Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: katie_vd4evr

I used to be pretty active on fb before but since i joined the hatemongers dont have time for fb:D

Yup it's the only thing I am on and I am still lazy. I still prefer it though, twitter is not my cup of tea, like what do I say? "Hate-mongers" is a full time job, it's hard work to be full of so much hatred.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dint get a warning and i am hurt...:P btw he did stalk my profile but nowadays have may double d fan stalkers:D

even I dint get a warning yet 😆 but I'd like to get one soon.
I guess all of us have doubled the number of stalkers we have. 😆 but idk if Vijay has stalked my profile yet or I maybe in queue 😆
615379 thumbnail

Omg its really you isnt it??i am so sorry i thought vijay that creep was upto something...btw welcome back omni...missed you loads i-f was boring without you:)

hey
Edited by appleapricot12 - 11 years ago
826912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yup it's the only thing I am on and I am still lazy. I still prefer it though, twitter is not my cup of tea, like what do I say? "Hate-mongers" is a full time job, it's hard work to be full of so much hatred.

Lol yeah...but i used to love playing criminal cases and mafia wars on fb:P And best way to be connected to old friends...:)
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I see my cheerios sneaking around, I love you
615379 thumbnail
Hey, don't get the warning. Otherwise u too would be disqualified of creating threads, sending PMs n posting more than 5 times in a day. These new rules pissing me off like the dirty secrets thread pissed off hell outa vijay. Lol

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

even I dint get a warning yet 😆but I'd like to get one soon.
I guess all of us have doubled the number of stalkers we have. 😆but idk if Vijay has stalked my profile yet or I maybe in queue 😆

neha-rockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome Back Omni...🤗

VJ bhaiyya if yougot Balls plz comeout and talk to us for each act yu did !!

Edited by neha-rockss - 11 years ago
826912 thumbnail
@zaxo i take the like as a yes.
p.s. what does zaxo mean:S i mean omnipotence had a meaning.sorry if the question is offensive.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: appleapricot12

hey i thank u for the thread u created on my request in jdj forum. Lol. It helped to wage a war between drasti and barun fans. Hahaha

Those two fanbase deserve each other I hope DD & BS work together in the future it will be Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment not on screen but off screen 😉
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: appleapricot12

hey i thank u for the thread u created on my request in jdj forum. Lol. It helped to wage a war between drasti and barun fans. Hahaha

that thread was funny even the fangirls were laughing. Lol