OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So true, ILY bol de bahut hai...woh diary hi parh le :(

Alz 🤗
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Symphony..I completely agree! Her character is definitely like a breath of fresh air, something out of the usual. It's because of her strong characterization that I decided to give the show a try. and, the thing about the show it that, I don't have to skip anything (except little bit of asmara in the beginning 😆), everything flows, there is a message and thought to ponder over at every turn of the way. I'm just glad I stumbled across this show because it is a power pack drama in every aspect! :))
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How are you Fari??
I know but if he reads her Diary its impossible they won't finish :(
Seriously what was Umera and Sultana apa thinking
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

@Symphony..I completely agree! Her character is definitely like a breath of fresh air, something out of the usual. It's because of her strong characterization that I decided to give the show a try. and, the thing about the show it that, I don't have to skip anything (except little bit of asmara in the beginning 😆), everything flows, there is a message and thought to ponder over at every turn of the way. I'm just glad I stumbled across this show because it is a power pack drama in every aspect! :))

I second you😃 Asmara bit😆 waise I'd be glad if she is the one to knock some senses in Zaroon in the last epi.I hate it when they show it in tellywood as if the gal who is modern in her thoughts is always negative.Turns me off for some reason😆
Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need to go off now peeps.It was nice talking to u all😊 Will try coming here more often now😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
I'm good..too tired to stay on, so I'll be leaving after this post..

But yeah, I have no idea how they could end such an impactful and popular show so abruptly...itna kuch hona baaki hai :(
My entire family is going nuts thinking kaise end hoga next epi mein..
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Symphony-

I second you😃 Asmara bit😆 waise I'd be glad if she is the one to knock some senses in Zaroon in the last epi.I hate it when they show it in tellywood as if the gal who is modern in her thoughts is always negative.Turns me off for some reason😆

hahah..I don't like that either! and, I will be glad if she knocks some sense in him, too!!:)
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
any idea about fawad new show???

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys, congrats on the new thread. I am shocked and really upset that this Friday will be the last episode of this amazing drama ...really it's just inexplicable...
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadesofme

any idea about fawad new show???

More than likely, it's Bin Roye Aansoo.