Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Alzzz

Aww w:(

see u are going to be here when episode ends

Seems like they were waiting for me😲 you all should thank me for this because of me you got one more episode

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Hinnu 🤗 Aluuu 🤗 soo good to see you both here after soo long..hinnu i missed u here loadz 😭😭😭 and even Aluu..i havent spoke to her in like days😭

tum dono ne mujhe itna miss kiya ke mere beghair spam karna bhi gawara nahi kiya 🤣🤣 i thought you both wouldve completed 3 ATs by now with your endless chatting
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Seems like they were waiting for me😲 you all should thank me for this because of me you got one more episode

i know hinnu they didnt want u to miss the last episode😭😭😭 but then i think if they wanted to end if...they should not have had the second fight..they are just rushing it all now like seriouslyy...😭
kashishdabest thumbnail

tum dono ne mujhe itna miss kiya ke mere beghair spam karna bhi gawara nahi kiya 🤣🤣 i thought you both wouldve completed 3 ATs by now with your endless chatting

😆 jab samosa supplier hi gayab tha tho Samosa aur Aluu kaise fry hote,,,,hum log freeze huay pade thay freezer mein waiting for u to come fry us🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣

haan yaar i hate it when they drag and then rush the ending it makes no sense whatsoever :S

chalo when one door closes another one opens...now you guys should focus on Kankar☺️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG

they will have a show inviting Sanam Saeed & Fawad? JUST what I wished..I so wanted this to happen..I'm so glad we'll get to see them talk about the show etc.
kashishdabest thumbnail

🤣

haan yaar i hate it when they drag and then rush the ending it makes no sense whatsoever :S

chalo when one door closes another one opens...now you guys should focus on Kankar☺️

wahin tho saara masla haina yaar...poora show zabardast ja raha tha...aur ab bas last episode mein ladai patchup bache sab kuch fit karenge gadhe...40 mins ka show hai kaise karenge sab😭...
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

OMGGG

they will have a show inviting Sanam Saeed & Fawad? JUST what I wished..I so wanted this to happen..I'm so glad we'll get to see them talk about the show etc.

same here star..would love that..chalo kamsekam kuch tho acha kar rahe hain...and apparently today was the screening of the last episode in karachi where Fawad and Sanam and other celebs atttended...hope to see more news and pics on that too😳
Ab rona se kya hoga :( Just hope for the best :)
kashishdabest thumbnail

Ab rona se kya hoga :( Just hope for the best :)

i know yaar hoga tho kuch nahin...bas hum hi udaas horahe hain...lekin chalo ab we can't change anything so we have to just go with the flow..lets hope the last episode is promising and we are all proven wrong in our thinking...chances seem less but lets just hope for the best