Originally posted by: akshusarun

omg itna suspensee

atlast minute u stoped it
girl plzzz update too fastly
i want them to meet aftr 14yrs
i want to know how arnav feels knowing abt his child hud sweet hert 
am i r8 πŸ˜‰ aroo

yeah will update it on thursday ...
plz dont ask question abt how they meet first or not ... i told you before they dont know that they met all those years ago ... although there is another one of their meeting ... you will get to know soon /// thora suspense toh rehne do na πŸ˜›
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pup03

hey both 3A and B were great...  loved the way you have defined khushi and nk's friendship and then the decor and architect of AR was also superb written.. so finally here is khushi kumari gupta to meet her dream man Arnav Singh Raizada... but i am surprise to know that khushi have been thinking of ASR from last 14 years.. what and when this thing happened??? will be looking forward to the unfolding of the story.. loved all the updates and thanks for pm πŸ˜Š 

thanks for liking dear ...
just to clear your question ,,,, khushi dont dream of ASR ... she only dream of those eyes ... as i mention in the introduction that there is a particular memory they both held dear ... and that memory is only the touch and eyes .. rest they dont remember ... this thing will be clear in upcoming chapters πŸ˜Š

thanks for ur time for reading it ...
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

Great start!

Arnav loathes his wife that I can understand but what about that poor little kid?! Itni nafrat that too for that baccha? :(

So they are gonna meet! Interesting!!

Continue soon :)

thanks dear for liking ...
No Arnav doesnt loaths his wife, wats the actuall thing will be revealed further in the story 
and No he doesnt hate his son, if u have read chapter 1, i have mentions his feelings towards his son.
😊
sandystarz19 thumbnail
plzzz do continu soon...
Bubbles76 thumbnail
CHAPTER 4 :

"Beautiful" was the only thing that came in her mind after entering the cabin, its a very big one as compared to others. On her right side there was a huge white sofa with black coffee table and the wall behind it was all glass, she could see the entire hall down stairs. On the wall, right next to door in the middle, there was a huge picture of Arnav,  he was looking magnificent in that black jeans, with white shirt open at collar till his chest and a checkered scarf wrapped around his neck. "Probably from one of Fashion Shows as a model", Khushi thought.
On the left side of Arnav's picture she could see several small picture, "may be of family", she thought. On the right side of Arnav's picture there were 5, 6 certificates hanging on wall and under them 3 glass racks all filled with trophies and awards.

On her left side there was a cupboard, with book case filled with files and books, in the middle there were 2 , 3 show pieces. On the other end of cupboard there was a door, "may be a bathroom", she thought. To her surprise this cabin was painted in red color instead of white as the whole office was; plush carpet was also of red color. And right in front of her, was a huge black table with two chairs in front and a black big leather chair behind it.  Also the wall behind it was all glass; she could see the magnificent view of the city.

And ... there he stands ... beside his chair with his back to her, his hands in his pocket looking outside the wall window. 

"WOW, she whistles a little taking in the luxurious cabin, specially the view of the city ahead and move ahead and stopped after few steps when he turned.

Arnav hearing the sound turns back, the pair of chocolate brown eyes meet with the pair of green eyes, both got lost in staring each other.

Khushi's Thoughts:

Oh damn, he is gorgeous ... perfect height, broad shoulders,  ooohhh and his body, ... it just look like Greek God ..!! And that day old stubble makes him look very sexy. The pictures, in magazine and newspaper, certainly did not do justice with his handsomeness. Not that I have not seen handsome man before, being studied in a Fashion Design College there were many handsome man, but this man ... oh my GOD , wearing crisp black coat pant, white shirt with silver cravat making him the most handsome, dashing man I have ever seen. Oh why my heart is beating so fast. DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK ...

Arnav's Thoughts:

She is beautiful ... A perfect hour glass figure, her petite curvaceous body, those pink plump lips, her long dark brown hair, her milky complexion skin giving her an angelic feel.

Suddenly Arnav felt some unwanted desire to feel her body against his, how will she taste when kissed ... what the f**K man ... what are you thinking ... Arnav Singh Raizada never loses control ... his eyes turn dark with these thoughts going on in his mind.

Khushi trance broke when she saw Arnav's eyes darken, the same way they did 3 years ago.

She held herself and walks ahead extending her hand forward, "Hello Sir, I am Khushi Gupta from Mumbai branch, and I ..." As she moves forward with haste her foot caught in her skirt and she stumbled. As a reflex, Arnav suddenly move forward and caught her with her arms before she could fell on ground. And Khushi caught Arnav's coat lapel on his chest, and look up into his eyes, the sudden impact of skin made them both breathless, they felt a jolt of electricity passing through their bodies.

"Oh damn, why he has to smell so gorgeous ... and those brown eyes are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. ", Khushi started to feel heady from his musky cologne.

"F**k she smell so erotic, flowery fruity essence and her skin is so soft and silky smooth" thought Arnav  "oh wait .. she looks familiar ... where I have seen her before?" and this smell?? This smell ... its familiar too.

Arnav's thoughts broke with the knock on the door. Khushi took a step back and Arnav too move back a step. "Come in ... ", Said Arnav .

"Oh God, his voice is sexy too, so manly and deep just like him", Khushi smiled at the thought and try not to blush. When the door opened, she quickly held herself and pick up her folder, which had fallen down, the one she brought along with her.

Door opened and Lavanya came in, "ASR you asked for me?", she said and then saw Arnav looking at Khushi, she too followed his eyes and saw Khushi. "wow, she's gorgeous ... is she a new model?", thought Lavanya.

Arnav was still lost looking at Khushi trying to think where he has seen her before, Khushi saw Arnav staring at her so she extend her hand towards Lavanya, "Hello Mam, I am Khushi Gupta from AR Mumbai branch, I am here for the designs which Sir (pointed her finger towards Arnav) wanted to discuss about".

Lavanya shakes her hand with Khushi, "Oh ... I see", said Lavanya.

Arnav looks at Lavanya and then at Khushi. "She is the designer? How come? ... she is so young ... I thought the designer would be male, more experienced as given in the designs were very mature and good", thought Arnav.

"How old are you?" asked Arnav looking at Khushi.

"Excuse me, how is that relevant with my job?", Khushi replied looking surprised at Arnav.

Arnav lean back on his table and put both his hand in his pant pocket. "Because I think you are not qualify for this job, too young and inexperienced", said Arnav coolly.

"Not qualify and inexperienced? ... oh did he just said that?", thought Khushi getting angry now, all thoughts of him being handsome and what not just flew out of her mind.

Khushi look straight into Arnav's eyes, "not qualify?, Excuse me Mr. Raizada but I have been working with AR Designz for the past 3 months and I guess AR is known for its professionalism, always hire hardworking talented people and given the fact that I got the job of Assistant Event manager at Mumbai branch, I am very much qualify for the job", said Khushi confidently.

Lavanya mouth slightly opens at her tone, "uh oh, you are going to be in trouble missy", thought Lavanya.

"And inexperience? ... I guess you are the one who has asked for the meeting Mr. Raizada, because you liked the design which I had made and the fact that I am standing here is the proof enough that I am experienced in design and you thought so too. If not then, I wouldn't be standing here in the first place", said Khushi with little anger added in her confident tone.

To say Lavanya was surprised would be an understatement, she had never seen any woman talk to Arnav like that (except for his sister), and she thought Arnav would be Angry but to add more to her surprise, Arnav looked amused.

"hmm bold and feisty ... I like that", thought Arnav looking at Khushi, a little red color rising up her cheek. He was angry at the way she said all those things but at the same time he was amused at her boldness.

Arnav move forward and stand right in front of Khushi and leaned in his face just few inches away from her. "In that case Ms. Gupta, you wouldn't mind a challenge?", said Arnav little huskily.

"Challenge?" said Khushi a little surprised with her head leaned back. 

"Yes" ... Arnav straight up ... "If you say you are experience enough for this job then design a lehnga", he paused a little, "in AN HOUR".

"What?" said Khushi looking shock a little "but you cannot design a lehnga in an hour it will take at least 2, 3 hours given into the details of its design".
"So you are saying you cannot do it", Arnav raised an eyebrow.

Khushi look at him, there was a very little smile at his lips, hard to see but she saw it, she thought for few secs and said, "Ok I will do it". 

"Good", said Arnav and then looked at Lavanya, "Lavanya give her all the things necessary".

Lavanya just nodded her head, too surprise to even say something. 

"And Ms. Gupta it's almost 3.30 pm (he looks at his wrist watch) come to me with the design at exact 4.30 ... not a minute late" said Arnav authoritivly and move towards his chair. He sits down and looks up at Khushi and Lavanya, "Now go Ms. Gupta, you have already wasted your 2 minutes standing here" with that he starts working at his laptop.

Lavanya gestures Khushi to come with her and move out of the cabin. Hearing the sound of the door closing Arnav looks up and leans his head back on chair and close his eyes, suddenly he remember something and dials Aman, "Aman I want to know everything about Khushi Gupta".
"Khushi Gupta? from Mumbai branch?" asked Aman.

"Yeah and I need all the info about her", said Arnav. "Ok ASR", replied Aman. Arnav cut the call and thought about Khushi, I know I have seen you before, you look familiar but where ... and that smell its so familiar too ... he tried to recollect but couldn't . "What the hell ... why I am even thinking about her", said Arnav to himself angrily and then resumes his work.

Lavanya was very surprised that Arnav didn't scold Khushi at the way she talked to him, it's been 4 years she is working with ASR and she had never seen any women or model, of course except for his Di and Nani, talk to Arnav like that as nobody have the courage to do so, such charisma he has. And even if somebody did misbehave with ASR, he will make sure they will be punished for good.

At young age of 28, ASR was a force to reckon among the top business men in the fashion Industry. A self made man, billionaire and the most eligible bachelor of town. Every media source would talk about him. His company would come among top fashion houses in India. But in last 2 years, don't know what happened, he just got ruthless; he worked so hard that he brought his company on NO. 1 now. He was a man of few words but his work speaks strongly for him and when it comes to business he will become a shrewd tycoon, he can make clients nervous with his well practice statements and can bagged any deal he want in a jiffy. He takes his work very seriously and never accepts any compromises regarding it. It was his this attitude that made him what he is today ASR ... ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

And the way Khushi talk to him so confidently was a new thing happened in AR, "this girl surely had guts or maybe she don't know him yet", thought Lavanya. It's the first time after 2 years Lavanya had seen Arnav talk so coolly to someone, specially a girl, and more ... he challenged her, the thing which he doesn't do.

She reaches her cabin and asked Khushi to sit on a sofa, that was in left corner of the cabin, she then gave Khushi a paper and box of colors and pencils she needed.

Khushi thanked Lavanya smilingly and sits down on sofa, 10 mins were already gone, she started her design with the skirt and thinking about Arnav, "does he recognized me? It doesn't look like seeing his face", she thought a bit sadly that Arnav didn't recognize her. "Well she remember him, he looks just the same but more handsome now, he had the same look in his eyes which he had 3 years ago when they looked down at her and same warmth in his touch just like she felt 3 years ago, same way her heart started to beat fast and the same unknow feelings rising inside her body on his touch" she was remembering that day 3 years ago, all the while designing.

After 30 mins, Arnav's cell ranged, "ASR, I got the basic info about Ms. Gupta from the Mumbai branch, background details will take time", said Aman. "Ok send me" Arnav replied. Few sec later he got the notification on his iphone that he got a mail from Aman. He opens it up

Name: Khushi Gupta

DOB:  17th, September.

Lives with her parents and a sister in Mumbai, her father Shashi Gupta owns a sweet shop and mother Garima Gupta is a house wife, only sibling she has is her sister Payal Gupta who is a school teacher.

Did bachelors in Fashion Designs from "Vincent Institute of Design and Management" in Mumbai.

She joined AR Designs 3 months ago and she handled the AR Event, that happened in Mumbai a month ago. Hardworking, friendly with everyone.

Arnav read the info, "wait Vincent Institute of Design and management ... ? that name ring a bell, ... Oh  my  God ... she is the girl whom he met 3 years ago", he was very surprised and now he remembers where he has seen her before ...

TO BE CONTINUED  ...

PRECAP :   FLASHBACK 3 Yrs Ago @ Vincent Institute.

Note: From now onwards I will only PM those who are in my buddy list ... So kindly if u want PM in future then plz buddy me ... it only take few secs ... and it is much more easier for me to send PM ... If u r not in my buddy list u will not get PM ...

Comments are welcome πŸ˜Š ... next update will be on Saturday

Edited by Bubbles76 - 8 years ago
gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its amazing kushi is super
sheenalipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

can't wait for the next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2