Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Omg that's her? She lost weight right? I was cringing hearing her speak the whole time. Her eyes are hugeee. I am asking for forgiveness for saying anything about Sanam Jung now.

What I got was that he and the girl studied together in um... England, Oxford? He went back to his village and she followed. He had to marry an older woman maybe, but was with that other girl and continued to have an affair with her (going by the dialogue Usman Peerzada spoke in the promo). He then starts falling in love with his wife? Something about feudal lords. Okay I dunno that's what it seemed like when I put the 2 promos together although I watched bits and pieces of the 12 minute promo. This is all just inference and assumption on my part. Cheering for him and Sania Saeed, two brilliant actors opposite each other. I will lap it up!

This is going to be really serious and I am glad Fawad is finally doing something completely different, it was time he did.

yeah it is her..she does seem to have lost weight..but, isn't she just so darn annoying? ughh. there's wayy too many VJs turning into actresses now..and the scary part is there's still some VJs left who may turn into actresses in the future and they're as horrible and possibly even worse. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ok, yeah I feel you got the gist..seems quite interesting though..I'm excited to see this..had no idea Fawad was even doing this. ๐Ÿ˜†..but what a pleasant surprise. Definitely wishing this show does great..apart from the actors, the whole presentation of this show seems great.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why..but for the OST of this show..they should consider using one of Fawad's EP tracks..lol honestly..I feel it'd fit so well with such a show..and the show seems a bit dark and then intense..so Fawad's songs would fit perfectly in my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the 2-min promo
This looks interesting.
Intense...
Can't wait to watch this
Edited by Meeph - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is some intense stuff..definitely a good change for Fawad!

Now I honestly wonder if Fawad is really doing Bin Roye and NJ's show?! ๐Ÿ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i love sania but ewww why with fawad?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i love sania but ewww why with fawad?

I see nothing wrong with it. Why does the audience have double standards or gender bias? We see this occurring with Bollywood movies too. Actors like Faisal Qureshi can be cast opposite girls 15 years younger than him but Sania Saeed cannot be cast opposite a guy only 5 years younger than her? Anyways, from what I have gathered through the promos, Sania is supposed to be older than Fawad in the show.
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks intense. So glad to see Fawad finally venture out and do something different - this might just redefine him! ๐Ÿ˜†
Also, is it just me, or does the VJ (sorry, don't know her name) look a lot like Ayesha Khan/Nargis Fakhri? :O
Edited by summerchild - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
even im so glad FAK's taken something different, This will be just another class of excellence! Soo looking forward to it, so freakin intense, FAK needed this, the chocolate boy image has been going on for a while now...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I see nothing wrong with it. Why does the audience have double standards or gender bias? We see this occurring with Bollywood movies too. Actors like Faisal Qureshi can be cast opposite girls 15 years younger than him but Sania Saeed cannot be cast opposite a guy only 5 years younger than her? Anyways, from what I have gathered through the promos, Sania is supposed to be older than Fawad in the show.

i got that ...i figured it out 3 minutes in the promo, that sania is supposed to be older than fawad๐Ÿ˜†...and i cringe at older guys and young girls as well๐Ÿ˜†...me just being silly.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG.
THE NEW GIRL IS TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!
WHO THE HELL IS SHE? HER DEBUT LOOKS WORSE THAN URWA/MAWRA. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ๐Ÿคข

Besides her everything else looks perfect. I've been waiting to see Fawad in a role like this and it seems like my wish has finally come true. Looking forward to this!