Vibha Chibber in Punar Vivah-2 The Times of India

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Vibha Chibber in Punar Vivah-2

Vibha Chibber More Pics

Whether it was the epitome of motherhood in Star Plus' Biddai or a matriarch in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, veteran actress Vibha Chibber has effortlessly essayed the two distinct personalities of a mother.

And now the actress is all set to return to Zee TV with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2.

Sources inform that like last year the makers have once again decided to bring in a special character who will introduce the show and will instigate the prospect of re-marriage. Season 1 had actress Shagufta Ali playing the part and Punar Vivah season 2 will see Vibha Chibber making a special appearance. The actress will play the role of Karan V Grover's Maasi (Aunt). Her character will be of a very positive and loving lady.

When contacted, Vibha Chibber said, "Yes, I am doing the show I can't comment on the character as I haven't started shooting for the show yet. I am very happy to bag this role as it is for Zee TV and Shashi-Sumeet Mittal. I have always wanted to work with this production house and finally I am doing it. I would like to thank Zee as they have given me some great opportunities while working on Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. They have taken my career to new heights."

Vibha will start shooting for the show from tomorrow (25 May2013).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simple_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! Waiting to see her onscreen!
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for sharing...
New character for taking up the issue of remarriage so soon??why are cvs s much rushing??
karsuh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs. She is a great actress. Would like to see her in PV.
SushSathisha thumbnail
thx a lot hope she brings a positive change