Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's not a bad show.. I'm waiting to see how Neelum and Wali's love story progresses..

But dayum how S L O W is it..🤢
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just wanna say I Love the whole Episode but the scene b/w Wali and Mahjabeen and Wali's Servant cux Mahjabeen was nothing at that time in front of Wali thats why i ma saying Wali's Servant at alll Wali Behaviour Lord-ness I mean JUST SUPERB iT'S MY FAVOURITE SCENE ...>333 I want some more Dialogues from the writer :/
Dabangg- thumbnail
Well ... Continued OMG I must say Fawad Khan ka Gussa is the best ever in Paki Heros YES he can kill the man when he is in gussa with his sexy angry eyes ... I feel bad 4 Mahjabeen at that time she was like nothing poor Woman ...I am struck Mahjabeen has a SON too What is this now ??Oka .. I would Love to say that Meelun sister is an amazing actor her expressions are supberb "'
Dabangg- thumbnail

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still haven't gotten a chance to start this show yet but will do soon.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

Well ... Continued OMG I must say Fawad Khan ka Gussa is the best ever in Paki Heros YES he can kill the man when he is in gussa with his sexy angry eyes ... I feel bad 4 Mahjabeen at that time she was like nothing poor Woman ...I am struck Mahjabeen has a SON too What is this now ??Oka .. I would Love to say that Meelun sister is an amazing actor her expressions are supberb "'

Yea so true!
Fawad looked amazing in that angry young man look! though i jus luv him in all avatars lol😳 n no doubt he is an amazing actor!
yea me too felt bad for Mehjabeen, waisey i was confused, was he doubting on Mehjabeen or it was jus a random gussa which he throwed on Mehjabeen also... never mind i loved how Fawad protayed this scene!👏 Sania Saeed is also good in her scenes!
Yea, its jus so confusing that who was that boy? i think we shld just wait until the next epi n see who actually he is!
ps loving the show right now!😃
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I still haven't gotten a chance to start this show yet but will do soon.

same! but for some reason im not excited about this one like other shows :S
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even if the story is good or what ever thats a separate thing..but the screenplay...ughh the scenes are so sloww :|
lyk half of the time they keep showing the background n stuff...nd then nuthing relly happens coz the characters r thinking by themselves..

i lyk the OST part which is played in the Epis though
Edited by Rabz_14 - 10 years ago
Its geo
What do you expect?