Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I get logged off when I try to read Omni's PMs?
571304 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

Message from Omni..

As soon as i thanked vijay on page 4 of Global announcement thread, vijay deactivated my account yet again. Chalo at least the movement was a success. I'm really gone from IF now. I mean seriously. We achieved what we had to. Spread this message.

what? again but why? gift for thanking him?🀒
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .zaxo

Please check page six of the thread in Global Announcement thread. My account has been deactivated, yet again.

The post is here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3613349&TPN=6&#84603725
Edited by ..Ashraa.. - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys fanboy bhai commented he is trying to defend himself!

Originally posted by: sonia1230

Guys fanboy bhai commented he is trying to defend himself!

Where is the comment I can't see?

Originally posted by: sonia1230

Ashraa haha I love your miley gifs! I used to like her before her lesbian makeover!🀣

I used to love her back then..Hannah Montana show was my favorite.. I miss it!
Then she turned into an animal πŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Ashraa here it is.. He is saying he didn't violate our privacy because india forums can delete content!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ (His comment is in bold)

Originally posted by .zaxo

Hi Vijay

Omni here. Since you've deactivated my account as soon as i left a thanking note for you on page 4, I would like to assure you that omni wouldn't return to your portal again. It was a good time and since you're the owner at the end of the day, i'll have no choice. I would like to thank you for public apology for the hatemonger comment and I on behalf of my entire friends owe you a public apology too. At times we went to far ahead even though our intentions were all good.

I would also like to draw your attention to the point you mention that PM cannot be accessed by anyone. Ermm, do you not think the point "e" of Terms of Use policy contradicts your assertion? To remove any content, you need to access it first. πŸ˜† So should we believe you or the IF COC? 😲

Anywhoo kindly update the IF COC in this respect. We wanted a change and we got one. You won't see Omni here anymore. πŸ˜› If my presence gives you nightmare then i'll leave myself. At least it will give you a good night sleep πŸ˜›

e.India-forums reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the India-forums Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability πŸ€ͺ

Huhh..

I don't see that as a contradiction.

When we say removing any content which includes Private Messages it simply covers that if we delete an account it will also include all the PMs sent / received.

Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is sick omini thanked tht person and he got banned 🀒 hypocrisy at its best🀒
644078 thumbnail
My dear hate mongers,
ab aaage ki kya strategy hai?
LSctt thumbnail
Fanboy bhai didn't even have the balls to close his latest thread!! But apparently he will address the issues that we raised at a later dateπŸ˜†
Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago