Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

KaBhians, does anyone remember me? 😉 I was not around for few days and I know you all may not remember me 😃

Seems like I have missed hell lot of things, 4 TKFs have been completed! I think I need to spend this whole weekend to go through all.
Just watched last night episode and I am planning to shift my fangirling from AsYa to Tammy. They are meant to be, this kambaqth Zoya interferes way too much in their love story.

Bhavna you're back 🤗 You missed so much drama 😆 and yes Asveer are destined to be together, Zoya is just an obstacle in their way !
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

aww they closed my fav topic I was having so much fun:-D

I know 😭 kwroxx always comes back though 😆
210272 thumbnail
I love it when Asad is angry and he romances haayye that so hot!!!! I love pulling I mean hard pulling and push. I just wish he pinned her against the wall.
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

giee ur making the next AT😆

Really ?? 😛

Word Count: 1

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did they call Tanveer Auntie in one of the video🤣
Loved Zoya in black saree, it was my dream to see her in that on first date and their slow dance. Surbhi looked just amazing.
All was good but why EVRY FREAKING TIME, it start with these two amazingly beautiful people and end on that disgusting face? Why cant they find someone else to break the stance, like Ayaan/Najma calling for emergency. Would take that right now with open arms, but same lame track..
Good thing Tanveer came out as married, and no Dilshaad wont let her son sacrifice himself when he is so much in love. So dont worry.. But hopefully he would atleast try to find her hubby and try to bring justice as friend. Tanveer will have to say name right??
Comeon show atlast someone mad at Khans, at how she duped them. Make her say fake story but show some reality, she did take them for fool all this long...
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
someone give me SBS SBB links😭
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Loved Zoya in black saree, it was my dream to see her in that on first date and their slow dance. Surbhi looked just amazing.
All was good but why EVRY FREAKING TIME, it start with these two amazingly beautiful people and end on that disgusting face? Why cant they find someone else to break the stance, like Ayaan/Najma calling for emergency. Would take that right now with open arms, but same lame track..
Good thing Tanveer came out as married, and no Dilshaad wont let her son sacrifice himself when he is so much in love. So dont worry.. But hopefully he would atleast try to find her hubby and try to bring justice as friend. Tanveer will have to say name right??
Comeon show atlast someone mad at Khans, at how she duped them. Make her say fake story but show some reality, she did take them for fool all this long...

AMEN madam😳...tannu ka the end soon bas😆
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Tanveer has miscalculated here. Asad, if he has any braincells left, should call the police. They would then have to register a name and case. It's entirely possible that in her desperation she may have just handed AsYa the gun to shoot her with!
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
YT links for SBS/SBB pls😭
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

YT links for SBS/SBB pls😭

It's on the sticky! 😊