Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DramayBaaz

Finally watched it - it was amazing! My fav out of all the Tarang movies, and not just because Fawad was in it 😆. I really liked the story and dialogues, and I felt that the directing was really good too. Vasay's character was the best, and his comic timing was perfect as always. I see a lot of comments on Fawad and Aaminah's chemistry not being up to par - I thought they looked really adorable together, but maybe that's just the romantic in me.

P.S I can't resist - Fawad looked too cute! Is it sad that I was staring at him the whole time?

well i totally agree with u
i dont know why people dont like this movie
pr for me it was awesome
it was romantic it was funny it was emotional
it was a complete package i guess
and vasay is on of my favourite writer and i loved his character
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally managed to watched the movie this weekend.
I haven't laughed this loud for sometime now..The first 1 hour was hilarious...Danny, Armaan and the old man (mullazim)...
But I found the ending very rushed up...too fast too soon...wish the ending was nicely done...
I am huge Fawad fan so no complains there whatsover...loved the ko kareena song...but Why was Fawad looking so white in some scenes
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the telefilm a day ago.

I had huge expectations..but honestly, this could've been so much better..and this is the first Tarangg telefilm I watched...so this is without any comparisons to the other ones.

Fawad was great..so was Vasay..their chemistry and comic timing was wonderful and funny..but Aamina Sheikh's character was not impressive and her performance was a let down. I expected way more from her. Her sister who was supposedly the supporting actress? seemed more of a lead than Aamina. The chemistry between Fawad & Aamina wasn't what I expected either. The story was nothing impressive and the songs were a bore.

The love between the two leads was so rushed..the direction could've been better. I love Fawad and I'm not saying this because I'm his fan..but Fawad was really good..take him out, this telefilm would've tanked. Vasay was pretty good too..but that's about it. I love Aamina too, but I've seen much, much better..this did not seem like the Aamina I've seen before.

Overall, I was a bit disappointed.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago