Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You guysss top making me all sad :(

Summi and Star I agree with all that you two said in the previous few pages and it just makes me sad that it'll be over in the next 2 days.
But as always, things do come to an end...we will have great memories to cherish and some amazing lessons to learn through ZK's journey! 😳

exactly!

I mean shows eventually have to end..but some shows will always remain special to you..and I guess most of us can say ZGH will be one of them. I also liked the subtle lessons behind each episode, each scene, character etc. Of course, without Umera..this show wouldn't have been any of that.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!! πŸ€—
-

Who is Sanam engaged to? 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Hey!! πŸ€—

-

Who is Sanam engaged to? 😳

heyyy! πŸ€—

wait, whaaa? 😲

when did this happen?
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Aww Fari I know! I'll miss Sanam like anything

Btw did Iqra even watch the remaining episodes πŸ˜†

I did too!! 🀣 I watched 5 at once from 18-23. 😳 And I think I watched 24, lekin I might've not. I'll watch the other 2-3 on Friday at once. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I know she watched like 4-5 together, but Idk if she ever caught up πŸ˜†

I think we'll all meet next in Kankar AT..πŸ˜†

Yeah, Inshallah! πŸ˜† It cause of exams, everything is in the next two-ish weeks. Plus we have 2 major projects due. Once their done, I'll catch up on DeM, MU, and everything else. 😳
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

heyyy! πŸ€—

wait, whaaa? 😲

when did this happen?

Pg. 26. Apparently, she said it on GMP. πŸ˜›
How are you? 😳

Edit-Spelling. πŸ˜†
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

oh by the way ignore the review...i dnt believe it much anyway...they reckon Sanam is 'unimpressive' as Kashaf...soo it just explains how good this review isπŸ˜•

Loved her on the show though she was too cute...and she mentioned ladies telling her to get close to Zaroon and open up to him 🀣🀣🀣 and also she said one lady said to her...tum yeh kyun sochti ho ke tum unattractive ho..and Sanam was like mein ya Kashaf? she said aik hi baat hai 🀣tum hi tho Kashaf ho...aur aik game mein Sanam ko improvise karna tha aur Nida ko guess so aik aaya aankhein dikhane waala...Sanam didnt quite get it and she was just randomly showing Nida her eyes...then Sarwat did it on her behalf and when Nida guessed it she Sanam said ohhh tho yeh hota hai aankhein dikhana...and Nida was like haan tumne Fawad Khan ko bhi dikhayi haina aankhein 🀣 it was surely a treat...and ohh have to add Sanam has a lovely voice😳 she sang Dil Dil Pakistan with someone from the audience...😳

whoaaa, whoaaa..I totally missed this post. I'm definitely going to watch this interview..thanks! and LMAO at the lady saying same thing in regards to Kashaf thinking she's not attractive...πŸ˜†

Thanks Iqra for mentioning that..ahhh, so happy for Sanam. wish her all the best!

starstruckk thumbnail

Pg. 26. Apparently, she said it on GMP. πŸ˜›

How are you? 😳

Edit-Spelling. πŸ˜†

I'm good..what about you?
where have you been? πŸ˜†
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm good..what about you?
where have you been? πŸ˜†

I'm good, there was a five day long weekend, from Thursday to Tuesday and with grocery shopping and cleaning, we had guests over one day and had to go somewhere another πŸ₯±. I thought I'd be able to catch up with ZGH but I was wrong. πŸ˜† And exams are coming up so studying is coming along. πŸ˜†
What's new with you? Are you on break or summer courses or still uni? 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

I'm good, there was a five day long weekend, from Thursday to Tuesday and with grocery shopping and cleaning, we had guests over one day and had to go somewhere another πŸ₯±. I thought I'd be able to catch up with ZGH but I was wrong. πŸ˜† And exams are coming up so studying is coming along. πŸ˜†

What's new with you? Are you on break or summer courses or still uni? 😳

oh nicee..good luck on your exams btw!

I'm done with my classes in uni etc..but we have to do these internships/clerkships now ..and we have already started them this past Monday.. so everyday 9-5 😑..of course no weekends..but still sucks. lol
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats:(

Already I am hell sad since 11th may and now this it's like having a heart attack again 😭
All good thing come to an end so does this(but why?)πŸ˜’
But i will miss it like hell😭
ZGH changed my life routine of friday's
ZGH I love youI will miss you
AndI i don't know what will I do once it's overπŸ˜’
But FAWAD is back ☺️
I wish we don't have any outing plans for friday asI i really don't want to miss the transmission😳