Again want to see ishita(heena parmar) in PV2.

barkhasingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

We all are again want to see heena parmar again in series 2 of punar vivah but this time with some glamrious look in villain. Heena Parmar as Ishita has done marvellous acting in PV1 even if it was the negative role. Heena Parmar is very fantastic and talented actress which again we all are want to see in PV2 with more powerful and glamrious look.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Post it in PV2 forum..!!
wrong forum!!
darshidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Henna cant even act properly,her expressions are abrupt.only the script &dialogues made her look somewhat ok in pv otherwise... I wont accept she is a great actress.she cant even stand before gurmeet &kratika facial expression &class acting.
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrs.MasHGc-

Post it in PV2 forum..!!
wrong forum!!

I agree, wrong forum to discuss this
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: darshidd

Henna cant even act properly,her expressions are abrupt.only the script &dialogues made her look somewhat ok in pv otherwise... I wont accept she is a great actress.she cant even stand before gurmeet &kratika facial expression &class acting.

I don't agree with u... Hina is a mind-blowing actress...
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshidd

If we're talking Heena's acting, I agree with you. I always felt she was a little lackluster. She did a decent job of playing Ishita, but it was nothing phenomenal, IMO. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Not interested in Ishita or the new show ðŸ˜Š