y yasmin & y not devayani

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
many r confused as they gave good comments to devyani & selected yasmin...reason is as follows
if u score good in all subjects u r passed
if u score 100 in one subject & 20 in another u r failed...
this is what happened yesterday
yasmeen's dish was okay...passed
devyani's 1dish was excellent & other one is below average...so she is failed
judges have to consider both dishes as she served both
hence the decision came for yasmeen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You may be right but the way they commented on the dishes looked like Devayani will win .
though they said negative remarks abt dessert,they also said negative abt Ysmin's only dish and the main dish by Devayani did not have any fault. So it looked contradictory.

I personally think they themselves were confused in the end abt the idea that an eliminated contestant replacing a safe contestant. Sachins case was different as he was an extra chosen but to replace already safe contestant who became safe after challenging 11 others was bit silly. Esp in a cooking comp where all r gud in one way or the other. Just My Pov.😊
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-avin

You may be right but the way they commented on the dishes looked like Devayani will win .

though they said negative remarks abt dessert,they also said negative abt Ysmin's only dish and the main dish by Devayani did not have any fault. So it looked contradictory.

I personally think they themselves were confused in the end abt the idea that an eliminated contestant replacing a safe contestant. Sachins case was different as he was an extra chosen but to replace already safe contestant who became safe after challenging 11 others was bit silly. Esp in a cooking comp where all r gud in one way or the other. Just My Pov.😊

very true!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Divyani's both dishes contain Emmu eggs , Chef kunal already said doing omelet won't take her higher in this competition, If you look at Divyani she used three layers of omelet , one layer of veg and cheese, it was very simple cooking.
the dessert she made also made of egg and dat's why they have to consider her dish with two items,
while Yasmin ' s dish was all ok only moisture was problem from rice, and that is why they have to give Yasmin full marks
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Devyani make just simple emus egg omlet..chef told her already make something differant not just omlet and she also make drink that s why spoil all dish.
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Devyani's elimination was based on her dessert and main dish was just omelette what great did yasmeen do it was anther egg curry which lacked many aspects according to the judges.Well If I am not wrong this contest was to innovate something new with the eggs if Devyani's Omelette had no innovation how on earth can an egg curry be called an innovative dish and called winner it is absurd.Well Yasmeen Doyal Devyani were in Danger zone after Chowpati episode comedy Yasmeen played safe and opted out of her challenge using her badge so it wont be right to say she deserved to win as she came the distance
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

If Devyani's elimination was based on her dessert and main dish was just omelette what great did yasmeen do it was anther egg curry which lacked many aspects according to the judges.Well If I am not wrong this contest was to innovate something new with the eggs if Devyani's Omelette had no innovation how on earth can an egg curry be called an innovative dish and called winner it is absurd.Well Yasmeen Doyal Devyani were in Danger zone after Chowpati episode comedy Yasmeen played safe and opted out of her challenge using her badge so it wont be right to say she deserved to win as she came the distance

Agree with you here. What's innovative about egg curry and rice?
Also, I dislike Ysmin's tears and constsnt refernce to her doing this for her children. Everyone is in it to win . It does not matter if it for themselves or their family. Sentiments should not come in the way of a (cooking) competition.
May the best chef win!
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangles

Agree with you here. What's innovative about egg curry and rice?
Also, I dislike Ysmin's tears and constsnt refernce to her doing this for her children. Everyone is in it to win . It does not matter if it for themselves or their family. Sentiments should not come in the way of a (cooking) competition.
May the best chef win!

Well if Judgement is to be based on emotions and who deserves to win based on their financial/family background then organize a cooking show in the first place.MC is to showcase the best Chef and not the best dramebaaz. Yasmeen keeps crying and says I am doing it for my kids my family.Hey hello everyone is here with an intent to achieve something nobody is here for timepass if being emotional/crying/creating a scene is what MC is all about choose better actors in auditions atleast ur TRP will go up and the audience who are tired of regular daily soaps will watch a modified daily.Please dont fool your self and rest by saying stuff you please
Rsoni7588 thumbnail
I am so happy that yasmin is safe. She is really good cook and my favorite contestant. She cook week in last that's why she is safe and devayani is eliminated. They both are good cook but like Yasmin. Best of luck yasmin 😊
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Truly said.. I also opine the same, each season had whoever sang the most "my family, my kids, etc" stuff went all the way through. Every one has thier personal problems and struggles, the show is not a daily soap but a competition. I have already stopped watching the show and have decided never to watch again (hope there is no MC seasons in future if this is how it has to be). I am not against the show or contestants but it is ridiculous to see the same melodrama season after season).. The MC Australia is far better and more professional, even the junior version of it.. Even kids wont start crying when they are eliminated.