Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This review has everything that I feel about the latest drama, Numm.

I love dramas that unravel characters slowly. Whose characters' actions speak louder than words. Wali and Mahjabeen's relationship is the most interesting part of the drama. Neelum didn't come in their life to strengthen traditions and relations, she came to make Wali and Mahjabeen confront their relationship. Neelum & Mahjabeen's scene and the cigarette scene showed how much respect Wali has for Mahjabeen even if he doesn't say it.

--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful show! looking forward to watch how wali & mahajabeen's relationship goes ahead ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I didn't hear this part in the ost :/

they'r always playing it in the Episode lol
Dabangg- thumbnail

Numm is really interesting! Fawad Khan and Sania Saeed are absolutely wonderful! I am dying to see when Wali and Mahajabeen falling in love! Thanks to Neelam their relationship is growing and Wali is accepting her!

Dabangg- thumbnail
Numm !

Love with Numm It's an amazing and interesting show as well different from all the Other shows ... OMG It's FawadKhan s show it's really amazing ... Ufff The Slap scene Hila kar rakh diya Neelum ko Lolxx Poor gal But she really Desevers <3 FK Rockx >3

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow,Drama is getting interesting with every episode,.I dont know the director name,but he did a great Job.The intereaction b/w wali and neelam was so intense.fawad wass amazing.He looks so Hotโ˜บ๏ธNeelam was good too.She has a unique style of talking,I feel she's just perfect for this role.and yea,sarmad entry was a delightfull surprize.sarmad mahjabeen scene was cute.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 4 was a pretty good epi.. Though I felt that they r dragging it but its okay. Epi was all abt the sudden gumshudgi of Nelam after that dhamakedar ka thappar, girl u deserved that slap :p
I really like the intensity of the show, especially m loving wali n mahjabeen's character n m really looking forward to how their story wld shape up so, excited excited to see them! :D
I really feel bad for mahjabeen man, the way she misses her old love shows that how she wanted to start her own life but ended up like this, I really want to see more of these flashback scenes to know more abt her story!
Episode ended with the scene of Nelam n wali where wali apologises to her, I really felt that now their story wld start, this sorry may kick start their story :p I think now wali n Nelam wld try not to fight n wld develop soft corner for each other or at least Nelam wld fall for wali! That's my thinking but God knows wat wld happen next as these pakistani dramas r jus so unpredictable!
Dabangg- thumbnail
Today episode was Awesome ... It's really Good Wali and Neelum Finally ready to move On lolxx What I think ๐Ÿ˜› I am so much in lOve with the last scene of that Episode OMg Fawad Khan is really HAWT >3333 I am just waiting 4 Next ... >3333
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

Today episode was Awesome ... It's really Good Wali and Neelum Finally ready to move On lolxx What I think ๐Ÿ˜› I am so much in lOve with the last scene of that Episode OMg Fawad Khan is really HAWT >3333 I am just waiting 4 Next ... >3333

fawad khan is doing really an awesome job in this show! m jus loving how he expresses wali's feelings through his face! me too waiting for the next epi! yea true neelam n wali ready to move on but i think in the end wali wld fall for mahjabeen, i dont know y but mjhe aisa lagta hai lol!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

The last scene was just too good! ๐Ÿ˜›
Uff kiya apology thi!