Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
But your friend said hinna only missed Fari and Summi
Not me😲
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looking at Sanam in many ways reaffirms one's faith in Allah, because you know only He could create such perfection.

Originally posted by: Alzzz

But your friend said hinna only missed Fari and Summi

Not me😲

I told her your name too but you werent there at that time
I asked her if your online she said your not :(
Alu- thumbnail
Aww w:(
see u are going to be here when episode ends
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinnu 🤗 Aluuu 🤗 soo good to see you both here after soo long..hinnu i missed u here loadz 😭😭😭 and even Aluu..i havent spoke to her in like days😭
kashishdabest thumbnail

Aww w:(

see u are going to be here when episode ends

i have been feeling so sad Aluu seriously...pichle kuch dinon se kuch bhi acha nahin lag raha after knowing its the last week 😭 kissi bhi kaam mein mazza nahin araha..i dont know what we will do without ZGH and our ZK😭
Alu- thumbnail
Description
Hum Tvs another Mega Hit of the season and President of Hum Network Sultana Siddiquis directorial privilege Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end this Friday 24th May 2013. Join Us in its celebrations and Be with Zaroon and Kashaf if you really want to know about their jouirney of Gulzar Life! Meet the evergreen artists of Zindagi Gulzar Hai with our dearest Sultana Aapa and Momina Duraid on Friday Night at 9:10 pm right after the last episode. You can talk to them LIVE and share your views :) Watch the Live Transmission at www.hum.tv/live.php Our Fans can also watch episodes of ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI in HD quality at our website with its stunning OST by Hadiqa Kyani and Ali Zafar. You can also have pictorial episodes at our official facebook fan page www.facebook.com/zindagigulzarhai . Stay connected with us for ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI contest is on its way with lots of surprises for you again! Thank you so much for being with us throughout this beautiful and revolutionary journey of Zindagi Gulzar Hai :)
Good to go :)
kashishdabest thumbnail

Description
Hum Tvs another Mega Hit of the season and President of Hum Network Sultana Siddiquis directorial privilege Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end this Friday 24th May 2013. Join Us in its celebrations and Be with Zaroon and Kashaf if you really want to know about their jouirney of Gulzar Life! Meet the evergreen artists of Zindagi Gulzar Hai with our dearest Sultana Aapa and Momina Duraid on Friday Night at 9:10 pm right after the last episode. You can talk to them LIVE and share your views :) Watch the Live Transmission at www.hum.tv/live.php Our Fans can also watch episodes of ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI in HD quality at our website with its stunning OST by Hadiqa Kyani and Ali Zafar. You can also have pictorial episodes at our official facebook fan page www.facebook.com/zindagigulzarhai . Stay connected with us for ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI contest is on its way with lots of surprises for you again! Thank you so much for being with us throughout this beautiful and revolutionary journey of Zindagi Gulzar Hai :)
Good to go :)

dil toot raha hai yaar jitni baar bhi unke jaane ki sunte hain😭 i dont want it to end😭