Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: giee

I ll scold Kari 🀣
p.s - mai soch rhe tera naam suggest karne ka as a MOD...pr
fir Ridzu ne muje btaya ki GM choose the MODS r mere sapne chakna choor ho gaye 😭

mein MOD bani toh bahut log banned hongey! the pleasures of doing soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

ok that makes no sense to me where mods when some fan roam around like lunatics they don't say anything to them. When we do something which is not even bad we are given warning.

To be fair they can't really do anything about the gift that keeps on giving because of the IP issue. πŸ˜ƒ
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

mein MOD bani toh bahut log banned hongey! the pleasures of doing soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nhe fir forum ll turn into Gutter land πŸ˜†
misst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

To add to what ishu said:

KaBhi and AsYa masti can be done but please limit it to the show. No direct link-ups of KaBhi!

The mods have been very sporting and cooperative to make sure our fun and freedom is not curtailed, please let's not take advantage of that!

Absolutely NO REFRENCES to Jennifer not even as "she who should not be named".

Let us have our fun without the having to answer for the various mod notes!

Thanks !

- Team Tkf

🀣 Rules on how to enjoy! I pity this thread and same time call you guys brave, because this forum is full of double standards and ultra sensitive fanatics and you guys are still surviving this long amid the fanatics hell bent on closing this thread. I pity the word 'freedom' whenever I land in this forum.
P.S: I am silent stalker of TKF and have enjoyed this thread right from the beginning as this is the only cool and fun place in this whole 'touch me not' forum. I was upset when I saw all strange warnings, so that compelled me to drop a comment here. Sorry for interfering peeps.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: giee

@Isha - Apne fvorites ki list firse dio...ksg kabhi OTH italian food..r kya kya tha ?? πŸ˜‰

1)KSG
2)KaBhi
3)OTH
4) Italian food
5)Chocolate covered strawberries
6)Disney Land USA
7) Santa Monica Pier
8) Cricket
And loads n loads of flowers haha
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misst

🀣 Rules on how to enjoy! I pity this thread and same time call you guys brave, because this forum is full of double standards and ultra sensitive fanatics and you guys are still surviving this long amid the fanatics hell bent on closing this thread. I pity the word 'freedom' whenever I land in this forum.
P.S: I am silent stalker of TKF and have enjoyed this thread right from the beginning as this is the only cool and fun place in this whole 'touch me not' forum. I was upset when I saw all strange warnings, so that compelled me to drop a comment here. Sorry for interfering peeps.

welcome! well ur always free to say wt u likeπŸ˜ƒ its just that if it doesnt suit certain ppls wish ur gonna be screwedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

welcome to TKF😳, koi toh humare convos enjoy karta haiπŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣Rules on how to enjoy! I pity this thread and same time call you guys brave, because this forum is full of double standards and ultra sensitivefanatics and you guys are still surviving this long amid the fanatics hell bent on closing this thread. I pity the word 'freedom' whenever I land in this forum.
P.S: I am silent stalker of TKF and have enjoyed this thread right from thebeginning as this is the only cool and fun place in this whole 'touch me not' forum. I was upset when I saw all strange warnings, so that compelled me to drop a comment here. Sorry for interfering peeps.

Such is life.
210272 thumbnail

Can i talk about AshBhi instead of KaBhi??? As i have no interest in KaBhi after yesterday :-)

countingstarz thumbnail

Haha thank you πŸ˜† Btw you should join us ! The more the merrier πŸ˜‰
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Can i talk about AshBhi instead of KaBhi??? As i have no interest in KaBhi after yesterday :-)

Haha yeah my interest is slowly decreasing tbh since we can't have too much fun . Who is this Ash you speak about πŸ˜†