Ariya OS - You're Not My Princess

Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ciao guyz.. Em back again.. Somethin has gotten into me.. I know this is stupid and crap. .Writing it at 04:30 AM.. Why? ?Just coz a stupid thought crossed my mind.. I know i should be sleeping at this hour but ... Ahh okay so here is this OS.. 

You Are NOT My Princess.. 

She got down the bed stretched her arms and looked around... She looked up at the photo frame and flashed her dimpled smile looking at him... She looked at his expressionless face and muttered to herself "Khadoos.."  ... Smiling to herself she got down the bed...

She freshened up and wore a red saree... It was simple red saree and a brocade blouse... She looked elegant... Glancing herself in the mirror and adorning herself with her most precious jewels, she looked gorgeous...

She hummed a tune and went downstairs, prepared a cutting chai - hygiene freak that she was wouldnt buy chai from outside but dil ka kya kare aadat se majboor... She drank it and hurriedly made a sandwich for herself... Looking at the dustbin and the sink, she stopped making sandwich, left it midway picked her bag not before blowing a flying kiss and went to the porch.. Driving her car, she left for the ETF office...

An auspicious day for her.. She had a feeling something big was gonna happen today...

Soon she reached the floor of her second home.. As she pushed open the door, flower petals were showered upon her... She smiled... Shree, Chotu, Ayesha, Liza stood there with wide grins and flowers...

"Congratulation Riii... Aakhir tune saabit kardiya..."

"Yaarr iske liye ek salute toh banta hain..."

Both Shree and Chotu bend down and saluted her...

While Ayesha and Liza hugged her...

The reason was completing one year with ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte...  Yeah, she was married to Arjun Suryakant Rawte... Whatever be the reason, she managed to complete one year with him... Arjun married her because Roshni - her bestie and Arjun's late wife had asked Arjun to get married to Riya.. It was her last wish on her death bed... Arjun couldnt  refuse but he refused to give into Riya... Arjun always maintained a distance from her... She waited patiently for him.. For she knew, one day he would come to her...

It was there wedding anniversary today and Riya knew Arjun wasnt one bit intrested in any celebrations... She just felt like dressing up.. Just in red color... She knew from Roshni, Arjun loved red... She thought of dressing up in his favorite color...

Shree and Chotu after hugging her got her to her cabin... As soon as she sat down, the lights closed and spotlight flashed on Shree...

He held a guitar in his hand... 

"Dedicated to My Sweet Heart Riii... Love you babes...

Yaha Waha Galiyon Mein Dhoondta Phire Hain Dil

Uljha Hain Khud Uljhaye Mujhko

Yaha Waha Galiyon Mein Dhoondta Phire Hain Dil

Uljha Hain Khud Uljhaye Mujhke

Yeh Ishaara Woh Ishaare Karta Phire Hain Dil

Behka Hain Khud Behkaaye Mujhko

Yunhi Anjaane Hi Kabhi Manaye Roothe

Yunhi Bahaane Ye  Kabhi Banaye Jhothe

Chura Le Jiya Koi Toh Hayeee

Dil Se Peecha Choote

Rama Rama Rama Re

Hayeee Rama Rama Re

Ooohh Chura Le Jiya Koi Toh Hayeee

Dil Se Peecha Choote

Rama Rama Rama Re

Hayeee Rama Rama Re

Jaane Na Maane Na

Jo Bolu Samjhe Na

Sochun Main Sochun Phirbhi

Baat Yeh Pooche Na

Apne Main Rehta Hain

Jahaan Se Naata Toote

Yunhi Bahaane Yeh Kayii Banaye Jhoote

Chura Le Jiya Koi Toh Hayeee

Dil Se Peecha Choote

Rama Rama Rama Re

Hayeee Rama Rama Re

Rama Rama Rama Re

Hayeee Rama Rama Re

"Shree yeh gaana mere liye tha ya Liza ke liye..."

"Nahi Riii, yeh dhasu gaana gaakar mauke pe chauka mar raha hain..."

Chotu spoke up while Liza stood their with her hands on her hips...

"Ri, mujhe kya pata tha toh mujhe chod kar uss Samjhe ya Samjhaun ke paas chali jaogi..."

"Shreee..."

Riya looked offended...

"Areee ab inke mahaan pati dev ki tareef bhi nahi kar sakte hum... "

"Dekho, kaise tamatar hogayi Shree... " spoke Ayesha...

Even Liza joined the group... Riya went red... Her cheeks color matched the saree color..

"Aree dekho guyz, yeh field par kaise jaayege...??"

"Uski fikar tumhe kyun Specky??? ACP hain, biwi ko ek din ki chutti toh dilwa hi sakta..."

"Haan Liza, Riii ki toh aish hi aish... ACP ki biwi... Aur ETF chief ke best friend ki biwi... "

Riya spoke up.. "Ayesha tu toh chup hi kar.. Aisa keh rahi jaise Sameer Sir par teri kuch chalti hi nahi.."

Ayesha spoke in her defense "Aisa baat nahi hain.. Meri bhi sunte haun par. "

She bit her tongue coz she was the center of attention now...

Liza interfered in between... "Yaar hum toh bhool gaye yeh toh Major ki beti hain...  Riii tu toh kismat waali hain..."

Shree "Rii bata na Arjun Sir tujhe kya bulate hain... Kahin tere collage wale naam se hi nahi bulate tujhe..??"

"Princess.." Riya whispered... 

It was her name kept by Roshni.. All her close friends called her by the name... ETF main Shree as well called her that but Riya stopped Shree from calling her name since Roshni passed away...

"OOohhh, ACP Rawte ki Princess..."

As if on cue, the lights switched on... Shree whispred in Riya's ears "Le, aagaya tera prince..."

They say, Arjun Suryakant Rawte had super ears... Billi ke kaan bhi unke saamne kam pad jaaye..!. He heard below the normal frequency of humans.. And sure enough he caught onto what Shree said...

He stared at Riya with emotionless eyes, the art which he had mastered in the past... His eyes bore down into those innocent eyes of her.. Piercing her soul.. Almost everyone in the background vanished, his eyes bore into her her...

"You Are NOT my Princess..." He spoke in a loud, emotionless voice... 

"Not my Princess..." 

He said again almost as if saying it to himself... He turned on his heel and left the  room leaving a heartbroken Riya standing  there..

Tears started flowing down as if they were waiting for a moment... She already missed Roshni badly and he had to make it worse..

Acha nahi toh bura bhi mat bolo she thought to herself.. She realised she had started to expect something from him... Her dreams with him increased her expectations... And it led to more disappointed... Ayesha came and hugged her and tried to soothe her down but she was uncontrollable.. She lifted her saree pleats and started running towards the exit of the department but Arjun came infront of her... She looked at him shocked.. He came closer and she tried to back when he placed his hand on her arm and pulled her towards him taking her out of the office..

Like always, she followed him without questioning him... He stood infront of the SUV asking her to sit in.. But now she refused to budge.. She was pissed at him.. And his actions had hurt and irritated her to the core.. She stared at him, her eyes red and refused to sit.. His glares did not have a percent effect on her as she stood without moving a muscle.. Arjun shook his head bend down and made her sit in the SUV... As she tried to open the door, he child locked the door.. She turned around glaring at him and sat with a cross expression...  He looked on amused.. She failed to notice the expression on his face.. He started the SUV while somebody prayed to god to make things alright between the couple..

Riya staring at the window, refused to look at him... She saw that they werent going to their home. An apartment which Arjun had taken for them to shift after wedding... He refused to stay in his previous house with Riya.. It seemed it was exclusive for Roshni and him.. Riya wasnt allowed to enter..

Riya felt the car stop and turned to notice the surroundings. It was the same house... His and Roshni's house... Arjun gave her his hand but she refused... Knowing his stubborn wife, Arjun lifted her in his arms and took her upstairs.. He climbed up the stairs and asked Riya to open the door.. Riya just stood unable to understand.. Arjun took her hand and opened the door for her.. Flower petals were on her.. Arjun whispered in her ear "Andar Chalo Riya..."

Riya, still trying to register was about to enter when Arjun asked her to look down. She saw a kalaash down.. As she turned towards Arjun, he whispered in her ear "Ab iske liye main tumhe utha nahi sakta..."

She smiled a small smile and turned around.. Kicking it with her foot she entered the house...

A huge banner with a cake was placed right in the center of the hall. .Arjun came closer and handed her the knife while she was too stunned to react... Happy tears made their way on her cheek. .She smiled when Arjun holding her hand made her cut the cake... He took a piece and placed it in her mouth while she fed him a piece too.. After a while Riya went forward and hugged Arjun wherein he smiled and held her close..

"Thank you.." She whispered.. He placed a finger on her lips... Draggin her along they were standing infront of the master bedroom. Riya hesitated to open the door but Arjun looked at her.. Their eyes stayed glued to each other and Arjun opened the door..

To say she was shocked would be an understatement.. Arjun had decorated the room with flower petals and candles were lit all around... He bend down lifted her and placed her on the bed.. Dressed in red and crimson cheeks, she looked no less than a bride...

Arjun came beside her all the while staring at her while her eyes were downcast. Instinctively, his hand touched her face... Slowly caressing it, he kept coming closer. .Riya could feel her heartbeats run a marathon.. She was sure he could hear it too.. His heart was as well thumping loudly in her chest... They were inches apart from each other...  He came closer and placed a kiss on her forehead... Riya just had a smile playin on her lips.. Arjun held her chin and made her look towards him.. He came forward to claim her lips.. At first he was gentle, but soon he lost control. .Passionate and desperate, they werent in a mood to leave each other but they were out of breath...

Riya laid with her head on Arjun's chest drawing patterns... He looked at her almost over him and smiled.. He was about to say Sorry when Riya placed a finger on his lips..

"Lets start afresh... " She said... He nodded his head and soon they were busy again...

Later, that evening, Arjun placed a kiss on her forehead and said "You know why you arent my princess??"

Riya felt that something strong was coming her but the next sentence shocked her again.. He always managed to shock her...

"Coz You are my QUEEN..."

Riya immediately went on top of him and claimed his lips ... He smiled at her antics... She was his queen and he was her king...!!!

Authours Note - ACP Rawte settled for nothing less than a king.. πŸ˜›

Did this make sense?? Nahi naa.. 

Jootis chappals all are welcome.. In pairs please.. Main pehen loongi... πŸ˜‰

Love you all.. No dedications for this silly thing.. . and NO PM's as well.. I wil post in the day but now i need to sleep.. 

Adio, Sayonara... Catch you all later... .

Sara

Edited by Samaira32 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...
It was really beautiful..
Shree ka dedication was awesome.
Riya ki entry in ETF,with flowers on top,Haaye...
It was really beautiful...
Haww...
Iss ocassion mein bhi Riya ke upar chillaya,..
How rude u are,Arjun Rawte...
But,all is well that ends well.
Finally,Akdu Rawte ko samajh aahi gaya...
Yay...
Riya got Arjun back...
Woo Hoo...
It was too much beautiful and romantic...
Loved their romantic moments.
Thumbs up.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! Awesome OS... I was really surprised and angry when Arjun said "you r not my princess"... But was SHOCKED at what he did later... It kinda cancelled the anger out!! 

Bach gaye bhai!!!
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okk starting form first
super update
no words
shree's song awesome
whole team best scene
Ayesha teasing was cool n even shiza too
first arjun hurt her that make me sad but later no words. ...
awesome awesome awesome only
luv it to end
the dialogue was super best my queen
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊
that was such an amazing OS :) loved it
wow arjun and riya are married and its their wedding anniversary
so arjun married her because it was roshni's last wish
can literally imagine riya in red saree 
awww she drinks cutting chai 
love the way they welcomed riya in office with rose petals 
loved the song shree dedicated to riya
loved riya's bonding with whole team
felt so bad for riya when arjun said you are not my princess :(
poor girl was crying
awww arjun took her to his and roshni's home
and riya was welcomed by rose petals on her :)
finally riya got his arjun back
their kiss was so romantic β€οΈπŸ˜³
last part was so cute when he said you are my Queen :)

Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb os
lov it
nyc sng
grt title
ps. arni...
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome sweet updatel loved from the start to the end.arjun so sweet loved ariya romantic mpments moments..was smiling reading it
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
felt bad when arjun shouted at ria saying that she is not her princess
but the next suprise given by arjun to ria is awsome

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb...
it was such a cute and romantic os
loved shree's song for her... and the way everyone was teasing her... πŸ˜†
ohho ye kya bol diya but arjun ne she is not his princess... but glad he later clarified ki wo to uski queen hai...
his gestures when he took her for her surprise were ❀️
loved the os...
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good one.. perfectly matching our ariya... yes ...

HE IS THE KING AND ONLY SHE DESERVES TO BE HIS QUEENNNπŸ‘