Ab Jal an Atif aslam....

ahtika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jal: these guys are creators of sweet melody an deep lyrics..Jal means water.Goher guitarist of band,Farhan vocal wid great voice an Shazi the base guitarist of band.The are creators of soft rock in Pakistan.First tym in college Goher realized dat he can sing an make cool lyrics he called Atif Aslam (atif is not in band now) an told him abt starting a band atif agreed wid him an den they both composed song Aadat....ab to aadat si hai....Atif is voice of aadat.After this song b/w dem some misunderstanding came an den...this band ends but now jal is doing well without atif aslam....they are 20 year boys an in da top of popularity in such little age...album name Aadat...

Atif Aslam: voice of aadat now called voice of nation,singer of such great song...now ung a song in indian mov Zeher song name Woh Lamhay....great hit in both counties....hes playing his music wid different ppl...his album name is Jalpari which is famous in teenagers an elders also...Jalpari means Mermaid...he says dat ma muzik is jal an im jalpari...i cant live without it....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naughtynad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for the info Jal is my fav band!!!

LUV U JAL THE BAND!!!!!!!!

👏👏👏

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
both the album has same song, guaher says that all the songs are composed by him, but atif says he had composed the songs so it's like a cold war between atif had guaher.
Edited by alveera - 19 years ago
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing...but i have a confusion with one thing...i read jal's recent interview at indiatimes chat archive..and they said that 2 of them had done MBA and one BCS....either they r lying about that or they r really 20 yrs of age....i havent come across anyone completing their master level education at 20 yrs....(may be i'm wrong..just clear my confusion..are they really around 20???)..thanks