Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

sahi kaha Fari...i am very sad seriously...yahan aane ki jab bhi sochun tho bas udaasi si dil mein cha jaathi hai yeh soch ke...ke yeh safar bas do din mein khatam hojayega..yakeen nahin araha yaar...itni rushed ending😭 i dnt want it to end...par jo bhi ho we are all gonna carry on with this AT and always appreciate this show and the wonderful work...chahe hum 3-4 log hi ho yahan we will definitely keep this AT going...ZGH ki yaadein hum kabhi bhi khatam nahin hone denge it will forever remain alive in our hearts and minds😭😭😭

yeaa Summi its very hard to accept that ZGH is coming to an end this week...and i'll try to be here n i hope all of u guys would be here too :(
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some people are waiting for the show to end😳
I don't know why they did not like it
anyways :)
W/e :)
My fav show :)

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

yeaa Summi its very hard to accept that ZGH is coming to an end this week...and i'll try to be here n i hope all of u guys would be here too :(

Same here sweetheart it feels so sad and dull😭 usually we are celebrating all week waiting for friday par is baar tho jaise celebrate karne ka dil hi nahin kar raha...its like something precious is leaving us forever waisi feeling aarahi hai😭 i am gonna miss my ZK sooo much😭
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

i knoww rabz..seriouslyyy i wish someone posts pics or a video for us...i want to see them😛

dun worry we will get pics hopefully :)
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alzzz

Some people are waiting for the show to end😳

I don't know why they did not like it
anyways :)
W/e :)
My fav show :)

those people are gadhe...😡😡😡 jealous ppl...only bcoz the show is doing so well...theres not been one thing that i have disliked about the show..it has always given us a new lesson...and has been so engaging week by week...its been a treat seeing the natural chemistry Fawad Sanam share and i am in love with the duo...the people that have a problem with this show are pathetic because they do not understand the real meaning behind it...this i have to say is the bestest pakistani drama i have seen till date aur ab jo khaas jagah ban gayi hai humare dil mein ZGH ke liye..usse koi replace nahin karsakta...i am proud to be a fan of this show it deserves so much praise...jitna kaho kam hai👏
kashishdabest thumbnail

dun worry we will get pics hopefully :)

fingers crossed Rabz...what i also love about these guys is they all get along so well...theres no competition whatsoever..they all have good things to say about each other and its a treat to see all the stars😃 even the fans are so mature and understanding here...no one is competitive or posessive when it comes to their favourites...everyone respects the others likes and this is something i love about the people in this forum👏
Rabz_14 thumbnail
but i heard Fawad's wife is also coming...
i doubt if we'll get any fawad-sanam pic then lol
kashishdabest thumbnail

but i heard Fawad's wife is also coming...
i doubt if we'll get any fawad-sanam pic then lol

😆😆😆 she always comes with him...i think there should still be a chance if media is covering it because obviously they are the stars of the show...saath mein snap tho banta haina..there better be...Fawad better not bhi chipkooing to his wifey only😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
Hey guys a member posted this in a different thread...posting it here for u guys...loved Sanam in this video she was adorable...

Originally posted by: aaida

The name of the play is Dhaani and its going to show till 31 May at Arts Council Karachi, so whoevers in khi and wants to see it go for it , btw there is a review for it im posting the link

http://tribune.com.pk/story/551895/dhaani-great-performances-lost-in-vain/

Sarwat and Sanam, both came today on GMP to promote their play and they also talked a little bit about their ongoing serials ZGH and DeM and it was nice when they mentioned how people come up to tell Kashaf that she is being too hard on Zaroon😛 and they to Zoya to stop ruining sila and adeel's life.

Btw I did not know that Sanam was engaged, she mentioned it on the show and Nida immediately said k kashaf haath se gai bhayee😃 here is the link for the show if you guys want to watch it:

http://www.dramasonline.com/good-morning-pakistan-21st-may-2013-sanam-saeed-sarwat-gillani/

kashishdabest thumbnail
oh by the way ignore the review...i dnt believe it much anyway...they reckon Sanam is 'unimpressive' as Kashaf...soo it just explains how good this review is😕

Loved her on the show though she was too cute...and she mentioned ladies telling her to get close to Zaroon and open up to him 🤣🤣🤣 and also she said one lady said to her...tum yeh kyun sochti ho ke tum unattractive ho..and Sanam was like mein ya Kashaf? she said aik hi baat hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣tum hi tho Kashaf ho...aur aik game mein Sanam ko improvise karna tha aur Nida ko guess so aik aaya aankhein dikhane waala...Sanam didnt quite get it and she was just randomly showing Nida her eyes...then Sarwat did it on her behalf and when Nida guessed it she Sanam said ohhh tho yeh hota hai aankhein dikhana...and Nida was like haan tumne Fawad Khan ko bhi dikhayi haina aankhein 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was surely a treat...and ohh have to add Sanam has a lovely voice😳 she sang Dil Dil Pakistan with someone from the audience...😳