Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess Vijay thought we all would shut up if he just puts that thread up there. A big fat LOL.
there are still so many issues that he needs to adress to.
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Omni...ðŸĪ—

You were gone for like a few days and everyone was so depressed...glad to see you back!
826912 thumbnail
Lol wimpy vijay ran away.again...btw saw omni liking some posts think he is back??
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What the! Omni got banned again!
312787 thumbnail
Omni's post in the GA thread...poor guy has been banned by Vijay yet again!

Hi Vijay

Omni here. Since you've deactivated my account as soon as i left a thanking note for you on page 4, I would like to assure you that omni wouldn't return to your portal again. It was a good time and since you're the owner at the end of the day, i'll have no choice. I would like to thank you for public apology for the hatemonger comment and I on behalf of my entire friends owe you a public apology too. At times we went to far ahead even though our intentions were all good.

I would also like to draw your attention to the point you mention that PM cannot be accessed by anyone. Ermm, do you not think the point "e" of Terms of Use policy contradicts your assertion? To remove any content, you need to access it first. 😆 So should we believe you or the IF COC? ðŸ˜ē

Anywhoo kindly update the IF COC in this respect. We wanted a change and we got one. You won't see Omni here anymore. 😛 If my presence gives you nightmare then i'll leave myself. At least it will give you a good night sleep 😛

e.India-forums reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the India-forums Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability ðŸĪŠ

Oh and my departing message to my lovely virtual bhaiyaa. I'm delighted to see how you've appreciated the efforts of your DTs. At least now, some of them will have have your confidence instead of spilling out the beans to a next Omni. (via emails-and not pms)

Dear DTs. I sure respected some of you earlier. Some DTs always mentioned how Omni was being "used" but when the time came to at least write him a small thank you (secretly of course), most of them didn't even bother. Lost so much for the cause yet no appreciation by those secretly supporting it. 😛

Nope i'm done with revelations and i'm a man of my words. So all your little "secrets" die with Omni because he believes in giving rather than taking. Good luck with your cyber powers. May help you folks get a better job in future. PS- The ones bitching about me (actually the two who shall not be named) should start using their private accounts instead of doing openly on a thread named "Vijay...😉 (In the private section of course) 😛
51559 thumbnail
Yeh account bhi banned Omni Ka ?
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New thread asking for omni to be back!!

Comment & let others know about too!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3613745
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ommi banned again? ðŸ˜Ą me not vey happy about this.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ehh I'm sorry for being busy today 😔 I could hardly catch up.. Omni got banned again, like seriously Vijay -_-
312787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia1230

New thread asking for omni to be back!!

Comment & let others know about too!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3613745

comment here guys.