shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
divya do u need some spanking from me😆

avonni...puri duniya mein KaBhi ek hi aisi cheez hai jisse tum bach nahi sakti😆

210272 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Haha yeah my interest is slowly decreasing tbh since we can't have too much fun . Who is this Ash you speak about 😆

Ashish Kapoor he's real hottie so much better looking than ksg. He has height, sex appeal, tall, handsome. Haayyeee I can go on and on.
misst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

welcome! well ur always free to say wt u like😃 its just that if it doesnt suit certain ppls wish ur gonna be screwed😆😆

welcome to TKF😳, koi toh humare convos enjoy karta hai😆

I don't care about getting screwed on IF, that too by the people whom I don't know.
Thank you for the formal welcome, I prefer to be silent stalker, because if I start commenting TKF will be closed which I don't wish to happen. You TKFians enjoy with 'conditions applied' masti and I will be the not so happy silent stalker with this new term of masti.
Take care.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misst

🤣 Rules on how to enjoy! I pity this thread and same time call you guys brave, because this forum is full of double standards and ultra sensitive fanatics and you guys are still surviving this long amid the fanatics hell bent on closing this thread. I pity the word 'freedom' whenever I land in this forum.
P.S: I am silent stalker of TKF and have enjoyed this thread right from the beginning as this is the only cool and fun place in this whole 'touch me not' forum. I was upset when I saw all strange warnings, so that compelled me to drop a comment here. Sorry for interfering peeps.

Btw I think I've seen you around. Weren't you the one that told that person off who said this forum is a Surbhi shrine. If you are high five man !
210272 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

divya do u need some spanking from me😆

avonni...puri duniya mein KaBhi ek hi aisi cheez hai jisse tum bach nahi sakti😆

No Kari they don't interest me anymore after yesterday I only like bhi:-)
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misst

I don't care about getting screwed on IF, that too by the people whom I don't know.
Thank you for the formal welcome, I prefer to be silent stalker, because if I start commenting TKF will be closed which I don't wish to happen. You TKFians enjoy with 'conditions applied' masti and I will be the not so happy silent stalker with this new term of masti.
Take care.

so v have another twin badtameez😳, u can always visit us n would love to hear ur take on KaBhi😊...
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

No Kari they don't interest me anymore after yesterday I only like bhi:-)

Bhi is my baby and I will love her forever . I apologize in advance for my embarrassing fangirling on her birthday 😃
210272 thumbnail
damn it I can't even change my username have to wait a year but will change my siggie second part when I get time :-)
misst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haha thank you 😆 Btw you should join us ! The more the merrier 😉

I would love to but my revolting nature won't fit into this 'conditions apply' policy, so I prefer to be silent and enjoy. If not for those ******* warnings, I would never comment here.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha yeah my interest is slowly decreasing tbh since we can't have too much fun . Who is this Ash you speak about😆

You can totally indulge in fantasies just don't actually link them up or imply it. And maybe not to our level of perviness 😆