FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So let's all Fangirl on KaBhi ka cricket team now 🤣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

Okay Listen up all of you , KaBhi Ofc can be discussed fantasizes about etc JUST SO SARCASTIC COMMENTS ON JENNIFER OR KARAN AND HIS PERSONAL LIFE APNO INDIRECT REFERENCES AND NO EXTRA BATAMEEZI ..

It's not that we r wrong but if it's within our rights why can't we minimize the reasons for some people to report us ...

Let's all have fun and avoid drama ...

INDIRECT REFERENCE, SARCASTIC FEELINGS R A BIG NO NO,ENJOY KABHI N THEIR OFFSCREEN SHIPPY FEELS BUT PLS DO NOT GET THIRD PARTY IN BETWEEN!

WEN U TALK OF KSG, PLS LIMIT IT TO JUST SURBHI N QH N NOTHING MORE THAN THAT!

PPL WHO GET HYPER TOO SOON CAN DO ALL IS WELL N COME BACK BUT DONT RUIN TKF😆😃

THANK U!
if im also out of limit come n scold me but pls lets not c d face of warning notes anymore, its like every other day😆
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To add to what ishu said:

KaBhi and AsYa masti can be done but please limit it to the show. No direct link-ups of KaBhi!

The mods have been very sporting and cooperative to make sure our fun and freedom is not curtailed, please let's not take advantage of that!

Absolutely NO REFRENCES to Jennifer not even as "she who should not be named".

Let us have our fun without the having to answer for the various mod notes!

Thanks !

- Team Tkf
210272 thumbnail
ok that makes no sense to me where mods when some fan roam around like lunatics they don't say anything to them. When we do something which is not even bad we are given warning.
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

ok that makes no sense to me where mods when some fan roam around like lunatics they don't say anything to them. When we do something which is not even bad we are given warning.

they have all been reported n given for banning purposes already!higher authorites need to handle that now!

sbb link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9RGy8KVlQI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9RGy8KVlQI[/YOUTUBE]
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

INDIRECT REFERENCE, SARCASTIC FEELINGS R A BIG NO NO,ENJOY KABHI N THEIR OFFSCREEN SHIPPY FEELS BUT PLS DO NOT GET THIRD PARTY IN BETWEEN!

WEN U TALK OF KSG, PLS LIMIT IT TO JUST SURBHI N QH N NOTHING MORE THAN THAT!

PPL WHO GET HYPER TOO SOON CAN DO ALL IS WELL N COME BACK BUT DONT RUIN TKF😆😃

THANK U!
if im also out of limit come n scold me but pls lets not c d face of warning notes anymore, its like every other day😆

I ll scold Kari 🤣
p.s - mai soch rhe tera naam suggest karne ka as a MOD...pr
fir Ridzu ne muje btaya ki GM choose the MODS r mere sapne chakna choor ho gaye 😭
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
@Bal see they ban the MIDs but not all mods can do that ESP with diff proxy iP and all only GM Vijay can do it so it will take time so just report if u see again .. We can do what's in our hands na BAS

And Keep calm and KaBhi On ;) xx
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

they have all been reported n given for banning purposes already!higher authoritIes need to handle that now!

sbb link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9RGy8KVlQI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9RGy8KVlQI[/YOUTUBE]
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
OMG the fake Surbhi and karan twitter convo

Uff kash KaBhi had real accounts and would have their KaBhi ness and we all will be like Magic beans always jumping 🤣

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Isha - Apne fvorites ki list firse dio...ksg kabhi OTH italian food..r kya kya tha ?? 😉