Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fanboy_Vijay

LOL. Pretty much all of the "bashers" that were in IPK forum have a WL. The first WL raise I got was in my private CC where I criticised Soaptea. I think I called him a "Chusa hua aam" or something.
And the second one was from IPK forum. It was really easy to get a WL raise in that place. His fangirls made a targetting post for my friends and I and namecalled us all over in the thread. Just because we "bash" their god. I only said told them to get a life and to concentrate on their books and I got a WL raise for that. LOL. I got my first WL like 8 months ago. And the second one 3/4 months ago. They still haven't removed the first one. They are only supposed to stay for 6 months. How inefficient. Vijay has gone completely mental. I have more to say, but I think I'll leave it at that. 😉

next time call him a kiwi or a coconut for being too hairy
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I got 20% warning at once for freedom of speech screw all these rules we have to follow on this shitty website.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PMing

Word Count: 1

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Two days, I was out of town n came to know today that VV has done so much damage...but thank God that you are back Omni...let tthem ban our ids how many times they can, who cares! We ll come up with another...bt no stopping rm bashing the fanbots or the hyped celebs...wel come bk once again Omni!
569820 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanboy_Vijay

LOL. Pretty much all of the "bashers" that were in IPK forum have a WL. The first WL raise I got was in my private CC where I criticised Soaptea. I think I called him a "Chusa hua aam" or something.
And the second one was from IPK forum. It was really easy to get a WL raise in that place. His fangirls made a targetting post for my friends and I and namecalled us all over in the thread. Just because we "bash" their god. I only said told them to get a life and to concentrate on their books and I got a WL raise for that. LOL. I got my first WL like 8 months ago. And the second one 3/4 months ago. They still haven't removed the first one. They are only supposed to stay for 6 months. How inefficient. Vijay has gone completely mental. I have more to say, but I think I'll leave it at that. 😉

Oh yes that's definitely enough for anyone to get the gist! Besides it's not the first time I'm hearing about the trigger happy mods of that confounded place. IPK and previously the Dil Mil Gaye forums have been the two hot spots of this forum for a while now for both "hate mongers" and delusional fangirls.. or should I say boys since I've been hearing lately that they're actually boys working for vijay but masquerading as tweeen girls here, as disturbing as that sounds! 😆

What I don't get in all this is... just what is Vijay trying to do exactly? Piss us off with his effed up and downright trippy rules or is this his way of throwing temper tantrums at mods? 😆

644078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

I got 20% warning at once for freedom of speech screw all these rules we have to follow on this shitty website.

once upon a time,in geet forum,i was also given warning level for saying that this show is crap
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Don't pm what i sent you guys to anyone! If you've PMed it (to the wrong people i.e crazy pankhi's trying to get their celeb ranks up[this info is NOT for them at all, be respectful of my information]), then the consequences won't be good. 😊
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Two days, I was out of town n came to know today that VV has done so much damage...but thank God that you are back Omni...let tthem ban our ids how many times they can, who cares! We ll come up with another...bt no stopping rm bashing the fanbots or the hyped celebs...wel come bk once again Omni!

Woah haven't seen you in months, howdy?
826912 thumbnail
did cherrie create the topic in bw forum??
644078 thumbnail
mil gaya pm,thanks