Kuch Is Tarah - Zaroon Kashaf VM

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here is my new VM on the song Kuch Is Tarah by Atif Aslam on Zaroon and Kashaf. Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end tomorrow and i was feeling very down so the most soothing and calming song had to be Kuch Is Tarah...Here's wishing Fawad and Sanam all the best..we will always love them and remember them as Zaroon and Kashaf...they gave a new meaning to love...there love was as unique as they are...and it makes me feel sad that we will be parting from them tomorrow...but the love will always go on and we will always remember Zaroon and Kashaf...here's hoping that we get to see Fawad and Sanam in many more projects together..they make such a wonderful pair and share such natural and realistic chemistry...i definitely want to see them in more projects together...we will miss u Zaroon and Kashaf...and we will always love you and cherish the beautiful memories that you have given us over the course of the last few months...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cXArdvI90Tc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kashishdabest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Vm! I love how you've made a VM on every single song. 😆
kashishdabest thumbnail

thank u so much dear...so glad u liked the VM..thanks for commenting😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Nice Vm! I love how you've made a VM on every single song. 😆

chai partner 🤗 thank u sooo much😳...ab kya karun yaar...when it comes to ZK i just cant resist😆 more to come dont worry😆
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

chai partner🤗thank u sooo much😳...ab kya karun yaar...when it comes to ZK i just cant resist😆more to come dont worry😆

Keep it up! Keep it up! I love your VM's and song choices anyway! 🤣 isi khushi per ek chai ka cup hojaye? 😆
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omG i just saw this VM ..lovely selection of scenes and the song
great job again :)
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Keep it up! Keep it up! I love your VM's and song choices anyway! 🤣 isi khushi per ek chai ka cup hojaye? 😆

🤣🤣🤣 hojayee me tho forever ready chai partner...🤣🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

omG i just saw this VM ..lovely selection of scenes and the song
great job again :)

awww Shreyu thank u so much sweety..glad u liked it 🤗 really appreciate ure kind words all the time..means a lot😳