Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Forget the kids crying when they get eliminated what puts me off is the reactions of yasmin and navneet.Yasmin keeps cribbing day in day out.Navneet and his antics irritate to the core.Judges keep talking crap to increase melo drama.If at all SP wanted melo drama in their prime time slot do a daily soap guys y spoil such a nice concept.Master chef Australia was utter professional and this is nothing but crap absolute crap
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Forget the kids crying when they get eliminated what puts me off is the reactions of yasmin and navneet.Yasmin keeps cribbing day in day out.Navneet and his antics irritate to the core.Judges keep talking crap to increase melo drama.If at all SP wanted melo drama in their prime time slot do a daily soap guys y spoil such a nice concept.Master chef Australia was utter professional and this is nothing but crap absolute crap

I have seen only 1 season each of MC and MC junior Australia .. Was so impressed by thier professionalism. Each of them took feedbacks and eliminations so sportively and professionally including kids of 8,10,12 years.. Here it is nothing better than a daily soaps .. I thought it was a competition and started watching..
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Unfortunately we Inians can't do reality shows.
We always add drama to it.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are there specific episodes of MC Australia someone can recommend? I have heard many good things about it (unfortunately not watched any episode yet) and am planning to catch up some on YouTube...
MCI is becoming unbearable by the day, and then someone posted that there will be a kids version after this.. That will be such a disaster !!
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Watch any episode and you'll see a world of a difference.
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Are there specific episodes of MC Australia someone can recommend? I have heard many good things about it (unfortunately not watched any episode yet) and am planning to catch up some on YouTube...

MCI is becoming unbearable by the day, and then someone posted that there will be a kids version after this.. That will be such a disaster !!

I had watched only 1 season which was last year. Was too good, no idea about the current season, even I would love to watch.. OMG kids version here ?? better not to watch at all ! I happened to watch some kid reality shows (rarely while browzing through channels) where they started rolling on the floor and cyring for not being selected. Cannot blame the kids though.. May be watching the other reality shows they think that is how they have to behave..
tan26809 thumbnail
Honestly I am no big Fan of Devyani , she is just ok in her cooking , and I liked Yasmin's Presentation , she alsi gave it a good twist by baking Egg Curry