||Happy B'Day Surbhi Jyoti||AngrezyBeatTe||

SurbhiAT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Turn on the Speakers🥳 Coz Its Party Time! 🥳

29th May,1987- A Superstar Was born🥳

Surbhi Jyoti, a girl from Jalandhar who stole millions of hearts with her killer dimples and amazing acting skills. She came as a breeze and took the television industry by storm. She garnered appreciation for her role as the independent, modern, bubbly 'Zoya Farooqi'' in the show QUBOOL HAIN. In spite of being based primarily on a Muslim family background, the show captured the hearts of millions, thanks to the awesome acting talent displayed by the cast and the breathtaking chemistry between the leads Surbhi and Karan Singh Grover.

In a span of a few months, Surbhi Jyoti has carved a niche for herself in this industry and alo made many males and even females across the country, and even abroad, go gaga over her. Her persona is even more appeasing to the soul and one can't help but like her for the way she is. She has always mentioned that she valued people as well as things. The fact that she has not seen any struggle, makes her value her opportunities even more, instead of taking them for granted. Her scintillating performances onscreen and her glorious, infectious smile ( Not forgetting the killer dimples) are what makes her a rock star in every way.

We just want to say, Surbhi Jyoti, you are going to be the face on Indian Television Industry in the coming years and we wish you all the luck for your future endeavors.Finally, on behalf of the entire QH Forum and your infinite fans, we wish you a very happy birthday. 

Special Thanks to magicbeans and Kiran

And A special Mention to ..SheWolf.. Without whom this thread would have been impossible

LAYOUT DESIGN INSPIRED BY KSGAT-Bday THREAD. 

Edited by SurbhiAT - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhiAT thumbnail

Today is the day when a stunning and talented dimpled beauty was born. A wonderfully gifted girl with the 100 watt dimpled smile that takes the breath away with her brilliant portrayal of the modern, vibrant and fun loving Zoya Farooqui in the popular Zee TV show "Qubool Hai", she has stolen hearts of not just men but also women with her spunky and cheerful personality.

We are talking about the vivacious punjabi kudi who can truly be called as "Beauty with Brains and Talent" our very own adorable Sona .AKA. Surbhi Jyoti.  Born and raised in Jalandhar,Punjab. This punjaban is not only naturally beautiful and talented but also very intelligent, she completed her schooling from Shiv Jyoti Public School, Jalandhar then completed her graduation from HMP (Hansraj Morarji Public College).  From a young age and till date, Surbhi is known to be a very talkative girl which is very obvious from the fact that she is an active debater and has won the National Debate Championship three times out of which two times, she even spoke on the topic women's empowerment. Later, She did her MA in English from Apeejay College of Fine Arts.  And from the past seven years, Surbhi Jyoti has been performing in theatre.

She pursued her passion for acting with the full support of her family by further venturing into the Punjabi television industry and later featuring in many popular Punjabi films like Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na, Raula Pai Gaya, Kach Diyan Wanga and Munde Patiale De. She caught the eye of the talented young director Gul Khan and immediately bagged the lead role in Qubool hai due to her god given acting skills and her hard working nature. It was one of the best moments in her life and she even watched many Pakistani TV shows to prepare for her role of a modern and lively Muslim girl. From then on, there was no looking back for this exceptional actress as she gained wide appreciation for her natural and relatable portrayal of the new age, spirited and determined NRI Zoya Farooqui.

Surbhi often says, Zoya is much like herself. She is mischievous, a prankster and messy though Surbhi is not quite as messy as Zoya in real life. Though her image is a of bubbly and talkative girl who can go on and on from one topic to another in front of the world, Surbhi has another side to herself which is known to be quite professional and mature in regards to her work. She considers herself to be serious, opinionated and have strong views on matters that are close to her heart.  Surbhi is quite a tomboy at heart, a girl who preferred to watch reality shows over serials and is one of the most ardent cricket fans knowing more about cricket than most other guys. However Surbhi is a fabulous dancer, a shoe-a-olic and a foodie who hates pizza (the main difference between her and Zoya)

Surbhi and all of us consider ourselves to be very lucky that our adored Miss.Zoya Farooqui is played by her and her first ever stint on Indian television is on the wonderful show, Qubool hai where she is cast opposite the hot, handsome and ever so charming Karan Singh Grover. Her chemistry with KSG set the screens on fire garnering fans not in India from all corners of the world. Truly she is a lucky child indeed whose popularity has grown more and more by every passing second yet she still is the same simple, frank and down-to-earth bindaas girl. We love her for all her lovely dimpled smiles, her dazzling beauty, her superb acting skills, her masti-kor and bindaas funda on life offscreen, her non-stop chatterbox habits and much more.    

So let us all SJians celebrate today, May 29th, the first ever birthday of this fabulous, hard-working, stunningly gorgeous and energetic young actress on the Indian Telly together!

So wishing her very successful and blissful life, both personal and professional, May God bless her with good health, prosperity and happiness. All the very best and hope you get whatever you wish for Surbhi!

SurbhiAT thumbnail
SurbhiAT thumbnail
SurbhiAT thumbnail

Happy Birthday Surbhi. Have a blast. May God Bless You. What do i say about you girl? I saw you in Qubool Hai for the first time and man, I was just like WOW! This girl is so pretty and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't impressed by your acting. I actually really loved the way you delivered your dialogues and presented Zoya. It was just beautiful. It's true you were not the reason I began watching Qubool Hai but in all honesty, you are one of the main reasons why I watch Qubool Hai now. You have completely floored me with your brilliant acting skills. You are one of the main reasons why I love Zoya. You make me feel every single emotion Zoya goes through. So, Thank You Surbhi for making it all so beautiful and real for us. Even off-screen, you seem such a sweetheart. I would love to be friends with you;) I love that you are friends with all your co-stars and you seem pretty chill. Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day and see that beautiful face of yours in person. By the way, that dimpled smile on your gorgeous face can indeed kill people. Well, it certainly has killed me and continues to kill me everyday. All in all, I have become such a big fan of yours in such a short span of time and will be your fan for lifetime. I wanna thank your parents for giving birth to such a beautiful and amazing girl like you and of course God for making you the way you are. And last but not the least, I wanna thank Gul for bringing you in our life through Qubool Hai. I love you Surbhi. Happy Birthday once again. All the very best for everything. God Bless You. Keep on rocking the world with your amazing self.

With love, 
- Kiran. 

Happy Birthaday to you'Happy birthday to you 'Surbhi di happy birthday to u'May god bless u dii and have rocking birthday..Meri  Princess di' ⭐️

Surbhi di you are a fav actress and i love u very much dii seriouly i like your acting very much di.Thank u so much di for giving us our zoya whom we love so much dii...i became your fan the day i started watching qubool hai...⭐️😳...You are a epitome of beauty and queen of  expressions... love u !!! enjoy your birthday with all the fun and frolic..keep rocking and keep smiling ..May you find all the sucess and all your dreams come true love u di !! once again a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI DI!!!!

A Poem for you Surbhi di!!!

True beauty is in the way you laugh
True beauty is in your eyes
True beauty is how you acts
True beauty is inside
True beauty is unseen
True beauty is only felt
True beauty is not mean
True beauty is yourself
True beauty can't be cruel
True beauty is bare
True beauty lies within you...
love u surbhi di..May god bless u and full fill all ur wishes😳😳😳
with love
- ankita

Hi Surbhi...
Many many happy returns of the day...
You are truely an epitome of beauty..
for the first time i am a fan of a lead actress in a show ... in a very short time u have won our hearts ...
Be the person u are; we all love u a lot...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY n may all ur wishes get fulfiled n u reach d pinnacle of success :-)

your fan in d list of lakhs. .
- Anindita 

Happy birthday SURBHI stay blessed always and hv a great year ahead!!!!!!😊😃  
- ramishafariha 

Dearest  Surbhi 

I wanted to let you know that you  are a fantastic actress with all the qualities . I generally do not watch any soaps but was really impressed by QH. I did not know even know who KSG is until i started watching the show.  i am based in NJ -USA  with two kids aged 18 & 14 . 
  I am very impressed with you inner and outer beauty . Whenever i see you , you bring a smile on my face. You are magnificent, dignified ,down to earth , get good vibes from you, poised , honest , amazing , hardworking , friendly , confident etc .  i really like when you wear a sari. 
I really wish  you lot of success and confident that you will  win lot of awards in the near future. May 29 is also my niece's birthday . Enjoy your day to the fullest .I really like your onscreen chemistry with Karan and your off screen friendship . 

Take care and lots of love and my blessing will always be with you.If you do come to new jersey , usa would love to see you . 

S- Superstar
U- Understanding 
R- Royal
B- Beautiful
H- Honest
I - Innocent 

With lots of love 
- Mita  S ( MS - NJ - USA ) 

I wish you a very Happy Birthday ma'am many happy returns of the day ma'am!!!
You are an awesome actress and I am a huge fan of yours...In television today it is rare for us to see an actress who lights up the screen every time she enters the frame. So thank you so very much for being that rarest of the rare vision.You certainly do live up to your name!!!!
           The way you act and emote each and every scene...its simply marvelous!!! I can't express in words how amazing you are!!! Though I can never capture your beauty and enigma on paper, I have still tried to make a sketch of you(posted in the creations corner), as a token of appreciation from a fan...

Once again, I wish you many many happy returns on your special day. I hope you celebrate many birthdays in this industry and light up our daily lives with your radiant smile. I end with a shayari, Zoya Farooqui e-style:

Arz Kiya hai;
Bagiya mein khilte hain gulaab, aur asmaan mein panchhi hai urti;
Bagiya mein khilte hain gulaab, aur asmaan mein panchhi hai urti;
Par in sab kahin zyaada khoobsurat hain aap, Miss Surbhi Jyoti!!!
- Madame_Noddy

Wishing U A Very Very Very Very Very Very Happy Birthday SURBHI   🤗

Never Ever Loose These Dimpled Smiles Of Yours😳,They R A Reason Y  People Get Killed😆

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Birthdays are filled with yesterday's memories, today's joys, and tomorrow's dreams.
Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

- shanakyasharan(karishma)

Wish you a happy birthday Surbhi sweety🤗...Wish you all success and happiness...Let u be crowned with lots of awards this year...
Love u so much...
- pinkstars (Sugan)

hi Surbhi

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
I LOVE WATCHING QUBOOL HAI AND UR ACTING IS SUPERB
I LIKE UR SOBER DRESSING IN THE SHOW
I WISH U ALL THE BEST AND MAY U HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD
and i wld like to tell u we both share the same birthday 29th may
ALL THE BEST AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

- Ambika

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Surbhi! God Bless your Special Day with happiness and may you find even more success in life. You are seriously a phenomenal Actress and you have a kind Heart. I love your personality and everything about you! You have cute dimples. Haha! You put life into Zoya and without you she would be incomplete. Thank you sooo muchh for entertaining and giving us the character of Zoya to love. You are the Jaan of Qubool Hai, and we love you alot. Happy Birthday again! May you enjoy to the Fullest! Have alot of Fun and get pampered by all. All the best for the Future! We will love you always! And here is something for you. 
- J.Hafsa

Happy Birthday, Surbhi! Firstly, thank you so much for portraying the character of Zoya Farooqui - for the first time in my life, I have actually related to a character on television, regardless of bollywood/hollywood/tellywood/any-other-wood. Zoya is the FIRST character I have genuinely fallen in love with, and that in turn has made me fall in love with you (but not in a creepy way, 'cause I'm a girl).

You are a phenomenal actress, and aside from the oodles of talent you possess, you are an awesome person, Surbhi! I love watching your off-screen segments, you are so adorable and funny and witty and intelligent! And I'd also just like to mention, I LOVED your performance in India's Best Dramebaaz (wouldn't be surprised if, in the future, Anurag Basu cast you in a movie, what with all the fantastic comments/compliments you were getting)!

Happy Birthday once again and I know that from now on, the only way is up for you! Up the ladder of success! You're doing a fantabulous job in QH and you really are my favorite actress. You're right up there for me with actors like Aamir Khan and Siddharth Malhotra 😊

Just know, you will always have an ardent fan all the way across the world from you, residing in New Zealand - I am legit your biggest pankha (fan)!
- KulfiBai 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI JYOTI!!!! 
You are rocking as Zoya...no one else could have done a better job than you!!!
May God Bless you nd May your life be fulfilled with all the happiness of the world!!!

love you
- vidhi

Dearest Surbhi  Jyoti

Happy Birthday !

Since the very first day of Qubool Hai, I have become your fan. Your resonating voice and onscreen persona is simply amazing. You portray the character of Zoya perfectly.

Ms Zoya Farooqui you are an angel. I wish you lots of love, happiness and success ahead in life.

You are a wonderful actress. I love your acting skills a lot. You are so talented. Beauty with brains suits perfectly on you.

You are very beautiful. Your oceanic eyes are so captivating that if I had been a guy,I would have loved to drown in them. Your dimpled smile can kill anyone.

May you get all the name and fame in this world!

Keep smiling!

Love you

-Asma(crazy4KASH_AR)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you and shower all the blessings upon you. Wish u get more cherishing moments with each passing year. May you gain all the success in your life. You have made a place in everyone's heart with your positive outlook on life. Your acting is flawless which brings a smile on everyones faces. You are beautiful frm inside and outside. Enjoy and have a blast
- salmeh

heres wishing the most beautiful lady and very wonderful birthday😃. all the best wishes and i hope you acquire all the goals you set out to achieve😛. you are an extremely talented actress and we love watching you on our screens😳. we all love you and will always back you up so if you ever need a crew then call me up😉 well kick some...donkey together😛. HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling👏

- Akilla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🥳

YOU ARE THE BEST I REALLY  LOVE YOU❤️

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 👏

YOU ARE A STAR ⭐️ AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE

YOU'RE ROCKING AS ZOYA!!!!!!!!
-nilorina

Wishing the most bubbliest...charming and most energetic actress on tv like in history.😳
                              Miss SURBHI JYOTHI..😃

Happpy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur the most superb actress i have seen who have soo much coolnes...attitude...passion..emotions...style...and lots lots lots more adjectives for u ..😛

As "Zoya Farooqui "
U define PERFECTION..NATURALITY...BEAUTY...DEPTH...PURITY..
SPEECHLESS IN THE END..🤪

Each day...to see you on the screen ..is like a fresh breath of life for me...seriously seeing u  and ur acting specially with Mr.Khan..the way u name him...wow !! i am like dead drop on the ground..

Praying to the above almighty...that he hears each and every wish..every request of urs ...for sucess..for prosperity..for best health...and the most best life partner with lots lots and tons of LOVE ONLY!!!🤗

Then wat else to tell Surbhi...Ur chemistry ..ur timing with KSG...haye allah..kya baataoon aapko...maar daalthe hai sab ko...the magic u both create wen u both share the screen is undefinable again...nothing can beat that...all of ur viewers.as u can now see our show is ruling ...just awaits impatiently to have a glimpse of u both..whether its fighting..romance...emotions...or just eye contact..We just go THUMP!!!

BRAVO AND KEEP ROCKING GAL!👍🏼

U Have A LONG Road to Go..and Allah Apke Saath Hamesha Saare Blessings Barsaye!👍🏼

With Loads of Love...And Lots of Best Wishes..

- Anjie...Rosette80😉

Dear Surbhi Jyoti,

The first time I came to know about you was when I read your exclusive interview on India Forums just out of curiosity. Then I did not know one day I would become a HUGE fan of yours.

I got hooked onto Qubool Hai during the Mangalpur track. There was a point when after running Asad and Zoya sit down to rest, Zoya says to Asad then 'Mr.Khan, we make a great team together no?'. Trust me, I gaped at the screen for a while. I was like so straightforward? This was a first on Indian TV and in that instant I fell in love with Zoya and the person behind the character aka Surbhi! I went through Youtube and ran a video marathon of all the episodes and AsYa scenes (I believe you know what AsYa is). I remember watching the Dargah scene and I was just as stunned as Asad was. You were looking drop dead gorgeous then. That scene was my absolute favourite depiction of your beauty. Since then I cannot decide how you look best; in traditional or western attire. Either ways you are so beautiful. I realized I forgot to mention the main thing ' how wonderful you are as an actor. You portray Zoya so well, I cry and laugh with her. I feel what Zoya does and often want to punch Asad for what he does to her ( *cough* Don't tell that to KSG ).

I had intended to make it short and sweet since you must be too busy but it turned out very long. So bottom line is I Love You So Much and I think I have a little girl crush on you (I am not the only one though, I have lots of competitors). You are a fantabulous actor and a gorgeous one at that. You are the reason I watch Qubool Hai along with AsYa's Jodi.

An ardent fan all the way from Burma aka Myanmar,

- Nikki (That's what I am called on the forum)

Surbhi,

Girl have the HAPIEEESSSTTT B'day ever.
I wish you all the success,recognition and appreciation in your life,because you deserve it  all.
You are THE BEST actress I ve ever seen in telly world. Trust me you make us go crazzzy for you 
We love you loads...keep up the good work ,keep entertaining us and please give us a KaBhi licious interview on your birthday...pleaseee  😃
                                                                                                          Love you bhaut saara
                                                                                                                   - shriya (giee)

Happy birthday Surbhi! You're doing a brilliant job in Qubool Hai- keep rocking and we love you! Best Wishes, 

- Nida from Nottingham (UK)😊

happy birthday surbhi sweetheart

u r a great actress
u r doing a good job in qubool hai
love ur dialog "allah miyan what's wrong with u"
love u so much surbhi
muah
hope ur wishes come true
hope ur dreams come true
just loving u as zoya
i wish i could meet u surbhi
surbhi u r the cutest actress in indian television
u r 
rocking 
dazzling
sizzling
stunning
cute
sweet
beautiful
and ur sweet smile aww
mashallah 
aaj tum upar asmaan neeche tum aage zamana peeche
once again happy birthday dear zoya aka surbhi
- JAJfan_Inshifan 

Surbhi , you are one of the most talented actresses I have seen on Indian Television. You are a pro at your job. I love you comic timing. I love how you are so comfortable in romantic scenes. And you absolutely nail the emotional scenes. I am sooo sooo happy that its you birthday! 
A Very happy Birthday SJ!
You rock as Zoya. You rock as Surbhi. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world. And keep smiling because your killer dimples are not meant to be hidden!
Love you loaddsss😳

- supriya.ipkknd 

Happy Birthday Surbhi! 

You are such a beautiful and amazing actress. I love your work in Qubool Hai. Your comic timing and dialogue delivery is excellent. Keep up the good work. 

May you achieve more success ahead. God bless you! Wish you good health, long life, success and happiness. Have a great day.

Loads of love and luck 
- Shreya 

A very happy birthday to you Surbhi...Hope you keep smiling forever.! May god bless you and you get all the happiness in your life..! 😊 
- nits_viratholic 

Happy Birthday in advance Surbhi 🥳
-ishq80

Happy Birthday Surbhi! 
May God Bless you with loads of joy, happiness, and strength to overcome the obstacles in life and make you stronger. 
Loads of love from all of us in this forum.

- Ananya

Happy b'day my angel SJ   😃 Luv u a lot...!!! Have a wonderful day sweetheart! Hope all ur wishes n dreams come true and u get more n more success in ur career n get more fame n love from all ur fans 😳

~~pia~~

Happy Birthday Surbhi Jyoti!!  Many many happy returns of the day!!🥳
I love you as Zoya. U are an amazing actress!!
Hope you achieve greater success in life!!😃
- tnusredey 

Many many happpy returns of d day surbhi...m ur biggest fan...js luv ur acting...ur a natural actor...may u get ol d success in lyf...tday is special so enjoy to d core... 😃 😆 👏
- Asya28

Many Happy returns of the day Surbhi... The show rocks because of you...
-KBfanNo1 

Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,
Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,
Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,
Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko.😳

Happy Birthday Surbhi !!❤️

- paulomi_taAnu 

Happy birthday surbhi aka Zoya...u r so beautiful, u r so talented, we love u my family loves your show...but my mom watch QH coz of only for u...thanx for entertaining us...god bless u...love u zoyaaa :)
- riddzykhanmalik 

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day.   Hope you have a rocking life ahead
-BarbieDoll14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI 😳
Hope you have a rocking year ahead and loads of happiness
May you get all the success
And have a long long life 
Happy Birthday once again🥳
Love
-Tanya

Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU" Surbhi with lot of love  - Soni Raj singh ( RSG ) 

wish u a very happy b'day dear...
hav a year of happiness and success...
- manikka

Happy Birthday Surbhi aka Zoya love you lots and hope you have a wonderful day with lots of fun and  laughter ... may u get whateva  you wish in life.

Zoya - 
- Mishal4Sumud

Happy birthday to the cutest actress
Love you 
-  Asma

Dear Ms.Jyoti

Writing this small message just to say that you're a wonderful lady , a mesmerizing actress and a mindblowing Human being , yes you are  That's true that i get attached to someone very easily but my connection to you was instant donno how can someone not like you? as incredible you are  NOT to forget that you're such a bubbly and lively girl in real life which makes you even more special ❤️ 

You're doing a fantastic work in QH and you did awesome job in Punjabi movies , those different avatars you played so well show how much talented and versatile you are  I wish you all the sucess , hapiness , love , luck  and a long life ahead ❤️ May Allah Protect you and bless you 

PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN ❤️ 

-Maria

SurbhiAT thumbnail

Happy Birthday!
I hope this next year brings you even more success and fame!
- Hafizakhan

Happy Birthday Surbhi. I love you so much as Zoya and as a person. No other would be better. 
On your special day I hope you get everything you desire and that you enjoy your day to the fullest. 😊
- Drea_QH1fan

Happy Birthday Surbhi!!!
I hope you have a fabulous birthday. May all of your wishes come true. I love Qubool Hai and your character Zoya and of course you! Hope you gain all the fame and success you deserve with every year that passes. Love you bunches and God Bless. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
-DMG2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI even my birthday is on 29th may
-sparkle2985

Love you Surbhi .. You are an amazing actress .. for me You became a star withing such a short time .. 

all the best .. be happy and keep rocking.. 

Happy Birthday to you.. 
- GodhuliLogon

LOVE U MY ANGEL SURBHI, YOUR THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE INDIAN TELEVISION. I LOVE U SO MUCH THAT CANT PUT IT IN WORDS. ALWAYS KEEP SMILING!!!!!:)
- Kabhiinlove(Avonii)

YO YO Happyyy Birthdayyy My Cuteee Sweettt...Punjab di Sherniii Surbhi...Many Many Happpyyy Returns of the day to you...My Cutieee Pie..Allah Miyan its Your Birthdayyy... Partyyy Time 🥳 God Bless you surbhiii..may you get evrythng dt u desrire for n deserve in life...never seen such a sweet simple adorable actress lyke you...love yours n karanz friendship nd ur duo Masti 😃 Have d bestest  celebration vd ur family n frndz...may you reach great heightz of success you deserve it..and in dis new year may you get showered vd lkots n love n surprises 4m your near nd dear ones...love you olwayzz...bless you...❤️

- *Muski*

Hi Surbhi! 😊 ⭐️ Wishing you a great birthday and a wonderful life ahead!

Love your performance in show 'Qubool Hai' beyond words.. 😊

May success and more importantly happiness always be with you! God bless...

Lots of love from a huge fan of yours,
- Anneswa

am lavalina from Mauritius and all i would like to say to surbhi is that may she enjoys all the love, happiness and success in her life...

I wish that God always shower his blessing on her and that she keeps smiling ans spread happiness like the rainbow in the sky...
-lavalina

Especially  On Your

Birthday 
with a bouquet of warm remembrances, sweet memories  and a magical  touch of a very  charming and delightful life ahead.

So, wear a  warm smile and just close your eyes,
For, real joy comes only through a delicate surprise, 
Open your heart and feel the magic of being alive, 
Cause life's a gift and one by one all your dreams are surely going to materialize...

Make a habit of surrounding yourself with all the things which are 
extra special and superbly nice,
And always remember that if you are just willing to try there's a road which goes straight beyond skies 

For  A Wonderful Person

is ever really gone 
If it leaves a lovely memory
for looking back upon 

Birthday's mark the past , present and future, 
all in one remarkable moment and there is  no better time, 
than a birthday to say what's true all year through...

It takes  a special person , to be 
as nice as you, making others happy, the way you always do,
so this comes to wish you, on your special day,
may  you  find happiness each moment of the day

Warm Birthday Wishes 
With lots of love 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY 

With best wishes 

- MS // NEW JERSEY / USA 

Hey Surbhi, my name is Tanvi. I just LOVE YOU. You are by far my favorite actress and the biggest reason I watch Qubool Hai.😳 I just want to say that you are an AMAZINGLY TALENTED  & EXPRESSIVE actress. I hope you reach new heights with this coming year of your life. Keep smiling because your dimples make me happy. I love your humble, bubbly, and grounded nature. Always stay the way you are because that's what makes you a gem in my eyes. You are extremely BEAUTIFUL and have the most GORGEOUS eyes, lips, smile, and dimples. Have an amazing birthday and I hope you all the best for this year of your life. May Allah grant you all your wishes and keep smiling.😳😊⭐️

- Closed...(Tanvi)UR BIGGEST FAN SURBHI😳

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful girls and one of my most favourite actresses !!! 😃 I just wanted to say thank you for bringing Zoya to life. There's absolutely no one that can do full justice to that character like you've done and you've rapidly made Zoya one of the most beloved characters on television. You're such an excellent actress, you never fail to impress me, whether it's your impeccable comic timing or even your beautiful emotional scenes. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face and lighting up my screen. Surbhi you truly deserve all the success and one day you soon are definitely going to be on top. I hope you have a beautiful day and god bless you with many more and may all your wishes come true. I look forward to this entire Qubool Hai journey with you. We love you ! ❤️

- zaraak

Happy Birthday Surbi!

I just want to say that you are a BRILLIANT actress. You have truly made your niche in the telly industry. With complete honesty I must say that when I first watched your work on Qubool Hai, I did not have good hopes. However, day by day as show progressed you have been seriously impressing me and now you are one of my most favorite actresses. 

You are truly amazing in expressions, dialogue delivery, comic timing, screen presence, and romantic moments. You excel and are growing day by day! You have such a bright and beautiful future. I pray you ALL OF THE SUCCESS you hope and dream off because you truly deserve it! 

God Bless you on your birthday and may all of your dreams come true. Continue entertaining and impressing us. We cannot get enough of you! 

Lots of LOVE and Lots of LUCK. 

-Roshni-

😉surbhi a very happy birthday to you you are beautiful an amazing actor and perfect actor to play the role of zoya⭐️, again i wish you a very happy birthday and a prosperous year of your life😛

- srkfan

Like the sun she shines on;
Like the moon she dreams...
A million letters just for her,
Such a beauty she is. 
The depth of her eyes,
Passionate and unfathomable.
The smile on her lips,
Mesmerizing. 
A beauty is she...
Such beauty is Surbhi. 

I wish you a very happy Birthday. Let all the love of the world be showered on you today. 😊

- Sand_Princess 

Happy Birthday to my favourite television actress !! You are so gorgeous and exceptionally talented ,down to earth and genuine, you're truly one of a kind. I don't think I've ever been attached to a fictional character as much as I am with Zoya , you've made the character of Zoya so adorable and endearing and she'll be forever etched in our hearts. I wish you all the success in the world because you truly deserve to be on top. Once again best wishes to you on your birthday Surbhi and I hope you have a fabulous day with your family and friends ! Love you my dimpled beauty ❤️ !

- divc(Divya)

Dear Surbhi : 

WISHING YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are undoubtedly one of the most talented actress , very lively and fun , down to earth and simply adorable and Just beautiful!

Love you loads and god bless you!

Best wishes 

- Ishaa :)

❤️Hey  Surbhi Jyoti happy happy happy birthday to my love I'm ur fan for Dubai 😊 I love u so so much ur the best n  I love to meet but I can't cuz I live in Dubai  okay say hi for me to ur team can u say to KSG that my sis Sara love him so much okay bye love u so much 😃 😉

- fatoom11

Hey Surbhi Jyoti !!! A very happy bday baby , luv u so much !!🥳🥳

All ur expressions in QH was just awesome !!!

I enjoy a lot by watching ur performance , u r just amazing !!

may god that u will be always happy with ur beautiful smile

U r just perfect as Zoya , i love u so much !!!
U form a superb pair with KSG 

Keep it up !!!!

Once again a very happy bday Surbhi / Zoya !!!❤️
Wish u more success in ur life n ur career !
Keep continue to enternain us !
With all my Love 🤗 happy bday !!!
Ur deariest fan 
- Priya 😉

I wish you every day full of sunshine, love and happiness. 
I hope that ALL great wishes from your fans will come true (including mine) ;D wish u many many happie returns of the dae...wid lodz of hugs n kisses.. || :-* 
God bless u wid loadz of success n happiness,.!! 
Luv u...u r very cute n u jst rock as zoya..!! 
Happy birthdae surbhi..!! 
AsYa rocks...!!! ;D :-* 
- Ms.Fix-it-all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Many many happy returns of the day sweety. May God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you. May you get all the happiness in your life.. Your day will be filled with laughter and warm with brightness turns of the day !! You deserve everything in the world. You have made a place in everyone's heart with your cuteness. May you enjoy your day^^

-Salwa

29 may is very special date for me because today we wil celebrate birthday of STAR our surbhi...wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI ...may u get the best of everything in life
I love your sweet innocent way of talking ur pagal harkate...i never thought that I will like u soo much but after each and every day my love for u get increse and now i can proudly say YES iam SURBHI's fan...since today is your birthday I pray that you get what you want and may this year be your best ever
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams comes true...
Surbhi u deserve all the happiness,love,peace,wealth and prosperity in this world.
This is your 1st b'day as zoya. I wish this is the begining of your greatest most wonderful each and every year...

Baar baar ye din aaye
Baar baar ye dil gaye
Tum jio hazaro saal
Saal ke din ho pachas hajar
Happy b'day to u happy b,day surbhi

This is my wish that someday i wil meet u in real 

-Love u surbhi -
Your big wali fan
- SANJANA

May every passing year bring you all the things that you have wished for. Have a wonderful life ahead.
Happy Birthday Surbhi! God Bless u.

- indu1911 

A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI .

AND ALSO CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SUCCESS  OF YOUR SHOW.LOVING YOU AS ZOYA IN QUBOOL HAI.YOU AND ASAD LOOK BEAUTIFULL TOGETHER AND I WATCH EACH AND EVERY EPISODE OF QUBOOL HAI VERY EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR SCENES.HONESTLY SPEAKING WHEN QUBOOL HAI STARTED I WATCHED THIS SHOW ONLY BECAUSE OF KARAN AND THEN I GOT TO KNOW THAT THE FEMALE LEAD OF THIS SHOW WILL BE A DEBUTANT AND THEN I GOT A BIT WORRIED THAT WILL THIS GIRL BE ABLE TO MATCH KARAN,BUT YOU DEBUTED WITH A BANG AND FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE I STARTED ADMIRING YOU.YOU LOOK BEAUTIFULL,GORGEOUS AND BINDAAS.I LOVE YOUR ACTING AND ESPECIALLY THE EXPRESSIONS OF YOURS,THEY ARE PRICELESS.SO AT LAST I WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE DOING A FABULOUS JOB AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVES YOU MORE AND MORE SUCCESS IN YOUR CAREER.ONCE AGAIN A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND ENJOY YOUR WORK.

BYE AND GOD BLESS 
-  Karan.G.king

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURBHI!
I hope you have one of the bestest days every because you def. deserve it. Thank you for portraying Zoya and being an amazing actress filling our hearts with lots and lots of khush everytime we watch an episode of QH. You're an amazing person and really someone I look upto. Thank you for being amazing and we all love you here so much! Happy Birthday once again!
~Aarti

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 Happy Birthday my dear Surbhi 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

For your birthday I wish you good health, loads of affection, great eats and tons of prezzies!

You are a wonderful actress and your performance has kept me glued to Qubool Hai from day one. You portray Zoya beautifully and she has become so life like to all of us - that could have only been achieved because of your hard work and understanding of the character. 

Kudos to you on a job well done!

I pray that you win many awards for your performances this year and for many more years to come!

Enjoy your day!!
- Axiom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...
U r my darlng, u r da 1st actres towards im atractd the most...
U r very adorable... Ur smile, luks, dmples n expressions r jxt perfect
May u achieve lots of happines, love n of course successs...
May Allah bless uh... Luv u...
Keep Rocking... 😊 😊

- KaBhi-FAN

Happy Birthday Surbhi. Love You Alots. Your Doing A Great Job As Zoya On Qubool Hai.
SilverFairy 

I know i was drawn to her for a reason, She is a fellow Gemini. Happy Birthday Surbhi. I will celebrate my birthday the day before yours. Hope you have a fabulous day . Stay Sweet Surbhi!!!
- cherryfrasier

I just love this beautiful, talented actress, you are my favorite Surbhi, I wish all success to you in whatever you do, may you reach the top soon.
- bhavnahm

happyyy birth day jyoti wish you all the best in your life
love from,
-  nesrine from tunisia 😉

🤗Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Surbhi!🤗
🥳Hope you have many more to come!🥳
Keep rocking and have fun!

Lots of love:
- ❤️Jyoti (Jyo)❤️

Happy Birthday Surbhi Jyoti
You are an amzing actress and very beautiful
I think you are an inspiration to all
Hope you have an amazing birthday and eat lovely cake LOL
- HallyH 

Happy Birthday!
You are fabulous!
- Hafizakhan 

happy early birthday surabhi di 
- prettyji 

A girl with a magnificent smile, and a bubbly nature. 

Surbhi, wishing you many many many happy returns of the day. You are a angel, and you have brought out Zoya as perfect as she could be. It is always a pleasure to watch you on screen, as a character you vent out so well! 

I hope this birthday, brings along with itself, good luck, health and prosperity for you. And may your life be abundant of happiness, and devoid of any sadness and melancholy.

Happy Birthday Angel, may you have a long long life ahead! 

Love, and Cheers.
- Nivriti 😳

My wishes for...

"Many Many happy returns of the day dear👏🥳!! Wish dis year brings lot of happiness n sucess  which u deserves!! I wish , U get all the fame & acknowledgement...N most imp. all the awards😃 

U lighten up my day n nights with your beautiful dimple smile...keep smiling😆!! Stay blessed n happy n speard happyness😊!! U r my new girl crush😳 Last but not least ...'I LOVE U'!!😳

One of your crazy fan
                      -  Neelu😛

Happy Birthday Surbhi

I love you as Zoya!
- ZoobiDoobi

Happy Birthday!
Wish you even more success in the future!
- Hafizakhan

Happy Birthday Surbhi..many many returns of the day..
Wish u all the best for future..u r rocking as Zoya 👏 
- titli4love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Surbhi aka our lovely Zoya!!!!!!!!!!!
Many many happy returns of the day, wish u a lot of hapiness, love, luck & many many things...God bless u!!! LUV U, U just rock!!!!!!👍🏼
- Rishani7

Happy birthday Surbhi!!!! You are truly amazing :)
- MAYURFAN001

happy birthday surbhi darling🤗
you are the most gorgeous n stunning lady of tellywood!!!
n one of the most talented actress also.
your simply the best 
keep entertaining ur fans
love u alot❤️
may u get all the success n happiness
stay blessed 
- hifzaa

Surbhi!!! Happy Birthday!!! I love your performance in Qubool Hai! Your ability to go from happy to heartbroken in a split second is amazing! Keep up the good work. Love you!!! 

- Monica <3 

CM's note : We thank all the people who have worked hard for this thread and all of you who have send those wonderful messages and beautiful creations for the birthday thread...😊 A huge thanx to Supriya for making all this happen... Rinnie for the wirte up...Naaz, Ankita, Kiran, Shewolf , Jenny1000 for the editings

Love SurbhiAT Core members : Asma, Riddha, Karishma, Shrishti 😊
SurbhiAT thumbnail

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

First of All, A huge Thank you To all those who helped us with the thread, especially Nidhi(..Shewolf..)

Back To My SJ ❤️

A Very Happy Birthday Surbhi jyoti! 
You are an amazing actor and more than that an amazing person!
M Fida over your killer dimples and your offscreen personality, 

Love you for not being fake and being straight forward. 
And I hope to meet you someday 😳

Happy Birthday Again. 
Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

Happy Birthday Surbhi!!

Let me take this opportunity to give you my heartfelt thanks for playing such a quirky character and entertaining me five days a week.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with friends, family and love.

Happy Birthday again! I wish you great success and happiness!

Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago