Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss Cherie

OMG her voice is syrupy sweet! ❤️
Loved it, thanks for sharing Luna.
This girl is the next Shreya Ghoshal I tell you!

ha OMG meyertar golai kaj o ache .. i mean tan tan shob pare .. everyone is praising there ..

:( tomar ei CC valla ge na ..
836772 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Sonia , hi5 again !! :D
I just lovve going out with friends , party and long drives . Ekhon chuti cholche , so almost every evening I'm out with friends .

@bold- Me too! 😳 Amar kobe je chuti shuru hobe! 😭
Let me add that I completely agree with your stance on Bolly actresses too. 😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ok , finally taking leave . Love you all , hug :D
836772 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

ha OMG meyertar golai kaj o ache .. i mean tan tan shob pare .. everyone is praising there ..

:( tomar ei CC valla ge na ..

Yep! She definately put my singing to shame! 😭
Amar vallage! Keno eita bolcho?
I was just busy with life. 😆
836772 thumbnail

Ok , finally taking leave . Love you all , hug :D

J/K. Bye sweets!
Take care and enjoy your holidays! 🤗
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Luna , tumi bolle na to tomar opinion about bollywood ? I mean recent bollywood .
GodhuliLogon thumbnail

No Sahel . You can't blame the scripts only . Most of the recent popular bolly heroines lack something called ' class ' . And point to be noted none of them can emote or act .
It's nothing to do with doing item dances . Madhuri wore revealing clothes and did item dance in many of her movies . But she never faltered from her grace , elegance n acting .

not a single one can act .. deepika katrina sonam shradha sonakhshi.. who else .. priyanka vidya kareena sometimes good..

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Sonia , plz visit here more often . Dekha jachhe , amaer besh kichu mot mele , would love chatting more with ya .
GodhuliLogon thumbnail

Luna , tumi bolle na to tomar opinion about bollywood ? I mean recent bollywood .

ami ekhon director dekhe movie dekhi ba khub valo review porle .. r acting karo e beshi vallage na .. ranvir pare .. or ta ekhonkar modhe vallage .. :)

r SRK or amir hoile ami atleast dekhar jonno hoile o dekhi .. r new der modhe abhay deol and farhan khan er movie dekhi .. ( jani je ora valo movie te acting kore only)
869848 thumbnail

No Sahel . You can't blame the scripts only . Most of the recent popular bolly heroines lack something called ' class ' . And point to be noted none of them can emote or act .
It's nothing to do with doing item dances . Madhuri wore revealing clothes and did item dance in many of her movies . But she never faltered from her grace , elegance n acting .

Ya you also have a point.

Directors do recruit heroines according to the script. Why would they pay higher for a better skill if the script doesn't need one... 😃