Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Best would be to watch out for SBS and see the new Manav in person.

Whoever is the replacement has to start shooting...so deffo we will know for sure this week.

Lets wait and watch until Thursday. If SBS does not show a new Manav, means no replacement has taken place!

I am also waiting for related segment 😊. Tired to hear so many speculations abt 'Who is NEW Manav' 😑
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

What tanu is it?She is old for him and she has 2 grown up boys.He is young fellow.
He has said he will be talking to PH today.He is doing films and not yet started to shoot for CC.
His news too should not be like Vishal.Sony channel said vishal is finalised and he said no i am going to B/W in the end we came to know he rejected this show because of budget.

yes it is true jyoti they were in a relationship
but i am not happy with this guy..he has a very bad reputation as a actor
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: malavika6

chanchan ki haldi ceremony on sbs. i hope u will update it

Yaa...I updated that seg. You can check this Post -

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

My expression was same πŸ˜† when,I read this news... But,his another news was more shocking .I heard that Shakti [his 1st show lead actress] n her father charged some serious allegation to him n that's why he was out from 'Sabki Ladli BEBO' project. πŸ˜†

but i knew abt this much before..πŸ˜† that's why i was not happy with his selection..honestly as person fk was much better than this guy..and abt trp i never felt that fk was the main reason behind the low trp concept wise show is very boring..sry i am saying this🀒
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

but i knew abt this much before..πŸ˜† that's why i was not happy with his selection..honestly as person fk was much better than this guy..and abt trp i never felt that fk was the main reason behind the low trp concept wise show is very boring..sry i am saying this🀒

I heard about anuj but i was not seeing BEBO.About anuj with urvashi i was not knowing.
Reg. TRP is low not because of FK as u said show is not intersting boring.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

I heard about anuj but i was not seeing BEBO.About anuj with urvashi i was not knowing.
Reg. TRP is low not because of FK as u said show is not intersting boring.

This is my point...only Farhan replacement is not solution.PH should be change this CVs team too
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
true excution needs to be better
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm really happy about the replacement but not happy with the guy chosen to replace Farhan. I've had seen a couple of episodes of bebo when the show was on air and wasn't really impressed by anuj but having said that he is alot better than Farhan.
I was searching about him and came across some articles which really show him in a bad light. He wasn't well tolerated by his co-stars from BEBO and used to be ignored by everyone. Nevertheless, I can't judge a person just by reading a few articles, just hoping that all goes well and we get someone who is a good actor.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know nothing abt him, but from what u guys shared here,
it looks like this guy leads a colorful life..

well, as long as he can deliver, i shall not judge him..
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
your heading of the title is anuj replacing farhan akhtar lol...its farhan khan ..farhan akhtar is an actor from bwπŸ˜†