Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome back Omni, nice to see you back in Stunnerz avatar. Banning will be ineffective now, I hope someone gets this message.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
626918 thumbnail
Message from Omni..

As soon as i thanked vijay on page 4 of Global announcement thread, vijay deactivated my account yet again. Chalo at least the movement was a success. I'm really gone from IF now. I mean seriously. We achieved what we had to. Spread this message.

Edited by Closed......... - 11 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Closed...

Message from Omni..As soon as i thanked vijay on page 4 of Global announcement thread, vijay deactivated my account yet again. Chalo at least the movement was a success. I'm really gone from IF now. I mean seriously. We achieved what we had to. Spread this message.

Shit.. Again! :(
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That fanboy as banned omni again!!🤬
LSctt thumbnail
This DD fanatic really has started to irritate me!!🤡
chinkti10

chinkti10

Direct LinkPosted: 03 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by chinkti10

Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Zeal-DD

Why everyone is so doubtful about Drashti only n curious about her profession, her garments, her looks, her appearance. There are 11 contestants. 1/11 bohat na insafi hai
Dude I can say the same about you!!! Why are you only obsessed with drashti I am sure you must only talk about her!! There are f**king 11 contestants here talk about her!!
if u hate dd move on who is asking u to love her dance keep up the good work in bashing dd .
u saying dd was not good in jdj fine we appreciate ur comment why u are acting as if ur dd's step mom ur only commenting on dd topic heights of obsession .
we heard dd is worst in her dance in jdj a million times from u fine we got it stop it now store it for next week too😉.
Dude notice I did not reply to you so kindly f**k off!!
You are commenting on every single post of mine & making MIDS to send hate PMs that IS WHAT I CALL AN OBSESSION!!
see boss i have said so many i am not sending pm these days i am ignoring such post too trust me i didn't step mom of dd 😡
826912 thumbnail
wth??omni is gone again:( please tel me this isnt happening:(
LSctt thumbnail
Ashraa haha I love your miley gifs! I used to like her before her lesbian makeover!🤣
826912 thumbnail
Lets spam the rules and announcement area people!!
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: katie_vd4evr

wth??omni is gone again:( please tel me this isnt happening:(

Fanboy bhai has started to deleting threads again & has also banned omni again!🤢