Kashaf's Diary entry:Page 4

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I had some free time in hand lately so ended up making this.Also,how cute was Kashaf's confession in the last epi?:) Was totally inspired to vid ZK after that :)
Watch in 480 p. Loads of voiceovers,I couldn't resist adding them u might need headphones😆Feedback is appreciated.😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j1itw2YIRM[/YOUTUBE]
DL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j1itw2YIRM

updates:

Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Absolutely brilliant! I loved the whole mash-up, it was as if the whole journey of kashaf and zaroon was encompassed in mere 3 minutes. Brilliant! 👏👏
I absolutely loved the voice overs, too. It brought back the kashaf-zaroon feels all at once..*SIGH*..Kashaf and Zaroon..
Thanks for making it, it is so well done! Great Job!:)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww this is s beautiful...I was smiling throughout...lovely work..you edited so nicely and all those scenes, those dialogues, all those beautiful Zaroon-Kashaf moments were flashing on my mind...lovely lovely work!!
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

OMG! Absolutely brilliant! I loved the whole mash-up, it was as if the whole journey of kashaf and zaroon was encompassed in mere 3 minutes. Brilliant! 👏👏

I absolutely loved the voice overs, too. It brought back the kashaf-zaroon feels all at once..*SIGH*..Kashaf and Zaroon..
Thanks for making it, it is so well done! Great Job!:)

Thanks alot🤗Wow! That's a big compliment😳
About the voiceoversI couldn't resist adding them😆I think their diary entries show perfectly the transition in their thoughts overtime .Most of Kashaf's dialogues are my fav😳 It was difficult for me to decide what to choose and what to leave while vidding😆
Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

awww this is s beautiful...I was smiling throughout...lovely work..you edited so nicely and all those scenes, those dialogues, all those beautiful Zaroon-Kashaf moments were flashing on my mind...lovely lovely work!!

Thankyou so much🤗 U are too kind😳I made the entire thing in one go so I think it still has glitches😆(was super inspired after the last epi u see😆).
-Symphony- thumbnail
😳🤗

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww, this is lovely!

I loved every bit of it..you captured almost all of my favorite scenes..and the ending bit with that dialogue in the background was my favorite part. good work.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited

That is a very beautiful video. It gains pace and intensifies about twenty seconds into the story you were depicting. Zaroon and Kashaf's twisted love story, ah! You've used the dialogues very smartly. So, hands down, the technical part of the video is spot on. The coloring overrules the video in places but the quality of the video is to be blamed for that.

Nonetheless, this is an accurate account of Zindagi Gulzar Hai. I really like it, mate. Well done! 😳

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovly VM👏
Loved every bit of it...the voice over...every scence is in perfect sync...u hv included almost my all fav. scences of them...n the ending is just fab😳 thr r many my fav. dialouges of Kashaf...loved the way used them...Spacialy,"tum meri jindagi ka markag banate ja rahe hao"

Plz, do make more soon😊
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

aww, this is lovely!

I loved every bit of it..you captured almost all of my favorite scenes..and the ending bit with that dialogue in the background was my favorite part. good work.

That dialogue is my fav too😳Thanks alot!😃