SS- Sandhya in Hyderabad Part 1

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sandhya was standing in front of the mirror. It has been six months since she has worn saree. From the time she had joined IPS training she had never got a chance to wear the saree. But this Saturday was special. Her Soorajji was coming to see her. She had managed to get a place for him in college guest house for the weekend . Well she was happy that she could see him a week before diwali. It has been 6 long months since she had seen him 

Sandhya's room mate Suhasini was half asleep and murmuring  " Sandhya from morning you are dressing up dear. I want to sleep for God's sake. I know your husband is coming"

" Suhas you dont understand. Keep quiet or just sleep"
Just then a maid came to their room " Sandhya madam, there is a visitor for you, one Mr. Sooraj Rathi"
Sandhya was literally running from her room on the 3rd floor. She was breathless by the time she reached the reception and called " Soorajji"
Sooraj turned and looked at her. He was expecting to see a thanedarni Sandhya. But there she was standing in his favourite Red Saree with Red bangles, sindoor, mangalsutra and the chain he had given her the very first time. There was no trace of thanedarni in her.It was not IPS Sandhya. Just his Sandhya as he had known her. 
He just stood there looking at his beautiful wife. Sandhya was all in smiles and she said 
" Soorajji chaliye Guest house chalte hain" She spoke to the receptionist, took the guest room key and took Sooraj's hand and walked out of the hostel.
They were just crossing the lawn towards the guest house when they heard it  " Sandhya so you can look lady like." They turned. And she saw her colleagues Nirmal, Anand and KK standing there all grinning and it was Anand who passed the comment. " Sandhya when Suhas called we never believed we will see you in this avatar yaar. Comon yaar ye so serial wali bahu lag rahi hain" chipped in Nirmal. Meanwhile Suhasini came running and joined them. 

Sooraj was looking at them . " Sandhya you wont introduce us to your husband asked KK.
Then Sooraj spoke " Nirmal, Anand, KK or Suhasini. Suhasini ko mein samaj chuka hoon, lekin Anand, Nirmal , KK ap mein se kaun hai ye aap bol dijiye"

" Are wah Sandhya your husband knows us" then suddenly Nirmal remembered. Guys Sooraj doesnt know English so we will use Hindi. Aur Anand jo bolega use mein translate kar dunga.
Sooraj mein Nirmal, ye Anand aur ye Krishnakumar or hum ise pyaar se KK bolte hain

"Sooraj aap jante hain hum daud ke yahan kyun kabab mein haddi banne ke liye aaye hain. ye tho kahti rahti hain ki aapki  mithai itni achi hai, itni achi hai ki ek baar koi khaye tho wo khata ki rah jaayenga. Kya aapne sirf iske liye mithai layi hai ya phir hum bandhon ke liye bhi kuch hai. Is hostel ka khana khake tang aa chuka hoon"( Sooraj do you know why we have come to disturb you, she says your sweets are so good. If you eat once you will keep on eating. Have you bought sweets only for her or something is there for us poor fellows. We are actually fed up eating hostel food)

" Sandhyaji aap sabki ki baat karthi hain aur meine aap sab ke liye mithai layi hain( Sandhya tells about all of you and I have bought sweets for all of you). Saying that he sat in the lawn and opened the bag. Others also joined him.  Ye jalebi Suhasini ke liye, KK ke liye kaju ki katli, Nirmal ke liye Malpau aur Anand ke liye chocolate barfi. They were all surprised as Sooraj had managed to bring each of their favourite sweet. They looked at Sandhya and she was grinning. 
They opened the box and started eating. It didnt take them time to take sweets from each other's box and enjoy it 
" Kaisa lag raha hain mere pati ki mithai aise kha rahen ho ki jaise pahele kabhi mithai dekhi nahin ho " ( How are the sweets prepared by my husband. You are eating as if you have not seen sweets in your life time
" Sandhya all this sweets are very good. But we want to challenge him. You tell he is world top cook right. All this are north indian sweets. Next time when he comes ask him to prepare Mysore Pak and Unniyappam 2 famous south indian sweets. Let us see how he fares . Anand was laughing.
" Soorajji Anand kah raha ki ye sab north indian mithai hain. Ye chahte hain ki aap jab agli bar aaye tho Mysore pak or unniyappam jho south indian mithai hai ye banake laye. ye aap ke liye chunouthi hain"
" Ye mithai kahan ke Sandhyaji
Sooraj Mysore Pak is the famous sweet from TamilNadu from where I hail and Unniyappam is a famous Kerala sweet from where KK hails
" Soorajji Mysore pak Tamilnadu se hai or Unniyappam Kerala se. Transalated Sandhya.
" Koi bath nahi. Mithai jahan ki bhi ho ek halwai ke liye Mithai hi hoti hain. Agli bar mein ye do mithai jaroor banake lavunga"( For a halwai a sweet is a sweet no matter where it hails from. I will definetly bring those sweets next time)

Hey guys let us go, we have disturbed the love birds enough. Sandhya come to the room tomorrow. We will keep questions ready for you ok and come prepared with answers. Saying this Suhasini gave Sandhya a wink.  Sandhya went red top to bottom. Sooraj was puzzled seeing Sandhya's reaction. Meanwhile Anand was like " Hey she is blushing. Sandhya you know to blush. Oh my God " KK was " Anand her husband is beside her yaar, please keep your mouth shut" Sooraj was not understanding anything "Sandhyaji kya kah rah hain" ( Sandhya what are they telling)
" Soorajji chaliye ye log pagal hain"( Soorajji let us go, these people are mad)
But Nirmal was not in a mood to let go that easily and transalated Suhasini's  words in Hindi"Sooraj Suhas kah rahi hain ki kal Hostel ki ladkiyaan Sandhya ke liye kuch sawal thyaar rakhengi. Aur mujhe umeed hain ki aap sandhya ko kabhi fail nahi hone dhenge. All the best Sooraj" Saying this he gave a big grin and all the 4 walked away.

Sooraj was more puzzled " Sandhyaji kya sawal milenge aapko, kya kal aapki koi pareeksha hain, aur mein aapki is pareeksha mein kya madad karun. Nirmal ne mujhe " All the best kyun diya"( Sandhyaji what questions you will get, do you have any exam tomorrow, how can I help you, Why did Nirmal say " All the best " to me) Bathayiyena Sandhayji, aap chup kyun hain, mein nahi chahta ki aap kisi pareeksha main fail ho jaye( Tell Sandhyaji, why are you silent. I dont want you to fail in any exam)

Sandhya was looking down, she was blushing, smiling and thinking. " mein ab inse kaise kahun ki ye kis sawal ki baat kar rahen hain. Nirmal ne tho mujhe bahut muskil mein dal diya hain"( How will I tell him what type of questions are they talking about. Nirmal has put me in a Catch 22 situation)

PS: Guys dont think I have exaggerated anything. I have been in a professional college and in a ladies hostel. I know very well how we treat ladies who come back from a date. Date is not needed , an affair is enough for us to kill people 😃😃.  Well I am not going to put any questions in this forum even in second part as I know many people are there who are not adults and I have no intention of corrupting them. Second part I will post next Tuesday or Wednesday. Till then you can speculate how will Sandhya answer Sooraj's question. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems an interesting OS..Keep it up!
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS. Somehow I was sad reading that they were seeing each other after 6 looong months. Edited by sathiyam - 11 years ago
yining thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...I love this story:)
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one shruthi.  Keep writing.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good OS Shruti really takes u back to hostel days 👏
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shruthi mindblowing
no words

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks guys for encouragement. I was a bit nostalgic when I was writing this. How many times I have pulled legs of my roomies and how many times they have not spared a chance to trap me 😃😃😃. Those were golden days.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow,,,Nice SS.👏.Ya, u r ri8 about friends taang pulling the girls having love affair...😆.. Same happens in our class daily😆
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice SS..
Keep writing more..