Frequent Posters

734167 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Tried adding you and Omni's new ID 😭

You're already added! 😆 I'm in your buddy list already 😆
734167 thumbnail
Alright folks, the battle is still not over. Some peeps gave me quite brilliant suggestions and we all will have to work together.😛
Edited by OmnipotenceZaxo - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: OmnipotenceZaxo

Alright folks, the battle is still not over. Some peeps gave me quite brilliant suggestions and we all will have to work together. Just one request, get to know about proxies and IP masking techniques because much of our work will be connected to it. 😆 PM will be sent later tonight 😛

I'm on expert on this stuff. If you have any questions, just ask. 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You're already added! 😆 I'm in your buddy list already 😆

Yeah because you are the one who added me, or else when I tried it didn't work. Have I been placed on some sort of restriction where I cannot befriend anyone? What is this witchcraft? I swear I am not crazy!
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please someone help me how to use proxy IPs..I have no idea about it 😕
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

However there's only one thing we demand. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CYBER BULLYING OF MEMBERS. At the end of the day, some third class celebs (who by the way are participating in JDJ too-) would not even care for being targeted. They're used to it. It comes as part and parcel of their profession. Their earnings reflect it. Instead of guarding the arse of some celebs, focus on members rights to privacy and safety. 😳

i know!!!...these celebs hardly care...most of the time they dont even get 2 know that they r being criticized on I-F...but who will make the fans understand that attacking a member nd criticizing a celeb r two very different things!!!...these fans attack members...nd what does vijay do abt it???
826912 thumbnail
lol i realy dont know about all this ip address hiding and all:(
797543 thumbnail

Hey post the tweets here. Anyone who wants to view the private section (News Forum) please say so 😆

i want i want from a long time ago i wanted to visit the section please pm me the details.😆
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I need someone to help me with the proxy IP thing too. 😳
569820 thumbnail
LOL Omni I thought you were a newbie but turns out you're a stunner, bollycrazy buzzer and whatnot? Now I'm wondering which magnanimous soul here let you use their ID as your vessel? Not just their ID but also all their fancy titles ... 😆 Glad to see you back and welcome home.