Frequent Posters

210272 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he my favorite psycho, I just comment, not scared of anyone
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ek dum jhapming jhapaak tha, i love all d hard pulling wen ur turned on asad styleπŸ˜†

SBB ka first pull was the best 😳
I ve raped the replay button πŸ˜†

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
KaBhians, does anyone remember me? πŸ˜‰ I was not around for few days and I know you all may not remember me πŸ˜ƒ
Seems like I have missed hell lot of things, 4 TKFs have been completed! I think I need to spend this whole weekend to go through all.
Just watched last night episode and I am planning to shift my fangirling from AsYa to Tammy. They are meant to be, this kambaqth Zoya interferes way too much in their love story.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: giee

SBB ka first pull was the best 😳
I ve raped the replay button πŸ˜†

sbb mein asad was very very turned onπŸ˜† i loved the hot whispers in her ear BAS😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

KaBhians, does anyone remember me? πŸ˜‰ I was not around for few days and I know you all may not remember me πŸ˜ƒ

Seems like I have missed hell lot of things, 4 TKFs have been completed! I think I need to spend this whole weekend to go through all.
Just watched last night episode and I am planning to shift my fangirling from AsYa to Tammy. They are meant to be, this kambaqth Zoya interferes way too much in their love story.

v do remember u honey! u were here sometime ago na like 2 days back, had seen ur commentsπŸ˜›
giee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

Bhavna πŸ€—
how can we forget you πŸ˜ƒ
and yess Tammy are starcrossed couple and Zoe is just kabab mai haddi πŸ˜†

giee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

sbb mein asad was very very turned onπŸ˜† i loved the hot whispers in her ear BAS😳

I so wished that was offscreen πŸ˜³πŸ˜† (I ll be banned now)...wese no KaBhi moments there?? πŸ˜•
shanakyasharan thumbnail

I so wished that was offscreen πŸ˜³πŸ˜† (I ll be banned now)...wese no KaBhi moments there?? πŸ˜•

i have pmed divya usse bol tujhe sbb moment pm karne n link too jaldi, dil khush ho jayegaπŸ˜†
Actomyo thumbnail
OMG! Asad is going to confess with hot push, pull and twirl dance moves🀒 Tanveer 😑 😑
KaBhi have the best natural expressions.
Surbhi looks sexy. I love her lips man.
Actomyo thumbnail

Bhavna πŸ€—
how can we forget you πŸ˜ƒ
and yess Tammy are starcrossed couple and Zoe is just kabab mai haddi πŸ˜†

aww, you are cho chweet πŸ€—
When will Zoe realize the truth and leave them alone?