Really nice acting by Farhan khan and UB

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just finished watching chan chan with a friend she loved it and has never watched sanayas ex show.

I must say farhan has improved and i loved his and UB in their scenes a good episode.

Personally I only wanted sanaya with her ex hero in teri meri but life changes we do not have copyright as fans and ex hero himself made the decision to quit its very hard for us as well sanaya but looking at it from third party it was a really nice episode hope to see now some lovely romance and emotions in cc as well a grand wedding sanaya will rock all wedding joras hope they show all mayon sangeet mehndi etc we over seas fans love a big fat indian wedding.
Every one acted great today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said ,liked todays epi and the song.
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Farhan has improved and Supriya ji as usual was great!
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Episode was really good. Supriya is a great actor...really impressed.
Manav, his heart is hurt, he is angry with his mother, but she is his mother and he will not be able to stay away from her. Chhanchhan is correct, he will wish to marry her because of his heart, but he thinks of his mother in his head. I haven't seen any precaps, but as suggested...ture or not...I hope Chhanchhan says "No" to his marriage proposal. He is not thinking with his head...what is his profession...what does he do?...how is he going to support Chhanchhan?...who is going to pay rent?
My POV.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bolt

Episode was really good. Supriya is a great actor...really impressed.

Manav, his heart is hurt, he is angry with his mother, but she is his mother and he will not be able to stay away from her. Chhanchhan is correct, he will wish to marry her because of his heart, but he thinks of his mother in his head. I haven't seen any precaps, but as suggested...ture or not...I hope Chhanchhan says "No" to his marriage proposal. He is not thinking with his head...what is his profession...what does he do?...how is he going to support Chhanchhan?...who is going to pay rent?
My POV.

Very good questions ... Manav comes from a business family but so far he hasn't been doing any work himself ... the elder three sons run the business, he does nothing. Hope CC brings up these questions also ... not just the 'elders have to agree' argument ... if he goes against his family, he will be jobless and homeless ... how will he support his wife? He doesn't seem to have thought about all those things at all.

Btw, Chhanchhan does work ... so they won't be completely on the streets 😛 Although we haven't seen her working for quite some time 😆
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
@DiyaS
😆
Manav can stay at the Sarabhai's...what do they say..."ghar jamai". That will look really good for Umaben's social standing. 😆
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuO

@DiyaS

😆
Manav can stay at the Sarabhai's...what do they say..."ghar jamai". That will look really good for Umaben's social standing. 😆

That might be just the push UB needs to consent for the marriage in double quick time 😆
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadhuO

@DiyaS

😆

nice post..TM...Supriya was very good yesterday...and FK did okay too..

@bold🤣 would love to see UB's reaction to this 😆
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

nice post..TM...Supriya was very good yesterday...and FK did okay too..

@bold🤣 would love to see UB's reaction to this 😆

And all the Mahila Mandal ladies gossipping about this in UB's hearing ... oh lord, she would be so hopping mad ... and like at Purvi's wedding, she won't be able to say a word 🤣
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today was a wonderful episode. Want ChhanChhan and Manav to have a grand wedding