734167 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Look who's back in town? 😎 LOL. Firstly to clear it out, nope my original ID has not been reinstated. This ID is a virtual gift from one of the hate-mongers out there. This is the support for Omni. No matter how many times you ban him for spilling out some dirty secrets, each time he'll be back. For all those uninformed ones, sorry to crush your hopes but you will probably remain unaware because the infamous thread in S/C is crushed, destroyed and burned in fire. Anywhoo let's get back to business. 😆

Dear Vijay. I refuse to suck up to you just because you're an owner of web portal. Yes, I admire your creation and your work but that doesn't mean i'll start referring you as some cyber'/virtual bhaiyaa to please you. This isn't omni style. Banning omni was a cowardly act and trust me, whether they say right on your cyber face or not but even some of your DTs do not appreciate it. Talk about DTs...ahhh let's forget it or hell might break loose. Just so you know, "Hate-Mongers with sickening humor" know it all . The shoot at sight orders you've issued for Omni only reflect immaturity on your part because lets get it straight, I'm omnipotence and not omniscient. I never "accused" you of anything. Learn the difference between accusation and allegation. Some of your own higher-ups are fed up to such an extent that they contact Omni to voice their opinion. Ever thought why? Nope because you always are busy with Chakametrzzz and Celeb ranking. Alright you gotcha make some money to feed yourself but hey, you gotcha take into contemplation the minority too. After every opposition, there comes a revolution. You probably are aware of it, much like the hate mongers... 😳

You banned my ID, fair enough. What gives you the right to read my private messages, remove my status and finally ban the browsers through which I log on to IF? It looks as if you've some personal vendetta against Omni. Just to assure you that i'm not someone who's gonna let them be screwed. You treat me well, I reciprocate. You treat me like shit; i'll give it back to ya. Now that you've sought some sort of pleasure by banning my original ID, I would like to request you to please get your cyber hands off this ID. You took your "revenge" so move on and search for a genuine excuse to ban this one (read how i read genuine). As far as i'm aware, I've not created this "account" after being banned so technically speaking, since this account was there before the ban, I'm entitled to use it to the fullest extent possible. The members banned aren't supposed to return. The question is how do they return? By creating a new account in nearly all the cases. However there's a slight loophole here. Members aren't permitted to return after being banned by creating a new account. However there's no rule covering the circumstances where members return using the previously created account. Actually the member "return" has changed the definition. In Omni's case, he returned to "use the previous account" instead of returning as a new account. A clear distinction needs to be drawn between the former and latter. However if you still have some grudge against me for unfolding some of the dirtiest secrets of IF, you may go ahead and give this account a ban too. However what will you achieve other than more disrespect? Think over it buddy. You already know what's "happening at the moment" and you surely do not want to make things more difficult than what they really are. Again, get this straight, I do not hate you vijay. I respect your creation. However there's only one thing we demand. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CYBER BULLYING OF MEMBERS. At the end of the day, some third class celebs (who by the way are participating in JDJ too-) would not even care for being targeted. They're used to it. It comes as part and parcel of their profession. Their earnings reflect it. Instead of guarding the arse of some celebs, focus on members rights to privacy and safety. 😳

Vijay if you still feel that i'm a threat to your portal then go ahead ban me and go ahead trashing each protest thread instead of having the decency to have an effective dialogue. You'll make me more of a winner than i already am right now. See the support for me? That's what I call a win in real terms. The last time you killed my ID, I promoted from Rockers to Stunners. This time you ban me, I might return as a viewbie next time'.then as a moderator. ..and the pattern continues LOL. Do you realize how many folks offered me their IDs just to get back at you? I'm not one self righteous peep who sees no wrong in him but others. Yes, if I'm wrong, I'll apologize publically. Don't you think same should go for you? I mean you breached your own rule of no name calling a couple of weeks back by referring as us hate-mongers. Didn't you? 👏

PS V-J. Your problem was with Omni. Why did you have to implement new rules like no PMs to any other person other than moderators or posting limits for those with WLs yada yada crap.? Is it because DTs are on longisshhh vacation in miami beach and you cannot moderate all by yourself? 😆

Edited by OmnipotenceZaxo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

626918 thumbnail
OMNI YOUR BACK👏👏 I was feeling so depressed when you got banned
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly would like to say Welcome back Ommi 🤗
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome back Omni! 🤗
734167 thumbnail
LOL.Shoot at sight orders are out for me. I do not think i'll last much longer LOL. I already see some fangirls partying over demise of my virtual id. 😎🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back bud *props* and 🤗

The admin screwed up this time. Personal vendetta against Omni really? Those with a WL of 40% + cannot post more than 5 times a day, cannot send out PMs, cannot create new topics. This backfired, resulting in a higher number of MIDs in one day, and this time no body held their tongues back, they let the words flow from their mouths, nothing barred. Come on even those who did not cuss were cussing. Penalizing most people equally just to prevent a revolution? Reality check, when has this ever worked throughout history? On top of that, those who did give admin the benefit of the doubt earlier have also switched sides permanently. This is a million dollar business, want to keep generating that revenue, then the best thing to do is respect the consumer. Prevent cyber bullying, give people freedom of speech within the bounds of humanity.
706768 thumbnail
let them party for sometime omni😆😆, char din ki chandani..
am so happy u r back👍🏼
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back Omni 🤗

I can't send PMs, post new topics and has been limited to 5 post a day!!

I blame that Saraa for giving me a further 20% WL for speaking the truth about Lipton-Tea and his fans.

Anyhooo let's see what virtual mussolini has in store for the Hate-Monger
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tani - Was that last WL raise the hobo thread ? 🤣
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People with 20% WL isn't allow to make more than 5 posts per day too? 😲

I got 20% WL here