ahtika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hi...guys....actress Meera is working in Indian mov Nazar...wid Amisha Patel's bro Ashmit Patel...want comments ?? wat u guys think is she doing gud or bad ????..im saying dat she is working 2 promote freindship b/w India an Pakistan...wat u guys say abt it ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahtika thumbnail

Meera is gud actress of pakistan...recently she did a film of Mahesh Butt...she did some bold scenes also...nowadays she was hottest topic of news...her interviews also came frm many channels...

meera said that: i dun feel anything bad doing this film im juz promoting freindship b/w these two countries.....my role is very gud in this film i hav juz done these bold scens bcoz of requierments in my role an i dun feel its bad....

glamour_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she didn't really have to do the role but I don't know what's gone wrong with her and she had to pay money to the pakistani's.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Promoting India-Pakistan friendship is very good..but she could have done that in a decent way too....i m not saying that she shouldnt have done the movie....but the scenes that she did were disgusting....i hate her for wat she did in the movie....i never liked her anyways but now i feel ashamed that she is a Pakistani..
Edited by kewlsarah - 19 years ago
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u but meeras has not feel any gilt
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you kewlsarah

she could have done it in a decent way

the way she did it waz just sick sick sick

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Judging by what I have heard about the vulgar and indecent scenes in this movie, what exactly is it that makes meera a good actress? A good slut......yes, I can understand that, but a good actress???? She has not shame, no self-respect or respect for her country. By doing such scenes, she is mixing the pakistani culture in dirt. The PAK-INDIA relationship I am totally forπŸ‘πŸΌ.........but how is exposing your body and doing such rude scenes promoting PAK-INDIA relations?????? cause I sure as hell don't get it. Mommar Rana also made a movie in india (with Mahima Choudry) and there were no complaints there. Sana has also gone to do or has already done a movie in India with Sunny Deol, and there have been no complaints there. Something smells a little fishy there, don't you think?!?!?!πŸ˜•
ahtika thumbnail

i totally agree wid all of u...she can make film in decent way like rani an preity they do films in decent way but she is doing film like actress who only want money ,they dun care abt wat they are doing ??...thanx all of u for comments...

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to say this..........My Pakistani bros and sisters........

But Meera has got poor reviews in India.........Lot of criticism.......In fact her boldness was criticised in India too.........She is being compared to the lesser actresses like Mallika Sherawat........

Many are telling she cant act for nuts........Others are telling she looks too ugly.......too old..........and such stuff.......

I am sorry to say.......All her BIG talks have ended in a wimper.........People say Reema Khan may have done a better job. She had come to India once, and she appeared to be the smartest of all pak actresses.

Yusra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

right swordfishh !!

meera has done such poor job ,,, she such a *****

i saw article that sana is also coming in the kaafila movie ,, but i hope she ll do good job hope to see sana to see sana soon .

these paki actress got nothing else to do ...... every body is thinking bollywood nothing else....... ya but may right coz their talent was wasted in pakistan coz all the produsers in pakistan are so sick in the mind .... coz they cant spend more money more then 50 lakhs on a film ... only GANDASA movies with poor sound

so who will waste the time in that poor moives ... jumping jumping ...

all the time if they want they can work good they can prove but no😑 ....

welll who am i to comment on them ... let them do watever they are doing ..

GOOD LUCK SANA .........

***Please Use Proper Language on the forum--Edited by the Mod***

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago