Fanboy bhai accusations!!

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fanboy bhai is saying that omni himself is a cyber bully, that he spreads false rumors and omni will always be banned!!! Heis also saying how he never shields away from criticism then why does he leave a comment & close it straight away why not let us discuss our issues!!🤢

Well Omni has been given several warnings and yet he continued to instigate, threaten and spreading false rumors like PM being accessed and stuff. By his own admission in PM he has accepted that he has participated in such activity.

Omni complaining about "cyber bullying" is himself doing that very actively. And it was not just directed at me but at other members and DT members too.

I have never shied away from criticism and have tried to resolve them as and when required. I respond to people who are civil in their approach and have genuine issues.

I do feel difference of opinion is healthy but it should not be derogatory and disrespectful.

The screenshots posted on many people's signature of his status updates is enough proof the kind of abusive language he uses and the personal threats he has sent says a lot about him.

He will not be allowed on the site again. Period.

Regards,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We tried being a bit harsh, we're cyber bullies!

We try being nice, NO WAY WILL HE HEED US!

Vijay, would you like our heads now...or should we do a self sacrifice to just get our inputs heard!

I'm sick and tired of this crap!
Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He replied to Sonia on that earlier thread
vijay thumbnail
Well the Topic was closed as it was answered.