Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well i really liked ..,very different & very interesting..., fawad doing awesome as always <3 liked whole cast very much :D

looking forward to next episode :)
Edited by sonu-monu - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This show isn't for everyone. Even some die-hard FK fans won't watch it but he isn't doing a candy-floss romance this time round.

I really liked the first episode. The pace was light but it didn't seemed to be dragging. Main characters were introduced and story was kick-started. And thank GOD it doesn't have that crazy "Viraasat" type of camerawork because that's such a downer and Geo seems to love that kind of camera work! And it wasn't all dark either so yaay! Visually it was a treat. But had to really increase the volume cuz they mumble their dialogues a lot πŸ˜†

So yeah! Liked it and I think I will stick around with this show. I like shows with a Feudal backdrop but they are so dark in their approach that I can't seem to bear well with them. This seems like a good change! Let's see what happens next! :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Maryy how r u? Yea I'm around here on nd off :)

And the First Epi was ok...well I found it boring actually...maybe it'll get better afterwards..
But Fawad was outstanding as usual!!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

This show isn't for everyone. Even some die-hard FK fans won't watch it but he isn't doing a candy-floss romance this time round.

I really liked the first episode. The pace was light but it didn't seemed to be dragging. Main characters were introduced and story was kick-started. And thank GOD it doesn't have that crazy "Viraasat" type of camerawork because that's such a downer and Geo seems to love that kind of camera work! And it wasn't all dark either so yaay! Visually it was a treat. But had to really increase the volume cuz they mumble their dialogues a lot πŸ˜†

So yeah! Liked it and I think I will stick around with this show. I like shows with a Feudal backdrop but they are so dark in their approach that I can't seem to bear well with them. This seems like a good change! Let's see what happens next! :D

nice review. I still have to watch the first episode but I like the feel of this show from whatever I've seen in the promos.

I hope this breaks Fawad's candy-floss romantic image. I rather see Fawad doing different kinds of roles than same kind...the only problem is whether or not people will accept him in such roles.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Hey Maryy how r u? Yea I'm around here on nd off :)

And the First Epi was ok...well I found it boring actually...maybe it'll get better afterwards..
But Fawad was outstanding as usual!!!

Im great Rabz.. Same yaar. I miss the days when we all used to have lng discussions on shows. πŸ˜’

Yes, the first episode was pretty slow and Neelam's acting was UNBEARABLE! I cringed every time she uttered a dialogue.. :|

Yes, Fawad was the only highlight in this episode. Hope the show gets more interesting in the upcoming episodes. 😊
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Im great Rabz.. Same yaar. I miss the days when we all used to have lng discussions on shows. πŸ˜’

Yes, the first episode was pretty slow and Neelam's acting was UNBEARABLE! I cringed every time she uttered a dialogue.. :|

Yes, Fawad was the only highlight in this episode. Hope the show gets more interesting in the upcoming episodes. 😊

Okay ... rabx and Marry why you guys thinking like that I think Every one is amazing in today's Episode .. you know First episode Normally Looks Bored But I think It was not even not dragging at all ... Start is just Awesome About the storyline It's Different I am really happy to se FK is different kind of show it's good 4 his acting skills ... about Kanza I think she is very sutiable for this Role ... I know she is unmature but I swear she did Good .. and It' was the First epi and my whole family watched it with full intension 😳
Edited by Dabangg- - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: starstruckk

nice review. I still have to watch the first episode but I like the feel of this show from whatever I've seen in the promos.

I hope this breaks Fawad's candy-floss romantic image. I rather see Fawad doing different kinds of roles than same kind...the only problem is whether or not people will accept him in such roles.

Exactly. Fawad has given blockbusters dramas but both of them had him as the rich, a bit jerkish yet a loving husband kind of a guy. I guess most of the people only want to see him in a romantic avatar and it might just turn stereotypical for him if he continues to do only those kinds of roles because they are guaranteed success. If he is adamant about breaking his image, then he should continue doing darker roles and people will have to accept him. He has something in him that makes me want to look out for his work and I ain't even a fangirl!

As for him as Wali Bakht, I liked him! I really like such angsty anti-hero kind of guys. The ones who don't show their vulnerabilities to everyone. Mostly, and I don't care if anyone disagrees, I am so darn excited for his and Sania's chemistry! They had me hooked in the promos! Yeah, me not a fan of conventions πŸ˜†

Every character is twisted here, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! Neelam (Kanza) tops the list because she was talking to a tree 😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

yea same here i miss the whole gang!!

well Neelum is fine..actually my mum finds her really pretty but she needs to improve her dialogue delivery...and yea im really liking Fawad in this role😳

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

yea same here i miss the whole gang!!

well Neelum is fine..actually my mum finds her really pretty but she needs to improve her dialogue delivery...and yea im really liking Fawad in this role😳

Awww same !

Oh, Neelam is super pretty. But she really needs to brush up on her acting skills. Even her accent is weird. Maybe she is not from Pakistan? Don't know for sure though..
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

Okay ... rabx and Marry why you guys thinking like that I think Every one is amazing in today's Episode .. you know First episode Normally Looks Bored But I think It was not even not dragging at all ... Start is just Awesome About the storyline It's Different I am really happy to se FK is different kind of show it's good 4 his acting skills ... about Kanza I think she is very sutiable for this Role ... I know she is unmature but I swear she did Good .. and It' was the First epi and my whole family watched it with full intension 😳

Oh dear, don't mind our discussion. We all have different views. Dil per mat lena.
We all love FK.πŸ˜ƒ
The first episode was not bad, I actually saw the whole episode on TV which is a big thing because I lack the patience to watch shows on TV πŸ˜†
Kanza is a newcomer but she will get better with time. Her dialogue delivery is a bit weak right now.. But she is very pretty.