Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
PMed all of you. Yeah I educated a certain forum with my MID making info too, this info caused them to reach #1. 😆
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fanboy_Vijay

Vijay's fanboy! Who else? 😛
J/K. I am Cherie. 😳 My post quota is over with my other MID! 🤣

My cheerios is keeping a box full of MIDs, V is wondering when this day will end.
644078 thumbnail
Welcome back omni,
long live the hate mongers,long live the revolution
734167 thumbnail
http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/download

The PM really explains it all but those who want a short cut, just click on the above link annd download it. Its gonna be limited version trial. Just 3 days.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Or use Tor 🤔

https://www.torproject.org/
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
644078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

PMed all of you. Yeah I educated a certain forum with my MID making info too, this info caused them to reach #1.0„2😆

sorry i'm late,me too wanna know
826912 thumbnail
Okay i need to learn the proxy stuff too @ilovepyaar and heyy cherrie btw sorry people cant like posts online through cellphone..
569820 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmnipotenceZaxo

Hellooo..! 😆

Yea i'm already loving this ID. I even get the access of News Forum section. LOL Its so pathetically boring. The DTs freaked out seeing me 😆 No one is even replying to my posts. I'm the only troll in that section. You want my login details to access it? LOL 😆 They're like yeh omni ki hamshakal kon hai? 😆

I'm sure it's interesting being in the shoes of someone with all those titles! 😆 And do I even need to say that I <3 the purple ID color... I hate this poop color I'm currently stuck with.

And ss tempting 😆 as your offer is, I'm gonna have to say no. I'll throw in my two bits here and there but as far as being the MOST WANTED by the mods goes, woh title sirf aap ko mubarak ho. 😆

Edited by Easy_A - 11 years ago
644078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmnipotenceZaxo

Hey post the tweets here. Anyone who wants to view the private section (News Forum) please say so 😆

i want to view
797543 thumbnail
looks like something happen with hobo last night but unfortunately i missed it that thred now resides in trash bin/ problem user 😆, and ya i too have to know about proxies and IP masking techniques.😆