Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
HUM TV's another Mega Hit of the season and President of Hum Network Sultana Siddiquis directorial privilege Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end this Friday 24th May 2013. Join Us in its celebrations and Be with Zaroon and Kashaf if you really want to know about their jouirney of Gulzar Life! Meet the evergreen artists of Zindagi Gulzar Hai with our dearest Sultana Aapa and Momina Duraid on Friday Night at 9:10 pm right after the last episode. You can talk to them LIVE and share your views :) Watch the Live Transmission at www.hum.tv/live.php
Our Fans can also watch episodes of ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI in HD quality at our website with its stunning OST by Hadiqa Kyani and Ali Zafar. You can also have pictorial episodes at our official facebook fan pagewww.facebook.com/zindagigulzarhai . Stay connected with us for Zindagi Gulzar Hai contest is on its way with lots of surprises for you again! Thank you so much for being with us throughout this beautiful and revolutionary journey of Zindagi Gulzar Hai :)
Good to go :)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last episode tomorrow! 😒

But I'm looking forward to the live interview after the show ends!
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys here is my new VM on the song Kuch Is Tarah by Atif Aslam on Zaroon and Kashaf. Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end tomorrow and i was feeling very down so the most soothing and calming song had to be Kuch Is Tarah...Here's wishing Fawad and Sanam all the best..we will always love them and remember them as Zaroon and Kashaf...they gave a new meaning to love...there love was as unique as they are...and it makes me feel sad that we will be parting from them tomorrow...but the love will always go on and we will always remember Zaroon and Kashaf...here's hoping that we get to see Fawad and Sanam in many more projects together..they make such a wonderful pair and share such natural and realistic chemistry...i definitely want to see them in more projects together...we will miss u Zaroon and Kashaf...and we will always love you and cherish the beautiful memories that you have given us over the course of the last few months...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cXArdvI90Tc[/YOUTUBE]

kashishdabest thumbnail
Noshu where is that Sanam's pic from where she is holding the tea cup?
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Last episode tomorrow! 😒

But I'm looking forward to the live interview after the show ends!

I feel so sad😭 like something precious is leaving us...but yet again..ZGH is precious...😭😭😭 i am going to miss ZK terribly😭
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she is looking absolutely stunning!!!😳

btwww hey guysss...the dreadful Friday is finally here
Edited by Sanju_ - 11 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Noshu where is that Sanam's pic from where she is holding the tea cup?

HumTv and ZGH pages on FB shared them...but even I am wondering which event is the pic from
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay yay friday
But ZGH last episode 🥺 😭
But Z-K together
Than live transmission Fawad Khan live on my screen ☺️
It will be after 5-months that he will come live☺️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Alz!

guys the picture of Sanam holding that cup of tea (aka chai ka cup..we all know what that symbolizes..😭)..I believe is from Shaista's morning show with Sarwat.
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi star :)
Yeah even The status was like do you want her to drop tea or Zaroon so they get back together :(
Omg Star Imma miss them :(
Lets see what happens tomm can't wait