ariya OS: hum ko sirf tumse pyar hai

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hello Kashish... as you have said ariya OS... Riya jealous with sakshi...

i hope this matched  with your criteria...

hum ko sirf tumse pyar hai

27th October 2012….

Arjun carry riya in his arm and took her to the hospital, after she consumed that bacteriya. In the hospital, doctor was preparing for blood transfusion and Riya's condition was getting worse and worse form each passing seconds.

Riya: Arjun sir… (arjun hold her hand, and there were lots of worries and concerned in his eyes for riya) me kehti thi na ke mein samj ti hun, galt thi me, koi nahi samj shakta, kyunki …kyunki…

Riya couldn't finished her sentence and she closed her eyes…

Arjun: kyunki pyar ka dard wahi samaj shakta hai jiska pyar adhura reh gaya ho.

Shree screamed, chhotu, and rathod were crying. Arjun  didn't cry but from inside he was broke down second time.

2nd june 2013….

ETF office… Aisha and Sameer went to some aShree, chhotu,Aisha,liza, and Sakshi were talking….

Shree (went to liza and hold her hands, and looking into her eyes , the most romantic way): Liza… kuchh kehna hai tumse…(Liza was stunned)

Mohabbat karli tumse bahut Sochne ke baad, ab kisiko dekhna nahi tumhe dekhne ke baad, duniya chhod denge tumhe pane ke baad, khuda maf kare itne juth bolne ke baad

by saying he just released her hands and started laughing…. Liza was really mad at him and ran behind him to beat him up…. Then suddenly a girl said, "very good Liza, chhodna mat use"…. All of them turned to that voice… it was none other than Ms. Riya Mukherjee… she was smiling at them…

Sameer and Arjun came there…

Arjun: ye sab kya ho raha hai? Bachche nahi ho tum log…

Riya was about to answer him but before her Sakshi said, "Arjun tumhe har baat me problem hai…. Ab sab log tumhari tarah muh fula ke to kam nahi kar shakte na… hum to insano ki tarah hi kam karege"… Riya was staring at her with surprised, insecurity and little bit of anger….  She didn't like Sakshi…. Whenever Sakshi was around her she preferd to be quiet or ignored her… Arjun just glared at her and left from there…. Riya was shocked to see Arjun's reaction… he didn't say anything to her….

Riya: shree… mujhe to laga ki ab Sakshi bachegi hi nahi… par Arjun sir to….

Shree: Riya humare Arjun sir kin a Sakshi ke samne kuchh nahi chalti… wo to unki bolti bandh kar deti hai… kamal ki ladki hai….

All these words worked as swards on Riya's heart… she became sad…

Chhotu: mujhe kya lagta hai ki shayad Arjun sir ko na Sakshi pasand agayi hai.. tabhi to wo use kuchh nahi kehte… aur humesha sath hi rehte hai….

That was more than enough for her… Riya pressed pen in her hand so hard that it broke…

Shree: are ye to Sakshi ki pen hai…. Ye kya kiya tune Rii..

Riya (angry): enough Shree… kya hua agar tut gai to… me nai lake de dugi use… happy?!!

Everyone was shocked to see Riya's behavior….

Sakshi: its ok Riya… uski koi zaroorat nahi hai….

Riya: hai…. Nahi me dusaro ki cheeze leti hun nahi apni cheeze kisi ko lene deti hun…. Samjee ya… (left from there)

When they were going to Crime scene…. Arjun was on driving seat and riya was going to sit next him but before her sakshi came and sit there and riya sat on back seat… and she was staring at sakshi… she turned on radio and was singing the song too…  she was also touching arjun's hand… Riya just made her feast too tightly…. And turned he rface to car window…

She was sad that Arjun wasn't even telling her anything….

Because of that case they had to work till late night so Riya called that boy to bring cutting chai for arjun… when she and boy went to conference room Arjun was drinking the cutting chai…

Riya(surprisingly): sir ye chai kaha se layE?

Sakshi: me layi…. (showed thermos) you know arjun ko adhi raat ko bhi chai ki zaroorat padti hai isiliye sath lekar hi ghumti hun….

Shree: wah… Arjun sir ke dil ki baat unke bina kahe samj leti hai…

Liza: ise kehte hai sachcha pyar…

Riya was very disharted…. She went to rest room…. And cried a lot….

Sakshi: guys aisa kuchh nahi hai ok… tum log na…

In the rest room

Riya: sab kuchh badal gaya… in 6 mahino me sab kuchh badal gaya… usne 6 mahino me hi meri jagah leli… kal tak jo mere friends the wo aaj uske ban gaye… aur arjun sir… wo to humesha usike sath rehte hai… aur to aur use kuchh kehte bhi nahi hai… aur me zara haske baat kya karlu baras padte hai mujh pe… me chahe kitna bhi karlu unke liye unhe meri koi parwah hi nahi hogi… unhe bhi sirf Sakshi hi dikhti hai… (riya cried hard) jab wo bhi Sakshi ko pasand karte hai to me unse duriya bana dugi… koshish karugi ki unse kamse kam bat karu.. warna mera dil ise dimag pe havi ho jayega….

Since then Riya had made distance from Arjun…

One evening, Arjun was waiting for riya so he could dropped her home but she called her friend there and when he asked her, she replied that she was going to shopping…

During one of the case Arjun gave her to research something, Riya came back with the details and when Arjun raised his hand for file Riya gave that file to Rathod and left without even looking at him…

Even in the car, she sent Sakshi with him….

Arjun and Rathod both didn't miss this odd behavior from Riya…

One day Riya came into Rathod's office to submit her transfer paper to kolkata… coz it is becoming more painful and difficult for her to ignor Arjun… Rathod tried to change her mind but she didn't… Rathod told Arjun about it… Arjun got really mad…. He went to her… she was sitting in the dining room with other ETF team… and threw that letter on the table with anger…

Arjun: kya hai ye?

Riya: transfer paper… isme Rathod sir ke sign chahiye the… taki kal me…..

Arjun: taki kal tum chali jao?… Kyun? (arjun pinned her to the wall… Riya tried to resist him and tried to move but he pushed her to the wall with more force… everyone was looking at them…) Kyun riya?

Riya (roared): kyunki meri marzi… ap kaun hote hai mujhse sawal karne wale… kis haq se puchh rahe hai? Aap ko meri parwah hi kaha thi… to ab aap kyun puchh rahe ho… (looking at sakshi) in 6 mahino me sab apni life me aage badh chuke hai aur ek mehi 6 mahine peechhe chal rahi hun… to ab mene bhi ye faisla kar liya hai ki me yaha se chali jaungi… samje aap…

Shree, chhotu, Aisha and Liza tried to stop her but she didn't listen to anyone…

Arjun: Rathod… ye Riya ko kya ho gaya hai?

Rathod: Rawte tum sachmuch nahi jante ya janke anjan   ban rahe ho… wo arjun jiski wo nazar ata hai jo akshar log undekha kar dete hai, use itni badi baat kaise nahi dikhayi di… kyun bhaag rahe ho arjun… aur kab tak bhagoge? Khush naseeb hote hai wo log jinhe sachcha pyar milta hai… aur tumhe 1 nahi 2 nahi balki 3 baar mila hai… ek life me ek chance badi mushkil se milta hai tumhe ye 3 bar mila hai… ise jane mat do… thaam lo is chance ko aur uske haath kobhi… mat jane do use… kyunki tumko sirf usise pyar hai… warna 6 mahine har roz use milne hospital nahi jate aur nahi bhagwan se mannat mangte Ajju…  do something…. Dur karo uski galatfehmi…. Go…

Next day… Riya packed her bags and took cab for airport…  There was a big stage at the side of the road to go to airport… Riya saw from the taxi and was shocked to see Arjun there… she stopped her taxi and went there…

Arjun(in microphone): Riya… tumse kuchh kehna chahta hun… wo baat jo kab se mere dil me thi par zuban pe ate ate thodi der kar di... to suno… (lot of people gathered there… Arjun took violin and started to play it and started sing a song… Hum ko sirf tum se pyar hai")

Hum ko sirf tumse pyar hai, hum ko sirf tum se pyar hai…

Pointing to riya… he said that… Riya was surprised… and got tears in her eyes….

Keh rahi hai dil ki dhadkane… bas tumhara intezar hai…

He came down and hold riya's hand and took her with him on the stage… and started dance with her…

Arjun: riya… tumhe shayad galat fehmi hui hai… tumhari jagah koi nahi le shakta hai… na to ise dil me aur nahi ETF me… tum sabse special ho aur humesha rahogi… ek aur baat I love you

Then Arjun gave a bouquet of red and white flowers to her… he got down on his knee and took out a box of ring and asked her, "Riya… will you marry me?

Riya couldn't believe her eyes... for her everything was like a dream…. She said yes… and both kissed eachother….. ETF team and people who were gathred there were clapping….

1 week later

ETF office…

In the conference room, every one was having serious discussion….

Aisha: Riya… yeh wala card bahut achcha hai… golden and red….

Liza: nahi bahut bright hai… thoda sober choose karo…

Rahtod: guys ek case aya hai…

None paid attention to him…

Shree (on th phone, screamed): kya? Are aisa kaise kar shakte ho... humne aapko hire kiya hai phots and videos ke liye…  me aaraha hun… (to rathod) sir jana hoga emergency hai

Chhotu: Riya… mene use caterers se bat karli… wahi ayega shadi me… me abhi use advanced deke ata hun… (to Rathod) sir bahut zaroori hai… jana hoga… aap sambhal lena

Arjun was watching all this drama…

Sakshi (entered with designer): guys dekho designer aaya hai… shadi ke dress ki latest design leke… Arjun, sameer tum dono bahar jake betho na… hume yaha thodi jagah chahiye…

Arjun: lets go rathod… hum dono hi jake case solve karte hai… hume kisi aur ki kya zaroorat hai…

thats it...

so guys tell me how it is...

leave your comments... 

thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

that was such an amazing OS :) loved it
what shree said to liza was funny 😆
so riya didn't like sakshi 
and awww riya was shocked seeing arjun's reaction to what sakshi said
omg riya was really so angry
awww poor riya was so sad and was crying 😭
omg riya applied for transfer
love the way rathore made arjun realize that he loves riya
awww arjun used to go to hospital everyday to see irya :)
aww arjun played viloin for her and also sang a song for her ❤️
love the way arjun proposed riya ❤️
last part was so cute
no one was interested in solving the case 😆
very well written

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os di
kashish nyc concept
ankita di u rock it
waiting fr mine!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os...!!!
wow riya jealous of sakshi...!!!
shree liza scenes were funny...!!!
awww poor riya was sad seeing everybody so close to sakshi...!! really felt bad for her...!!
omg she also applied for transfer😲 glad sameer made arjun realize that he loves riya and he stopped her from going...!!
awww the way he proposed her on stage with violin and roses was lovely❤️
and after that everyone busy in marriage preparations and no one was listening to sameer or arjun😆 poor guys  had to go alone in the end to solve the case...!!!
loved the story to core...!!!
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NICE AND LOVELY os.
LOVE RIYA JEALOUSLY, WOW IT'S JUST AMAZING LOVE THIS TOTALLY.

umamah70 thumbnail
Wow...
Loved it...
Loved the end...
pinkerbell thumbnail
very sweet and arjun proposal too good...get them married too
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...your os is like dream comd true for me...

I really wish to see this arjun...

I just imaging it...the way riya hurt from choree words...sakshi behaviour and her analysis...awesome...

And last proposal...
Outstandiing...

Omg arjun and rathore ki taraf koi dekhta hi nahi...they all are busy in ariya wedding prepration...awesome...

I just love this os...
unishaz thumbnail
wow that was awesome os.. Loved it..
truptscool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Super cute..