Originally posted by: pekingexpress

he also supported aman varma when he was caught 'casting couching' a girl πŸ˜†

Are u serious???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Does he support everyone's criminal acts??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalak

Salman shouldnt have supported her.

I don't think anything is wrong with him supporting Sana...but calling the victim as someone with ulterior motive, out there to get money is plain wrong...he could have kept his mouth shut regarding the victim and the complaint...since he knows nothing about the case...

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Are u serious???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Does he support everyone's criminal acts??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

entertaining to read this:

🀣

Salman Khan:

Last night, I could not sleep. My mother came and told me, 'Soja Salman nahin to Ruchi aayegi (Sleep Salman, otherwise Ruchi will come)!'

Who the hell is this Ruchi? What does she do? Where has she come from? What does she look like? Has anybody seen her face? Do her parents know what kind of job she is doing?

I will give you an example of a butcher. If a butcher wants to buy meat, he will not go to any other butcher, but he will buy from his own mutton shop. In the same way, if an actress needs a break in her acting career, then she should not approach an actor or an actress, but producers or directors!

Salman Khan and Aman VarmaSo I strongly feel that Aman is innocent and this is a trap for him.

What wrong has Aman done? Did he unzip his pants in front of that girl?Did he open his shirt buttons?

He didn't do anything of that sort. So how can you call him guilty?

Aman is a 32-year-old bachelor and, if lured by a girl, obviously he will get trapped. This is a well-planned conspiracy to malign him.

If you talk about Shakti Kapoor, I think it is his personal problem and that of his family.

How can they (India TV) take a risk by putting a girl, without any security, in Shakti Kapoor and Aman Verma's rooms? How risky can this be? If they had locked the door then imagine what would have been the consequences! How can they take such risks with the life of a girl?

Why are they doing all this? For TRPs? (Television Rating Points, used to measure the popularity of a television show/channel) It is disgusting.

In my 15-year film career, I have never heard of anything such as a casting couch.

My Verdict: Not guilty.

🀣

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman is being very vocal in his support for Sana and it's gud of him, but somehow I don't think it will bode well for Sana's case, coz now she'll have to bear the brunt of more bashing!

Anyways she does come across as a strong girl and hope things get sorted out soon.
Salman will always stand up for his buddies 

However according to me he committed the biggest crime of all: Bringing that Turcotte to Bwood πŸ€’

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Salman is being very vocal in his support for Sana and it's gud of him, but somehow I don't think it will bode well for Sana's case, coz now she'll have to bear the brunt of more bashing!

Anyways she does come across as a strong girl and hope things get sorted out soon.

To be honest the whole case sounds childish...i mean she is 26 or something right? I'm 23 and I think it sounds like a high school bullying story. So I tend to say it isn't true...BUT

1. WHY RUN? Last week at 3 am night two police officers knocked on our door. I was still awake watching Punar Vivah however my parents were asleep. My mum looked out of the window and saw: COPS...she started to panick: What's going on? She woke up my dad and they both opened the door. Apparently the cops were on surveillance and spotted a bicycle infront of our garden. So they came to ask us whether the bike was ours πŸ€’ NO it was from the little boys next door so they told that and the officer went to wake our neighbours. I asked my mum the next morning why she panicked? Mum, were you scared they were coming to arrest you? NO, cuz I didn't do anything so why be scared? I thought something happened to one of my family members and they came to inform us.

My dad said the same: If you didn't do anything there is nothing to be scared of. Even if they take you with them. They need solid proof. 

Now if there is no proof and all: WHY DID SANA RUN? She has so many influential friends also she is aware that the other three guys are released on bail. So she knows she will probably only have to spend 30 minutes in jail.

2. Why would someone try to frame her? I doubt Indians are really obsessed and busy with Bwood. Sure as KRK says it 2rspeople might sleep infront of houses of celebs to catch a glimpse but they aren't busy reading internet and all. I doubt anyone really knows Sana. Also she isn't rich or something right? So why would anyone frame her? Especially a girl of 15 and her mother. Why would they do that? She has atleast something to do with it cuz otherwise they couldn't frame her. And even if they wanted to frame someone for money WHY SANA? Why not name Diya Mirza or some other bigger celeb?

According to me Sana is somehow involved 
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

https://twitter.com/SanaKhanSpeaks

This account of sana has 21,000+ followers...which one is real...don't knowπŸ˜•

I think sanaak21 is real, because if you read the tweets about this whole kidnap fiasco, sanaak21 posted a couple tweets, and a couple hours later sanakhanspeaks tweeted the exact same thing.

this case  sounds  like  boy n girl bhaag jaate hain n  girls parents  fils report against boy  that he tried  to rape her , n after that , NGO'S fights for  boys πŸ˜†

Edited by ANNMT. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Junoon

I think sanaak21 is real, because if you read the tweets about this whole kidnap fiasco, sanaak21 posted a couple tweets, and a couple hours later sanakhanspeaks tweeted the exact same thing.

Indian police πŸ€’ the 21 account is indeed hers...why not just trace?