Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

210272 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divc

Hahaha I hope after QH she gets cast alongside a single hottie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Actually who knows by the end of QH my baby might be married ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have already thought of Ashish kapooes character name which is Rehan and rehan and zoya bane ReYa!!!!. Asad can marry Tannu and rot with her for I care they can live there boring life..lol.. And I will enjoy AshBhi/ReYa!!!!!!!
210272 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

You're seriously cracking me up but yes AshBhi would look perfect together. He's like the perfect height and build for Bhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dude there totally made for each other just imagine them together they will be the most good looking couple ever!!!!
210272 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmeen

Nahiii nahiii lol hand on the forehead
Who is he BTW guy from madhubala sultan

I know everyone is mad after recent episodes
I am so disappointed from maharpisode that I didn't feel like watching yesterdays episode

google him up he so good looking and so hot he was in dekha ek khwab
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jazmeen

Karishma darling loved it

Awesome one
I have missed yesterdays episode and SBS
Just wanna ask u know in Avis the second avi where Karen is holding surbhis duppata is that yesterday's SBS
Or some previous one

It surely brought a big smike on my face and I know on all kabhi fans

bts of hospital episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ not by sbs

found d gif on tumblr
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I have already thought of Ashish kapooes character name which is Rehan and rehan and zoya bane ReYa!!!!. Asad can marry Tannu and rot with her for I care they can live there boring life..lol.. And I will enjoy AshBhi/ReYa!!!!!!!

I stand by my opinion that some New York hottie preferably a Matt Bomer look a like comes to Bhopal on business and sweeps Zoya off her feet and then they move to Paris and leave Asad to marry Tanu for the sake of Ammi's challenge and the two of them live unhappily ever after ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
210272 thumbnail
go read my comment on forum 32 divya
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dude there totally made for each other just imagine them together they will be the most good looking couple ever!!!!

Others would just bow at their holy light๐Ÿ˜†. Holy crap their children would be gorgeous :') Seriously Bal we need to go India and make this happen !
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
madam kabhiinlove...if ur over kabhi n asad n ksg , its completely fine but do not get any other actor here n no personal comparisons, the other actors fans will report u or come here to bash!

440733 thumbnail

</div><div>Ashish Kapoor he's real hottie so much better looking than ksg. He has height, sex appeal, tall, handsome. Haayyeee I can go on and on.

Avoni, I have been reading your posts for a quite a while and I always let it slip because after the repeated warnings I thought you understand and not talk in such manner again but it seems not.

Please do not comment stuff that you know would be reported. I love AK too and was the first person to want him on the show but that does not mean he is better than KSG or KSG is better than him. You dont want to ship KaBhi that is totally fine! I ship surbhi with many other actors too but that does mean KSG is lesser than them and certainly do not post that here unless you want to be reported again.

We are on thin ice and I have repeatedly asked you all even del, isha and karu have asked you guys to be careful. Be it with kajen or ksg. We all are trying so hard to not let TKF be closed and the mods have thankfully been understanding and tries to help us out. The least we can hope from all the members is to listen to us and not go against that considering how much time we have all spent on TKF and become such good friends, I thought none of us wanted it to get shut down.

Seriously I want to know from all of you, After all the fun you had here, all time spent, do you actually want TKF to be closed up?
Edited by .Rinnie. - 11 years ago
210272 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

madam kabhiinlove...if ur over kabhi n asad n ksg , its completely fine but do not get any other actor here n no personal comparisons, the other actors fans will report u or come here to bash!

Ok fine divya I'll pm u.