Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Shame on you Salman Khan...BooπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...How the hell do u know that the complainant made a FALSE COMPLAINT...??? How?? Why can't you let the police do their investigation...instead of saying that a mother filed a false complaint...maybe she did...may be she did not...but who are u to judge that without knowing the whole thing...

You want to support Sana...that's absolutely fine...but why say that the other person has filed a false report...🀒

Seriously BI?...many ppl lodge flase complaint...it's nothing new,happens a lot in India...Salman has every right to put his view & if he think complaint is false,then he can say that.

Anyway police will not stop their investigation bcoz salman tweeted abt Sana...let them find proof of her involvement & if court finds her guilty...she should be punished...but till final judgement is passed & her involvement in kidnapping is proved,she is not guilty.

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As a public figure, I don't think he should have said anything. Sure, he and Sana may be friends/coactors, but he isn't with her 24/7 nor has he known her long enough to be able to say what she can/cannot do. He could have supported her without trying to blame the complainant and making them look like liars when he himself doesn't know what happened.

Also, even if she is innocent, hiding isn't the best thing to do. It only makes her look guilty.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If she's not guilty then why the heck is she on the run?If you haven't done anything wrong, then there's no need to be scared...especially if criminal #1 aka Salman Khan is backing you.

Idiot. Salman really should watch what he publicly says...but then birds of the same feather flock together.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
konsi chuhe ke bil mei ghussi hain ye sana...πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

thats what people do on this board all the time

as for this case IMO i don't see a girl doing this to another girl even for her family

Sana Khan may be shady and 100 % does weird things . but I do not think this is it

You can blame the people on this board for running their mouths...when they get 5 million followers on twitter and have millions of fans...

And you have never seen a girl commit a crime???
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now Sana would make a perfect match for Salman. πŸ˜›
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So, I just went back on twitter...

Sana says that no one has been kidnapped and she is not on the run.
Salman says that she must be scared and running around and hiding because the cops have an arrest warrant for her.

Does he have any idea what's going on, or did he even talk to her before tweeting? πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There are 2-3 accounts in Sana's name...don't know which one is real...If someone knows the real account of Sana...maybe they can post the tweets from there..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Junoon

So, I just went back on twitter...

Sana says that no one has been kidnapped and she is not on the run.
Salman says that she must be scared and running around and hiding because the cops have an arrest warrant for her.

Does he have any idea what's going on, or did he even talk to her before tweeting? πŸ˜†

Maybe he's just drunk tweeting again. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

And you have never seen a girl commit a crime???

of course not crimes but I have seen them pre teen commit shenanigans

too many to count

but as for a girl kidnapping another girl to arrange some shady marriage I do not think its true