Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Naatak?
What?
Why? 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzar Hai mentality: when someone pisses you off, give them an unfavorable name in your phone contact book.

🤣🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail
OMG yesterday i fell in love with these 2 all over again...yaar koi sultana apa se kaho...aur Umera Ahmed se bhi ke ZGH ka sequel likhe...i just cant get enough of these 2...abhi bhi unse alag hone ka dil nahin kar raha i want so much more of the 2😭

and Fawad Sanam are officially my number 1 pair on pakistani television ever...they just rockk...absolutely rocking chemistry...the way they just look into each others eyes sets the sparks off...u can actually feel it..Samina ji was so right in complimenting there chemistry and i just love her so much more for that..so glad she commented on it..even in the live transmission there chemistry was just wowww...i am in love with these 2...i soo want to see more of them together...they just rock!!👏
kashishdabest thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzar Hai mentality: when someone pisses you off, give them an unfavorable name in your phone contact book.

🤣🤣
[/QUOTE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats one thing i learnt from ZK surely...but its true it makes u feel better seeing them in ure contact list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Haan na..delete bhi na karna parey aur ghussa bhi utar jaye 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
But it was hilarious how he couldn't recognize the name later 🤣Who is Woman? 🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haan na..delete bhi na karna parey aur ghussa bhi utar jaye 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only our ZK can come up with some wonderful solutions Fari...they taught us sooo many things seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

But it was hilarious how he couldn't recognize the name later 🤣Who is Woman? 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bechara neend mein tha..and when he realised..saari neend ud gayi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yes, they did teach us a lot! many practicals tips for lifee 😳
AND, yeah uski to neend hi ur gayi 🤣 even right after she said the mohabbat thing ..he's like ab nahi ayegi neend ☺️
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

OMG yesterday i fell in love with these 2 all over again...yaar koi sultana apa se kaho...aur Umera Ahmed se bhi ke ZGH ka sequel likhe...i just cant get enough of these 2...abhi bhi unse alag hone ka dil nahin kar raha i want so much more of the 2😭

and Fawad Sanam are officially my number 1 pair on pakistani television ever...they just rockk...absolutely rocking chemistry...the way they just look into each others eyes sets the sparks off...u can actually feel it..Samina ji was so right in complimenting there chemistry and i just love her so much more for that..so glad she commented on it..even in the live transmission there chemistry was just wowww...i am in love with these 2...i soo want to see more of them together...they just rock!!👏

so agree with everything you said summi👍🏼
I am already missing our ZK and FK-SS😭