Rajkumar Santoshi kidnapped Meenakshi Sheshadri!!

Posted: 11 years ago
According to rumor mills, Meenakshi Sheshadri the yesteryear actress who was happily married to a Texas based computer engineer has been kidnapped by her ex-lover Rajkumar Santoshi.😲

It is said that Santoshi has been drinking heavily and totally depressed ever since Meenakshi got married and settled abroad eons ago. Well...it seems like the man has finally gathered courage to run and capture his lady love's heart and soul...quite literally might we add. 

What will become of Meenakshi? Will her husband find her in time? Or will she develop Stalkholm syndrome and fall in love with her kidnapper?😲

P:S: Topic specially dedicated to LalBabu.

Point of the topic: Create a gossip of your own. It's a game thread. Run wild peoples!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
🤣I was like what the hell happened to raj kumar santoshi.abhi to andaaz apna apna 2 shuru bhi nahi huyi🤡
Here's one- AB and rekha caught by shutterbugs having coffee at Amsterdam airport.when asked about the incident Jaya B gave her usual expression outside the parliament building ðŸ˜†
Edited by MiniRulz - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

🤣I was like what the hell happened to raj kumar santoshi.abhi to andaaz apna apna 2 shuru bhi nahi huyi🤡

Here's one- AB and rekha caught by shutterbugs having coffee at Amsterdam airport.when asked about the incident Jaya B gave her usual expression outside the parliament building ðŸ˜†

This one?😆😆

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

This one?😆😆

Though this one is in the parliament but it's never the less PERFECT😆waise she looks even more scary in some other pics.she has such a lovely smile but this lady ruins her pics everytime

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Though this one is in the parliament but it's never the less PERFECT😆waise she looks even more scary in some other pics.she has such a lovely smile but this lady ruins her pics everytime

Couldn't find a better one. Sorry about that. Here's an apology.😳

Priyanka Chopra's accidental tongue-slip leaves her and King red-faced!

Remember when Shatrughan Sinha slipped up on Rani 'Chopra' and caused a few ripples in the YRF paradise? Well, here is one that might bring a whirlpool to the lake:
At a Press Conference of 'Gunday', Priyanka Chopa dropped a few jaws with her slip. When asked by a cheeky reporter about her next with the King (Khan), the normally placid Chopra fired up and went off on a volley of steam-letting. And then she added, "Find some better time-pass than to look for imaginary clues about me and my hubby's relationship". Seconds later she covered up, righting her statement and insisting she meant, "somebody ELSE'S (Gauri) hubby".
Well, well, if Freud were still alive, he might've had something to say. ;)
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Priyanka Chopra's accidental tongue-slip leaves her and King red-faced!

Remember when Shatrughan Sinha slipped up on Rani 'Chopra' and caused a few ripples in the YRF paradise? Well, here is one that might bring a whirlpool to the lake:
At a Press Conference of 'Gunday', Priyanka Chopa dropped a few jaws with her slip. When asked by a cheeky reporter about her next with the King (Khan), the normally placid Chopra fired up and went off on a volley of steam-letting. And then she added, "Find some better time-pass than to look for imaginary clues about me and my hubby's relationship". Seconds later she covered up, righting her statement and insisting she meant, "somebody ELSE'S (Gauri) hubby".
Well, well, if Freud were still alive, he might've had something to say. ;)

🤣🤣