Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Fawad & Aamina were too good. They nailed it. Vasay nailed his part, amazing, the lightness that he brought, and the fun was amazing, the romance/tragedy <3 ❤️ super filmy, but hey! thats what we cliche'd friends like, nai? all in all it was so freakin awesome, i just absolutely LOVED it! <3
I watched the movie and absolutely LOVED it! The one who stood out for me was Vasay. I adore Fawad but Vasay left a more longlasting impression. His comic timing was fab and his one liners had me in fits of giggles.

Fawad...it was to see nice him in a slightly different role and look. I loved his look with longer hair. Acting wise he did wonderfully (no surprise). He should be given different kind of roles as he can deliver.

Aamina was wonderful and I loved her looks. I did think she and Fawad had decent chemistry.

The rest of supporting cast was good too. All in all a great movie which had a little a bit of everything. Worth watching!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepwater.

I really expected Aamina and Fawad to be this sizzling romantic pair but they weren't. Whereas the telefilm itself was amazing, the acting was good, Vasay and Fawad doing a better job than Aamina and Mahnoor, the chemistry wasn't so impressive. Vasay and Fawad shared better chemistry than Aamina and Fawad. Armaan and Zarnaab had the perfect scenes, but no passion, no sparks, no heat. It was just simply dry. For the first time Fawad's eye locks didn't have the kind of intensity I've seen him display before. And Aamina well, her acting in the romantic portions looked so forced. Barring this, everything else was fine. The Ko Ko Korina bit was messed up though. Bad editing/direction. It was refreshing to see Fawad in a different kind of role. The humor was the best part about the telefilm! Vasay was very spontaneous. Looking forward to seeing more of him and Fawad in the future... hopefully!

I can't agree more..
Amina and Fawad did not have that sizzling chemistry that makes you go completely mushy..
Overall, the telefilm was good. Fawad was brilliant but it was obvious that Amina isn't good at romance..
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i totally loved the film it was super duper awesome
and its so good to see vasay and fawad again after that rubber band cameo

and the dialogues were amazing specially dialogues of vasay and fawad

i loved the scene when he climbed the ladder for first time to vasay's room bcoz of cold and vasay didn't open the window for some time 🤣

vasay is truly an amazing dialogue writer he have done full justice with the script
last but not least fawad and amna were so so so cute in all the scenes ❤️
i always wanted them to share the screen after watching clear ads
last scenes of the film were right now on geo tv
last scene was super awesome when he said:"jo krna hy jaldi karo mujhe thand lg rhi hy" 🤣
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally saw the movie.
Out of the tarang movies i still find Anjuman the best, evn though i do not like Mona Liza and IA.
But Armaan is the second best. TO be very honest i was very exited to see these movies, but they just OK. I've seen them once, but wudn't wanna watch those again.
Now abt Armaan, i thought the story was nice, i didn't really feel any spark between Fawad and Amina. Since it was abt them i was very disappointed.
But their acting was good as always.
The best part of Armaan was Armaan and Danny scenes, they were really funny and cute together 😆
Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepwater.

I really expected Aamina and Fawad to be this sizzling romantic pair but they weren't. Whereas the telefilm itself was amazing, the acting was good, Vasay and Fawad doing a better job than Aamina and Mahnoor, the chemistry wasn't so impressive. Vasay and Fawad shared better chemistry than Aamina and Fawad. Armaan and Zarnaab had the perfect scenes, but no passion, no sparks, no heat. It was just simply dry. For the first time Fawad's eye locks didn't have the kind of intensity I've seen him display before. And Aamina well, her acting in the romantic portions looked so forced. Barring this, everything else was fine. The Ko Ko Korina bit was messed up though. Bad editing/direction. It was refreshing to see Fawad in a different kind of role. The humor was the best part about the telefilm! Vasay was very spontaneous. Looking forward to seeing more of him and Fawad in the future... hopefully!

@ bold VERYYY dry. And i just didn't feel ANYTHING at all.
I seriously cudn't have said it better.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved it...loved to see fawad as an UNmarried guy for a change...vasay's dialogues were hillarious😆especially when he said
' woh to khushi say luddian daale gi, yeh to aisa hai jaisay banda afghani visay kay iye apply kare aur american nationality mil jaye"🤣

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@happyviewer really that dialogue was awesome 🤣

all the dialogue of vasay were awesome afterall he was the writer of the movie
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Finally saw the movie.

Out of the tarang movies i still find Anjuman the best, evn though i do not like Mona Liza and IA.
But Armaan is the second best. TO be very honest i was very exited to see these movies, but they just OK. I've seen them once, but wudn't wanna watch those again.
Now abt Armaan, i thought the story was nice, i didn't really feel any spark between Fawad and Amina. Since it was abt them i was very disappointed.
But their acting was good as always.
The best part of Armaan was Armaan and Danny scenes, they were really funny and cute together 😆

Wow! You just clearly put all my thoughts into words! 😃
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Finally watched it - it was amazing! My fav out of all the Tarang movies, and not just because Fawad was in it 😆. I really liked the story and dialogues, and I felt that the directing was really good too. Vasay's character was the best, and his comic timing was perfect as always. I see a lot of comments on Fawad and Aaminah's chemistry not being up to par - I thought they looked really adorable together, but maybe that's just the romantic in me.

P.S I can't resist - Fawad looked too cute! Is it sad that I was staring at him the whole time?