Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

Lovly VM👏

Loved every bit of it...the voice over...every scence is in perfect sync...u hv included almost my all fav. scences of them...n the ending is just fab😳 thr r many my fav. dialouges of Kashaf...loved the way used them...Spacialy,"tum meri jindagi ka markag banate ja rahe hao"

Plz, do make more soon😊

Thankyou so much😃
I love the way Sanam used to deliver Kashaf's dialogues😳 All the emotions were crystal clear.As it is her dialogues were great! It was like icing on cake:)
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..This was beautiful! Brought back soo many memories. In around 3 minutes..Brilliant work! I loved the voice overs also.
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww this was fantabulous😉
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Edited

That is a very beautiful video. It gains pace and intensifies about twenty seconds into the story you were depicting. Zaroon and Kashaf's twisted love story, ah! You've used the dialogues very smartly. So, hands down, the technical part of the video is spot on. The coloring overrules the video in places but the quality of the video is to be blamed for that.

Nonetheless, this is an accurate account of Zindagi Gulzar Hai. I really like it, mate. Well done! 😳

Epiphany.

Thanks alot🤗
I know! Everything looks better in the vegas project,I am not very happy wid the coloring as well,but I was too lazy to do it again later😆 Thanks again! Really appreciate it:)
-Symphony- thumbnail
thankyou:)

Word Count: 1

-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldy07

Wow..This was beautiful! Brought back soo many memories. In around 3 minutes..Brilliant work! I loved the voice overs also.

thanks:) I usually don't go for vids this long but then it was needed here inorder to make some sense😆
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just watched noth ur VMs now. Commendable Work and would love to watch more VMs by you :)
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, this is so beautiful... Left me speechless. The voice overs were absolutely perfect. Excellent work.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the second one. 😆 Lovely work! The song worked perfectly and the set of scenes you chose revolved around the fight and then flashbacks. Again, voice overs were perfect. Great job!
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just loved this VM ..everything was just so perfect
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

I just watched noth ur VMs now. Commendable Work and would love to watch more VMs by you :)

Hey Moona! Long time! Hope u remember me:P
I remember we used to have hats in AT when MJHT used to air:D
Incase u're wondering its acAasthamayur(my earlier ID!)
Thanks!!:)