Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

same here star..would love that..chalo kamsekam kuch tho acha kar rahe hain...and apparently today was the screening of the last episode in karachi where Fawad and Sanam and other celebs atttended...hope to see more news and pics on that too๐Ÿ˜ณ

really? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

that's awesome! I hope we get pictures of them too. I will definitely miss this show ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Hinna knows my obsession with this show ๐Ÿ˜†...my entire Fridays have been dedicated to ZGH these past few months (except for the last few Fridays because I had finals ๐Ÿ˜†)
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

really? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

that's awesome! I hope we get pictures of them too. I will definitely miss this show ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Hinna knows my obsession with this show ๐Ÿ˜†...my entire Fridays have been dedicated to ZGH these past few months (except for the last few Fridays because I had finals ๐Ÿ˜†)

even i know ZGH is ure obsession๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i have seen ure posts here and the obsession i share for ZGH is just as strong as ures...my final week too this week but look at me i still cant help but come here and fridays i just cannot concentrate on work...its all about ZGH on friday's and ZK๐Ÿ˜† how are we going to go on without it i dont know..i feel so down and upset because its ending..cant believe there will be no more Zaroon Kashaf moments๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I guess we shouldnt expect anything just be happy with what we get :P
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I guess we shouldnt expect anything just be happy with what we get :P

that is true hinnu...we have loved it till now and we will love it till the end too..its just sad its ending..we weren't prepared but its happening...will miss it a lot but i hope to see Fawad and Sanam in a new show soon...im in love with there duo๐Ÿ˜ณ
starstruckk thumbnail

even i know ZGH is ure obsession๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i have seen ure posts here and the obsession i share for ZGH is just as strong as ures...my final week too this week but look at me i still cant help but come here and fridays i just cannot concentrate on work...its all about ZGH on friday's and ZK๐Ÿ˜† how are we going to go on without it i dont know..i feel so down and upset because its ending..cant believe there will be no more Zaroon Kashaf moments๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

omggg..concentrate!..๐Ÿ˜†...good luck!

ahah, yeah I can see how obsessed you're with this show! ๐Ÿ˜†

I know what you mean..I don't think Fridays will be the same without ZGH for a while..but with that said, this show will always be special for me...I wish someday, Sanam Saeed & Fawad work together again..that would be really nice to see once again. It may take a few weeks to get over this show..๐Ÿ˜†..but it's okay..shows start and then finish..I'm just glad this show lived up to my expectations and even more. Saying I loved it, is an understatement..I don't know what others see in a show, or like in a show..but the characters in this show were just different and real for me...and that was honestly the best part.
kashishdabest thumbnail

omggg..concentrate!..๐Ÿ˜†...good luck!

ahah, yeah I can see how obsessed you're with this show! ๐Ÿ˜†

I know what you mean..I don't think Fridays will be the same without ZGH for a while..but with that said, this show will always be special for me...I wish someday, Sanam Saeed & Fawad work together again..that would be really nice to see once again. It may take a few weeks to get over this show..๐Ÿ˜†..but it's okay..shows start and then finish..I'm just glad this show lived up to my expectations and even more. Saying I loved it, is an understatement..I don't know what others see in a show, or like in a show..but the characters in this show were just different and real for me...and that was honestly the best part.

๐Ÿ˜† i cant get myself to do it...not fridays anyway...i have 2 deadlines to meet this friday and its the last episode...i dont know what i am going to do ๐Ÿ˜†...and yes i am also obsessed with the show and ZK...how can anyone not be๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i agree with u work for word...friday's will surely not be the same and we will miss it terribly over the next few weeks..yes maybe then we will get used to it soon enough but still that void will always be there..because we are so attached to the show...and our attachment goes to show how amazing the show actually was...it takes weeks for a show to make a place in the hearts and minds of people but ZGH has been one gripping show right from the very first scene...and Fawad Sanam and the entire cast were so brilliant and apt for their roles...its like a lot of thought was put into the characters...the whole ensemble fitted so beautifully together...and ure rigth...the reality factor in this show was the best part no doubt..i mean it was so real...u could relate to every stage of it and understand the characters and their emotions...and Fawad and Sanam share the most natural and amazing chemistry...they just fitted together so perfectly as a pair...they made a place in my heart for sure...and like u even i want to see them in not just one but many projects together...and i want them to win many awards for this show...because it was superb๐Ÿ‘ hats off to the whole team๐Ÿ‘
starstruckk thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† i cant get myself to do it...not fridays anyway...i have 2 deadlines to meet this friday and its the last episode...i dont know what i am going to do ๐Ÿ˜†...and yes i am also obsessed with the show and ZK...how can anyone not be๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i agree with u work for word...friday's will surely not be the same and we will miss it terribly over the next few weeks..yes maybe then we will get used to it soon enough but still that void will always be there..because we are so attached to the show...and our attachment goes to show how amazing the show actually was...it takes weeks for a show to make a place in the hearts and minds of people but ZGH has been one gripping show right from the very first scene...and Fawad Sanam and the entire cast were so brilliant and apt for their roles...its like a lot of thought was put into the characters...the whole ensemble fitted so beautifully together...and ure rigth...the reality factor in this show was the best part no doubt..i mean it was so real...u could relate to every stage of it and understand the characters and their emotions...and Fawad and Sanam share the most natural and amazing chemistry...they just fitted together so perfectly as a pair...they made a place in my heart for sure...and like u even i want to see them in not just one but many projects together...and i want them to win many awards for this show...because it was superb๐Ÿ‘ hats off to the whole team๐Ÿ‘

LOL some people do like to nitpick on this show for some of the most silliest reasons. ๐Ÿ˜† ..but then you look at the shows that they do appreciate and you can't help but chuckle . ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree..Fawad & Sanam Saeed have been amazing. I've always loved Fawad..and though I've always liked Sanam Saeed..she has just jumped notches as an actress with this show and now I absolutely love the girl. And, they definitely made a great pair..the best part about their chemistry was how natural it was...just the way they acted and delivered their dialogues together seemed so effortless.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

LOL some people do like to nitpick on this show for some of the most silliest reasons. ๐Ÿ˜† ..but then you look at the shows that they do appreciate and you can't help but chuckle . ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree..Fawad & Sanam Saeed have been amazing. I've always loved Fawad..and though I've always liked Sanam Saeed..she has just jumped notches as an actress with this show and now I absolutely love the girl. And, they definitely made a great pair..the best part about their chemistry was how natural it was...just the way they acted and delivered their dialogues together seemed so effortless.

i think its just jealousy...and actually another reason is people are so used to fantasy that they do not want to face real issues...shows like ZGH are teaching people a way of life and telling people that agar aap aisa decision loge tho uske consequences yeh honge...i think its an amazing show and theres not been 1 episode i havent looked forward to or not enjoyed..every episode has taught me something new...theres been so many beautiful messages throughout the show...and it has been a beautiful journey with ZK,...i wouldn't pay too much attention to what these people say to be honest..i stopped caring..it frustrates me but i just leave it at that๐Ÿ˜•

to be honest...this is the first show i have seen of Sanam's but i have absolutely loved her in it...i am definitely catching her other shows once this week is over and seeing all her work..Fawad i first saw in Humsafar and then in ZGH and i think he is a brilliant actor...but this show brought together 2 brilliant actors and they both gave it there all...i think this show would have been incomplete if one of them was missing..seriously fantastic casting i must say..but for me Sanam overpowers even Fawad in this show..i have loved her more...maybe because of her character but she has been brilliant as Kashaf..her role was definitely challenging..and she played it so well..agreed with u completely..there chemistry is surely so natural..every scene they have done together..every expression..it has just been delightful...and a pleasure to watch...the romantic shows have surely been a treat...seeing them together is like watching a real life couple..yes they have lots of ups and downs in their relationship but they are still the most cutest pair ive seen in a long time..brilliant actors..natural chemistry...absolutely loved them and i want to see them together in lots of projects๐Ÿ˜ณ
starstruckk thumbnail

i think its just jealousy...and actually another reason is people are so used to fantasy that they do not want to face real issues...shows like ZGH are teaching people a way of life and telling people that agar aap aisa decision loge tho uske consequences yeh honge...i think its an amazing show and theres not been 1 episode i havent looked forward to or not enjoyed..every episode has taught me something new...theres been so many beautiful messages throughout the show...and it has been a beautiful journey with ZK,...i wouldn't pay too much attention to what these people say to be honest..i stopped caring..it frustrates me but i just leave it at that๐Ÿ˜•

to be honest...this is the first show i have seen of Sanam's but i have absolutely loved her in it...i am definitely catching her other shows once this week is over and seeing all her work..Fawad i first saw in Humsafar and then in ZGH and i think he is a brilliant actor...but this show brought together 2 brilliant actors and they both gave it there all...i think this show would have been incomplete if one of them was missing..seriously fantastic casting i must say..but for me Sanam overpowers even Fawad in this show..i have loved her more...maybe because of her character but she has been brilliant as Kashaf..her role was definitely challenging..and she played it so well..agreed with u completely..there chemistry is surely so natural..every scene they have done together..every expression..it has just been delightful...and a pleasure to watch...the romantic shows have surely been a treat...seeing them together is like watching a real life couple..yes they have lots of ups and downs in their relationship but they are still the most cutest pair ive seen in a long time..brilliant actors..natural chemistry...absolutely loved them and i want to see them together in lots of projects๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agreed.

all of their scenes have been great but some were just epic to say the very least. The chai ka cup scene, the wedding night, the bathroom scene where the faucet goes dry, the money scene where Kashaf thinks about how she never thought this day would arrive, the entire scene with Zaroon and Kashaf on the swing at nighttime etc etc. I mean some of these scenes were just beyond brilliant and I can totally see myself going back to watch these scenes every now and then even after this show's over.

Oh how I'll miss ZGH.
OnlyHope thumbnail
You guysss top making me all sad :(

Summi and Star I agree with all that you two said in the previous few pages and it just makes me sad that it'll be over in the next 2 days.
But as always, things do come to an end...we will have great memories to cherish and some amazing lessons to learn through ZK's journey! ๐Ÿ˜ณ