Users

Frequent Posters

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Alzzz

yeah people do think its dragging :(
I wish they had spent more time on the patchup though

I on the contrary thought it was needed.I found them taking small steps towards their relationship.Zaroon has become far more mature after marriage and the 24th epi just proved that.Loved how he wanted to know what was troubling K and he didn't force her when she refused to let him know.
I think the Osama issue could've been wrapped up in 1 epi,though it was needed.It kinda showed Z has his share of insecurities too like K.I liked how makers keep a balance b/w both the characters.Both have their share of flaws and I like it.
Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, some people are being too negative, demanding for it to end just because they think it's dragging. I have seen the facebook page, and some people came and commented that it should end already. If they don't want to watch then it's fine, but the rest of us want to watch more. I on the contrary think the show is going completely fine, a big fight was going to happen anyways since there was a gradual build up of conflict between both kashaf and zaroon. Kashaf was unable to trust and share things with zaroon, so I think this fight was completely justified. There are also some reviewers who are overly critical, give the show a break. People just can't seem to appreciate good things, they always find faults no matter what. :/

Sorry guys, I just had to let it out, as I really like the show and I don't like that because of few stupid people's complaints about dragging, the show is being rushed like this. :/
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I understand you!
I think people who criticize don't actually watch the show!
Just complain for the sake of it
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

Honestly, some people are being too negative, demanding for it to end just because they think it's dragging. I have seen the facebook page, and some people came and commented that it should end already. If they don't want to watch then it's fine, but the rest of us want to watch more. I on the contrary think the show is going completely fine, a big fight was going to happen anyways since there was a gradual build up of conflict between both kashaf and zaroon. Kashaf was unable to trust and share things with zaroon, so I think this fight was completely justified. There are also some reviewers who are overly critical, give the show a break. People just can't seem to appreciate good things, they always find faults no matter what. :/

Sorry guys, I just had to let it out, as I really like the show and I don't like that because of few stupid people's complaints about dragging, the show is being rushed like this. :/

These are my feelings exactly.Even I am tired of all the negative reviews and demands to end the show everywhere!I hope they are not wrapping up the show coz of this silly rsn that some fans aren't happy with the show:(
I think fans compare this show with HS too often which is totally absurd coz ZGH is totally different.I am shocked to read reviews where ppl complain that there is no storyline right now.Like seriously? Is it always required that a couple should seperate coz of fate and other crap(saas bahu issue etc)
Here the problem was the difference in both their temperaments and I think the makers were doing a good job with showing how they are taking small steps towards adjusting with each other.
Will be mega dissapointed if they show a leap or something with their kids' clicks like they did during engagement.
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Symphony-

These are my feelings exactly.Even I am tired of all the negative reviews and demands to end the show everywhere!I hope they are not wrapping up the show coz of this silly rsn that some fans aren't happy with the show:(
I think fans compare this show with HS too often which is totally absurd coz ZGH is totally different.I am shocked to read reviews where ppl complain that there is no storyline right now.Like seriously? Is it always required that a couple should seperate coz of fate and other crap(saas bahu issue etc)
Here the problem was the difference in both their temperaments and I think the makers were doing a good job with showing how they are taking small steps towards adjusting with each other.
Will be mega dissapointed if they show a leap or something with their kids' clicks like they did during engagement.

No The show is shot before so they probably shot for 26 episodes I am guessing
So fans complains probably are not the reason to end
But fans complains are annoying me
Alu- thumbnail
The grown up kids will be showed in pics for sure :(
But the babies better not be🥱
-Symphony- thumbnail
They need to have a heart 2 heart talk or else Z should read K's diary.This will solve most of the issues.
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alzzz

The grown up kids will be showed in pics for sure :(

But the babies better not be🥱

Have u read the novel? How does it end there?😕
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Symphony-

Have u read the novel? How does it end there?😕